HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Ok let's see if I got this right,
The Dems who claim all their candidates poll to beat Trump are manipulating the elections anyway, by holding a phoney investigation to cloudy up the presidents image by close door collusion with foreign agents and US administration members including holdovers using Foreign helped info in order to investigate foreign colluding and interferance with candidates in this election? I thought you weren't allowed to break the law to enforce & investigate the law?
Then the Dems want to obstruct the investigation to the true collusion used in order to spy on an opponent candidate, and in doing so are once again using foreign agents in the Ukraine therefore once again using foreign entities to interfere with the elections. So if they are doing what they are investigating then don't they have to recuse themselves and impeach themselves instead?

The Dems who claim all their candidates poll to beat Trump are manipulating the elections anyway, by holding a phoney investigation to cloudy up the presidents image by close door collusion with foreign agents and US administration members including holdovers using Foreign helped info in order to investigate foreign colluding and interferance with candidates in this election? I thought you weren't allowed to break the law to enforce & investigate the law?
Then the Dems want to obstruct the investigation to the true collusion used in order to spy on an opponent candidate, and in doing so are once again using foreign agents in the Ukraine therefore once again using foreign entities to interfere with the elections. So if they are doing what they are investigating then don't they have to recuse themselves and impeach themselves instead?
Short answer: No you don't 'got this right'
Repeating your Orange Messiah's lies doesn't make them facts.

One day you will realize that the real victims here are all the ones who have to twist their minds all over the place in order to shape all these shifting narratives and ridiculous lies into a reality where Mr. Trump has never done anything wrong.

One day you will realize that the real victims here are all the ones who have to twist their minds all over the place in order to shape all these shifting narratives and ridiculous lies into a reality where Mr. Trump has never done anything wrong.

Do you really think that the issue is whether Mr. Trump has never done anything wrong? Has you ever heard of anyone who holds this view (please identify)? If not, why do you make these assertions?

If the president could just learn to stfu he wouldn't be in trouble but that man's mouth runs faster than a womans.

Do you really think that the issue is whether Mr. Trump has never done anything wrong? Has you ever heard of anyone who holds this view (please identify)? If not, why do you make these assertions?
The issue is an amoral president using his office to tamper with the election and his supporters who refuse to see anything wrong with that.

Short answer: No you don't 'got this right'
Repeating your Orange Messiah's lies doesn't make them facts.
1)no refutation
2)ad hominem through Demonization of your opponent is proof of the OP statement. You just proved my point that you don't believe you can defeat your opponent by way of democratic election. Fascists therefore turn to subversive means instead.

The issue is an amoral president using his office to tamper with the election and his supporters who refuse to see anything wrong with that.
Actually it's the opposite and you are deflecting blame.
Proving news sources owned by corrupt corps that payoff the corrupt politicians and control their air time and exposure and image is a recipe for propaganda manipulation of the masses. Your twist of reality just proved it.

Forum List

Back