🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let Iran Get Nukes ?

Unhinged. Entire post is based on fallacies.

Whatever would some Americans do without a made up boogie man their need to fear?
DODGE ! What YOU seem to "fear" is the question of this thread. Other posters have answered it . You haven't.
Dodge? WTF?

I don’t care if they have nukes. They obviously are more sane then the leader of the free world...LMFAO. Yet Americans are told the ayatollahs are FUCKING SUICIDAL MADMEN. We all need to thank them for showing restraint.

It’s pretty clear that Iran WILL develop nuclear weapons, thanks to Dumb Don’s attacks on them.

The Joint Chiefs said that not taking out Soleimani would have been negligence on Trump's part. So you and the democrats opt for negligence, again. Obama and the dems will NEVER get out from under the major blunder of giving Iran $150b to develop nukes and ICBMs for 10-year JCPOA. Trump said that they will not get nukes on his watch, period.

We'll see how suicidal the Ayatollahs are if they keep developing nukes or not.
Taking out the general was the dumbest thing we could do. He was trying to negotiate peace terms, when your beloved Don killed him in cold blooded.

The world knows the US government can never be trusted.
This guy is insane.
Yes, I get that a lot from crazed blood thirsty warmongers.

DODGE ! What YOU seem to "fear" is the question of this thread. Other posters have answered it . You haven't.
Dodge? WTF?

I don’t care if they have nukes. They obviously are more sane then the leader of the free world...LMFAO. Yet Americans are told the ayatollahs are FUCKING SUICIDAL MADMEN. We all need to thank them for showing restraint.

It’s pretty clear that Iran WILL develop nuclear weapons, thanks to Dumb Don’s attacks on them.

The Joint Chiefs said that not taking out Soleimani would have been negligence on Trump's part. So you and the democrats opt for negligence, again. Obama and the dems will NEVER get out from under the major blunder of giving Iran $150b to develop nukes and ICBMs for 10-year JCPOA. Trump said that they will not get nukes on his watch, period.

Taking out the general was the dumbest thing we could do. He was trying to negotiate peace terms, when your beloved Don killed him in cold blooded.

This guy is insane.
Yes, I get that a lot from crazed blood thirsty warmongers.
And sane people, too.

Obama stoped their nuclear program

Trump forced them to start again
Exactly the opposite is true . For anybody who would think, for 1 minute that Iran has ever stopped their nuclear program, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to them.
Pheeeew !
Welcome to backwards world. They HAVE restarted their nuclear program and there's nothing to stop them. In fact they, like NK think that's the only way to protect themselves from us

Obama stoped their nuclear program

Trump forced them to start again
Exactly the opposite is true . For anybody who would think, for 1 minute that Iran has ever stopped their nuclear program, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to them.
Pheeeew !
Welcome to backwards world. They HAVE restarted their nuclear program and there's nothing to stop them. In fact they, like NK think that's the only way to protect themselves from us
1. There is no "restart". Iran never ceased their nukes program for a minute.

2.. NK isn't worried about us. They are in the world's toughest neighborhood, alongside China, Russia, India, and the Islamic Looney Pakistan, all possessing nukes.

3. How about that bridge in Brooklyn ? $3,000. Going once. Going twice.

That's it, Clay, it's all that dumbfuck Trump's fault! You tell 'em! Obama had them all sewn up tight to never get the bomb with a treaty where we rewarded them 150 billion in a program where we couldn't even inspect their facilities and we were good to go, just let Iran to continue to blow holes in our ships, mine the Strait, seize our vessels, detain our crews, shoot down our drones, attack our sovereign embassies, attack our bases and kill our soldiers, all the while issuing death threats!

It's all our fault for being in the area to keep a handle on a mad terrorist regime who'd nuke our cities the minute he could develop the bomb and find a way a way to fly, float or carry them here!
Unhinged. Entire post is based on fallacies.

Whatever would some Americans do without a made up boogie man their need to fear?
Dodge? WTF?

Peace terms? Really? Of all the nonsense I've seen lately, this takes the cake.

I think the world knows now that of you kill Americans then it's your ass on the receiving end of one big fucking missile.

