Let me ask a question

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Lets say a tornado hits the area where you live,the water level is real high,would you refuse help if the person giving that help were Black?

Okay now you are wounded on the battle field,and you saw a medic,you called out to him to help you when he came into view you saw he was Black would you refuse his help?

What I dont understand is the negative attitudes against Black people on this board. We aren't all like the few that have given up. Some of us are retired from good jobs,own our own homes and cars.We are two parent homes our kids are not in gangs,go to school every day and excel in school. QWhat do you have against us.

The same thing we have against any persons of any particular race that has bad apples in it. You know the old saying...one bad apple spoils the barrel. Well..Sharpton is rotten to the core and that barrel is full of mold.

In answer to your question..I would not refuse the help of any one due to their skin color...any more than I would refuse to be friends with someone due to their skin color, or offer them a job or assist them if THEY needed help.

I don't stay in rotten barrels. I might get mildew on me.

This says it all

A teacher hugs a child at Briarwood Elementary school after a tornado destroyed the school in south Oklahoma City, Monday, May 20, 2013.

UU2BN.Em.56.jpeg

Lets say a tornado hits the area where you live,the water level is real high,would you refuse help if the person giving that help were Black?

Okay now you are wounded on the battle field,and you saw a medic,you called out to him to help you when he came into view you saw he was Black would you refuse his help?

What I dont understand is the negative attitudes against Black people on this board. We aren't all like the few that have given up. Some of us are retired from good jobs,own our own homes and cars.We are two parent homes our kids are not in gangs,go to school every day and excel in school. QWhat do you have against us.

I don't think anyone can really predict how they would react in a situation that is a matter of life and death. Speaking from my own experience, if there is one shred of decency in a person, it will surface when lives are at stake.

I do have a dislike for Obama's legions of race baiting charlatans... they are grossly unfair and cause so much disharmony..

Over the years I've worked, respected and fully appreciated friendships with Black people..

Of course I wouldn't, ya dingbat.

But if my car broke down in south suburban Chicago, I wouldn't go walking around looking for help either.

This does remind me of a story... I was in Chicago with the Mrs. about 18 years ago. She was there for some job training. They paid hotel so the two of us went... along with our 3 month old baby. While she was in class, I stepped out to catch a cab. I had our daughter wrapped up in a blanket in my arms. Two rough looking black guys come walking up the street and I rather nervously stepped back into the hotel doorway. As they went by, one of them paused and said to me "you better hold that baby close- this wind is something fierce". I thought that was pretty damn cool.

The same thing we have against any persons of any particular race that has bad apples in it. You know the old saying...one bad apple spoils the barrel.
My 4th grade teacher (a crotchety old nun) frequently used the expression "there's always one black ****** in the wood pile". I remember thinking "WTF"?

Ok now I know the game from your school, but I dont get it.

Why would I deny my love from any human being? It makes no sense.

What I dont understand is the negative attitudes against Black people on this board. We aren't all like the few that have given up. Some of us are retired from good jobs,own our own homes and cars.We are two parent homes our kids are not in gangs,go to school every day and excel in school. Q What do you have against us.

You started a thread earlier about blacks in Toronto. Come on man. You are the schools from Aussie land who do this yearly.

Lets go back to TO. Ill go there mon. Let me get my dancing shoes on mon.

Last edited:
I'm so sick of this. Would you like my whole family to descend on this board right this fucking minute because I am sick of this game.

Better yet, should we find you and descend on you?

XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that don't understand this, its a game played from Australia to here.

This year it's wearing me thin.

Nothing, but with all your self-reliance and responsibility (which I applaud), who did you vote for?

I would welcome their help ;) In fact I'd help a black person in a new York second.

My problem is the crime rate and violence within our cities.

Nothing, but with all your self-reliance and responsibility (which I applaud), who did you vote for?
I voted for Chris Christi for a second term,and Obama also.

You hypocrite. Review your own posting history here.

Forum List

Back