Let me count the ways.

Your feeble attempt at humor failed. Why not point out where I am wrong about Biden or the financial pain that I am enduring due to your stupid voting choices.
All of your personal problems, except for the last one, are Florida problems.

All of your personal problems, except for the last one, are Florida problems.
An believable response from a brain-dead liberal. Every GD thing I said about Biden is the absolute, undeniable truth. Biden is a fool adored by fools. Florida problem????????? Do you really believe that the other 49 states are a Utopia, unburdened with the results of Biden's failures to lead? Dimwits like yourself are the cause of all that is wrong with this country. Your breath is not the only thing about you the stinks.

An believable response from a brain-dead liberal. Every GD thing I said about Biden is the absolute, undeniable truth. Biden is a fool adored by fools. Florida problem????????? Do you really believe that the other 49 states are a Utopia, unburdened with the results of Biden's failures to lead? Dimwits like yourself are the cause of all that is wrong with this country. Your breath is not the only thing about you the stinks.
Insurance and rent rates are handled state by state. Presidential failure to lead has nothing to do with those.

I was incorrect. Rents are handled by the landlords. They will squeeze as much as they can, every chance that they get.

Do you blame us? We took a real hit during the housing bubble. There were rent wars and we had to give away the places to anybody that was willing to take them.

Now things have done a 180. Supply and demand reversed. Houses are too expensive to buy and those that can afford them don't want to deal with the problems that come with home ownership. They want to call one number to solve their problems, and that's the landlord.

Biden is a scourge that keeps on giving. He is without a doubt responsible for
The Border disaster
The Ukraine screwup
The energy mess
Inflation
The impending Recession, which is already here, but he won't admit it.
Astronomical Food prices
ETC,ETC.

On a more personal note, My home insurance just increased by 17%
My auto insurance just increased 20%
My Rent just increased more than double the amount for any of the past 16 years
The best kicker of all is the fact that I can attempt to make payments after my investment account and net worth has also decreased by 20%

I hope that all you dumb ass liberals are happy, because I sure ain’t. Go to hell and take Biden with you.

But no more mean tweets.

uhor8pwk6op91.jpg

is that your truck?

Congrats for having the most out-dated, irrelvant and stupid avatar on this entire website by the way.

1664054172205.png

Wanted to make sure I gave ya a shout out! ;)

The Border disaster
The Ukraine screwup
The energy mess
Inflation
Astronomical Food prices
ETC,ETC.

The best kicker of all is the fact that I can attempt to make payments after my investment account and net worth has also decreased by 20%

I hope that all you dumb ass liberals are happy, because I sure ain’t. Go to hell and take Biden with you.

I don't like the guy at all, but Biden isn't to blame four your rent doubling.

That's the work of a greedy landlord...

The Border disaster
The Ukraine screwup
The energy mess
Inflation
Astronomical Food prices
ETC,ETC.

Sounds like you are living beyond your means.
Maybe you need a second (or third) job.

I think Paleman is triggered.
Is there a snowflake safe space you can go to?

I don't like the guy at all, but Biden isn't to blame four your rent doubling.

That's the work of a greedy landlord...

It's the work of supply and demand. Nobody felt sorry for us landlords during the housing bubble when it was damn near impossible to find any tenant yet alone a good tenant. Nobody from the federal government lifted a finger to help. We had price wars where you lost money on your rental.

Today it's just the opposite. Landlords can charge damn near anything they want and they'll be able to find plenty of applicants for the apartment. We're making back all that money we lost during the bubble.

It's the work of supply and demand. Nobody felt sorry for us landlords during the housing bubble when it was damn near impossible to find any tenant yet alone a good tenant. Nobody from the federal government lifted a finger to help. We had price wars where you lost money on your rental.

Today it's just the opposite. Landlords can charge damn near anything they want and they'll be able to find plenty of applicants for the apartment. We're making back all that money we lost during the bubble.

We have a luxury apartment complex in town here. A buddy of mine used to live there.

His rent, when he first moved in, was $2,200 a month for a 2BR/2BA. Last year, he was informed his rent would be increasing to $4,100 a month.

Of course, he moved. His neighbors moved. Last I heard, over 40% of the people who lived there two years ago have left.

Hard to feel sorry for a landlord or management company that would conduct business like that...

The Border disaster
The Ukraine screwup
The energy mess
Inflation
Astronomical Food prices
ETC,ETC.

I think you just spoke for 80% of the country!

esp that last line.. I wonder if all those votes (of said majority) will count?

If the Rs let them get away with it again.. I just don't know what to say.. The one word that comes to mind is HATE

pure hate.. (will ensue w/ yours truly)

then w
We have a luxury apartment complex in town here. A buddy of mine used to live there.

His rent, when he first moved in, was $2,200 a month for a 2BR/2BA. Last year, he was informed his rent would be increasing to $4,100 a month.

Of course, he moved. His neighbors moved. Last I heard, over 40% of the people who lived there two years ago have left.

Hard to feel sorry for a landlord or management company that would conduct business like that...
why did u move in?

????????

oh.. maybe i misunderstood. You aren't living in the same apt he lived in, are u?

Well, I'll change the Q

Why dont YOU move? You must be a doctor orlawyer to be able to afford that ridiculous amount

then w

why did u move in?

????????

oh.. maybe i misunderstood. You aren't living in the same apt he lived in, are u?

Well, I'll change the Q

Why dont YOU move? You must be a doctor orlawyer to be able to afford that ridiculous amount

Um, I never even suggested that I lived there.

I'm neither a doctor or a lawyer, but I live in a lovely home that's paid for. Why the fuck would I want to move?

That is ridiculous, even the price he was paying. I don't know about the cost of living where you're talking about, but last year my nephew rented a townhouse in a real nice neighborhood for $1750.00 a month. I thought that was totally ridiculous. The rent went up (I don't know how much) this year and now he'd like to get a house of his own, but can't because of the interest rates going up. Now he's sorry he didn't buy last year instead.

Forum List

Back