Yes or no ? If your answer is no, what course of action do you see as feasible to stop them ?

If your answer is yes, what ramifications do you see ?
I think they have the right to and should...that will stop the bullying.

So the Trump Admin was LYING when they certified that Iran was complying with the agreement? They did you know

2.. NK isn't worried about us. They are in the world's toughest neighborhood, alongside China, Russia, India, and the Islamic Looney Pakistan, all possessing nukes.

Why do you have no problem with N K having dozens of nukes? They do you know...and Sum Fat Kim is not only crazy but a psycopath

When your life, and those of your whole country, is at stake, self-defense and survival is the issue, not rights.

The bullying that Iran has been committing, will only be stopped by force upon them. Allowing them to have nukes, is tantamount to mass suicide.

They must be stopped. Maybe you should read that book, by that name.

So the Trump Admin was LYING when they certified that Iran was complying with the agreement? They did you know

Why do you have no problem with N K having dozens of nukes? They do you know...and Sum Fat Kim is not only crazy but a psycopath
1. I already stated why, yesterday.

2. I don't recall Trump ever backing the scam job that you call an "agreement". I've heard heard him condemn it many times.

Last edited:
When your life, and those of your whole country, is at stake, self-defense and survival is the issue, not rights.

The bullying that Iran has been committing, will only be stopped by force upon them. Allowing them to have nukes, is tantamount to mass suicide.

They must be stopped. Maybe you should read that book, by that name.
I'm sorry...but we are far worse when it comes to bullying. India and Pakistan were always at war till they both had their hands on nuclear weapons.
Also dont forget we are the only nation that used against civilians and we are pretty threatening the safety of many country and ruined many countries. One has to check himself infront of a mirror from time to time.

1. I already stated why, yesterday.

Who gives a shit? Do you think anyone remembers your insane babbling? If you have a response...make it.

2. I don't recall Trump ever backing the scam job that you call an "agreement". I've heard heard him condemn it many times.

exactly. And now Iran is back on the nuclear path. They were NOT previous to Trump pulling out of that agreement

Yes or no ? If your answer is no, what course of action do you see as feasible to stop them ?

If your answer is yes, what ramifications do you see ?
Yes! Ramifications? You mean other than a more equal power sharing in the ME? None. Maybe Saudi Arabia and Israel will be more leery about trying to force their will on other nations in the ME.

It is western democracies women vote that is the cause of all of this

Soon the men will have had enough
Huh ? :confused:

This is the first time you've noticed this silliness from GreenAndBlue? This post is his MO.

Exactly it sure is

Western democracies will all fall because of the women’s vote

Trump America ... UK men ... China .. and Russia will come together to stop the women’s vote world wide which then stops liberalism world wide

Women with low logic add emotions and they are sitting ducks for crooks to easy to fool

/////.

UK study claims men have higher average I.Q. than women
Saturday, August 27, 2005

In a study accepted for publication by the British Journal of Psychology, Dr. Paul Irwing (Manchester Business School, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Psychology) and Prof. Richard Lynn (University of Ulster, Professor Emeritus) conclude that men are on average five points ahead on IQ tests. The study also found that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rise. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, a level typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, a level associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.

//////

I have a great idea. An Obama idea.

Lets give the Mullahs hundreds of billions of dollars up front cash, on the barrel head with no verifiable miles stones needed.

Lets have an inspection agreement where we give the Mullahs a month's warning ahead of time, no looking in their military installations and no American inspectors.

Trusting a country whose national motto is "Death to America" is always a good thing to do. Should work out well.

Iran has proposed a nuke free M.E.

what say the crew here on that?

~S~

Sounds like bullshit. Got a credible link?

Iran has proposed that the Middle East be established as a proposed Nuclear Weapon Free Zone. On 3 December 2004, Iran's former president and an Islamic cleric, Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani alluded to Iran's position on nuclear energy: ... Your provocation will not make us pursue nuclear weapons.
upload_2020-1-9_7-10-25.pngen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Iran_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Iran and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia

But you know how that went over kyzr.....

~S~

Forum List

Back