Let me get this straight....Jr. met with a russian......

Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer because she said she had the good on Hillary....and according to Jr. it turned into a conversation on adoption....Proof #1...initially the meeting was to provide inside info on Hillary, so clearly the Russian's were up to something..Yes? So knowing this, why does the president of the united states, Clown in chief Trump still doubt that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking of our elections, when his own son was contacted by these people????

And if Jr. never told dad about the meeting, as being reported, yeah right...than why don't he go to daddy and say listen up dad, its true, the Russians did try to intervene in our elections, cause they tried to contact me about some shit.....duh?

Anyone doubting this shit, is just plain stupid, end of subject!!

If there is anyone here that had a Cossack shove them into a voting booth and forced their hand to vote for Trump, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that doesn't know that Obama did the same thing in Israel, and the Dims said nothing, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that wishes tig would take up an outside hobby, please stand up.
View attachment 138037

1) So, the Russians did not interfere because there was no Russian in the voting booth with me. Great thinking there Mr.Dumbass.

2) Obama did not do the same thing in Israel. As usual, you are misinformed.

3) I wish El Dumpster would go back to his reality show instead of fucking up this country.

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb
verb: collude; 3rd person present: colludes; past tense: colluded; past participle: colluded; gerund or present participle: colluding
come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.

Jr had a secret meeting with a Russian to harm Clinton.

Yep collusion.

I didn't grow up in the US, I'm not attached to any party....and what's evident here the republicans are willing to sleep with the devil just to be in power. Never dreamed in a million years that that Reagens party would defend the Russians against their own....just WOW!!!

Yet another leftist douche nozzle who ignored barry and hillary actually colluding with Russia yet believes every fake news story put out by CNN regarding Trump.

Prepare to be disappointed snowflake.

Your side paid for dirt on Trump with the Russians. So did the Never Trumpers. So that means they colluded with the Russians and paid big bucks. Throw them in jail!!!!!!!!!
Nice try, but the bengazi shit didn't work either........your guy is a fuckin traitor to this country, when are you morons gonna stop giving this orange fuck a pass?

"Obviously I'm the first person on a campaign to ever take a meeting to hear info about an opponent... went nowhere but had to listen." - Don Jr

I didn't grow up in the US, I'm not attached to any party....and what's evident here the republicans are willing to sleep with the devil just to be in power. Never dreamed in a million years that that Reagens party would defend the Russians against their own....just WOW!!!

Yet another leftist douche nozzle who ignored barry and hillary actually colluding with Russia yet believes every fake news story put out by CNN regarding Trump.

Let me tell you whats not FAKE......that brain in your head that is drowning urine and roach droppings....save yourself, find a library and camp out there, you brain dead lice ball

"Obviously I'm the first person on a campaign to ever take a meeting to hear info about an opponent... went nowhere but had to listen." - Don Jr
Brilliant just like DADDY.....they're so green, even when they lie, they can't even do that right

Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer because she said she had the good on Hillary....and according to Jr. it turned into a conversation on adoption....Proof #1...initially the meeting was to provide inside info on Hillary, so clearly the Russian's were up to something..Yes? So knowing this, why does the president of the united states, Clown in chief Trump still doubt that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking of our elections, when his own son was contacted by these people????

And if Jr. never told dad about the meeting, as being reported, yeah right...than why don't he go to daddy and say listen up dad, its true, the Russians did try to intervene in our elections, cause they tried to contact me about some shit.....duh?

If there is anyone here that had a Cossack shove them into a voting booth and forced their hand to vote for Trump, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that doesn't know that Obama did the same thing in Israel, and the Dims said nothing, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that wishes tig would take up an outside hobby, please stand up.
View attachment 138037

FOR THE RECORD-----**-RUSSIA, HEAR THIS!!!!! YOU COULDA BOUGHT MY VOTE FOR
A FEW BOTTLES OF VODKA**-----------i voted for donnie anyway
For the record, Russia....if its white, save your time your money and energy......they'll vote for it, regardless.....what a wasted hacking attempt.....

Russia today rejected Communism as a failed ideology and economic system. Now, if we can only get our Progressives to learn from that

Russia is STILL an opponent-----economically------da ruskies are IMPERIALISTS

So what? Like we aren't as well? Or China? All big countries use their military and economic influence for their own benefit.

Let me tell you whats not FAKE......that brain in your head that is drowning urine and roach droppings....save yourself, find a library and camp out there, you brain dead lice ball

Such an intelligent response....

LATEST: President Trump appeared in a 2013 music vid for Emin Agalarov, the Russian pop star who wanted Don Jr/Veselnitskaya meeting

Based upon all the investigating, the following never occurred:
1. The Russians COULD NOT HACK and DID NOT affect the voting machines.
2. The Russians HAD NO CONTROL OVER the Electoral Vote (which is what elects a president).
3. The Russians believed that Hillary (the bitch) Clinton would actually win.
4. Donald J. Trump was and remains the lawfully elected president, whether we like him or not.
Russia is just a diversion created by the far-left Democratic party, to try and keep the current administration off balance and the far-left followers believing in the B.S.. I'm sick of hearing about Russia, Russia, Russia. There are actual factual matters to be concerned about:
1. Islam, its growth, terrorist activities, subjugation of women and threat to the west.
2. Health care. The World Health Organization lists France's single payer system to be the best in the world and the French and ex-pats from other nations agree, so we need to get on board with it.
3. Immigration. Our cities and freeways are congested, farmlands are disappearing as they give way to urban sprawl, and thus immigration across the board, regardless of where they come from, needs to end.
4. Illegal aliens (not immigrants) are a drain on the social services, which in turn demands more money to cover for their costs. Strong borders are need to stem the flow.
5. Climate change is real and the current administration needs to wake up to its reality. The fossil fuel industry leaders are so addicted to money, as if it were heroin, that they don't want the situation to change, or they might lose money. They are so addicted to money that they will allow this planet and humans to die in order to keep making huge profits until such time as the human population dies off.

Russia today rejected Communism as a failed ideology and economic system. Now, if we can only get our Progressives to learn from that

So what? Like we aren't as well? Or China? All big countries use their military and economic influence for their own benefit.
My my how times have changed....you get a white moron in office and suddenly the constitution, the office, the country...all take a back seat because white people are glad Hitler is back!!!

My my how times have changed....you get a white moron in office and suddenly the constitution, the office, the country...all take a back seat because white people are glad Hitler is back!!!

The moron who has you leftist jumping through hoops and laughing at you while he does it?

Your side paid for dirt on Trump with the Russians. So did the Never Trumpers. So that means they colluded with the Russians and paid big bucks. Throw them in jail!!!!!!!!!

hiLIARy's campaign was begging someone to release tapes from the Apprentice set to use against Trump. Of course a campaign would want to know about dirt on an opponent. That's the freaking way politics works.

If your GOP Representative or Senator will not meet with you tell them that you have damaging Information from the Russian against Hillary Clinton...they will come to any Hotel you care to name ....

A GOP congressman is saying that he would have also met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer for oppo research if given the chance. Wow.

in a semi-related issue, Bettle Middler is taking flak for mocking Eric & Don Jr's looks when they were younger.

Forum List

Back