let me get this straight....

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Obsessively washing ones hands and feeling a need to clean up your house are both psychiatric disorders, but taking it in the ass from another man if your a man(and tasting a woman if you're a woman) and or slicing off your dick and getting it remade into a pussy and getting breast implants and estrogen is not? More proof the APA and mental health practicioneers are biased towards gays.

Obsessively washing ones hands and feeling a need to clean up your house are both psychiatric disorders, but taking it in the ass from another man if your a man(and tasting a woman if you're a woman) and or slicing off your dick and getting it remade into a pussy and getting breast implants and estrogen is not? More proof the APA and mental health practicioneers are biased towards gays.

No. This is just proof you don't know what you're talking about.

Flaylo is relieved that he doesn't excessively wash his hands...
Lesbo sex is hot though.
Feminist writer Camile Paglia says (and I paraphrase) that ALL women are at least Bi-Sexual. She notes that Men are Hunter/Gatherers and Risk Takers, and Women are Home Makers and Nurturers, they come from a mindset of love. Both are essential to the continuation of the species and messing with that is messing with what makes us Human.

Flaylo is relieved that he doesn't excessively wash his hands...
Lesbo sex is hot though.
Feminist writer Camile Paglia says (and I paraphrase) that ALL women are at least Bi-Sexual. She notes that Men are Hunter/Gatherers and Risk Takers, and Women are Home Makers and Nurturers, they come from a mindset of love. Both are essential to the continuation of the species and messing with that is messing with what makes us Human.

there is nothing on the face of this earth anyone could do to me to make me desire pussy.

Im not wired that way

I see nothing wrong with someone being wired differently than me.

how is that a problem?

Flaylo is obviously demonstrating a psychiatric disorder in being so fixated on other people engaging in anal sex. Sad person, that Flaylo.

Someday we may have the technology to actaully rewire the brain if people so desire.

Until them people should be allowed to find happiness as best they can.

They harm no one even if your brains think what others do is icky

did all those fantasy thoughts help you get ........well..........."it" straight?

What about a wife taking it in the ass from her husband ?

Same thing with oral sex sucking and licking both hetero and homo sexuals do that.

What about hetero women getting breast implants ?

How is it bias to acknowledge humans do that whether gay or straight?

not wanting pussy is digust?

um dude then every straight woman is gay?

wow your twisted

Caring about what type of consensual sex two adults have is a mental disorder. I call it Conservatism, but their might be other, more medically official names for it.

No one cares what kind of sex two consenting adults engage in until someone pretends that its equivalent to marriage...........hope that helps. Lol

Caring about what type of consensual sex two adults have is a mental disorder. I call it Conservatism, but their might be other, more medically official names for it.

No one cares what kind of sex two consenting adults engage in until someone pretends that its equivalent to marriage...........hope that helps. Lol

I can't remember anyone claiming before that sex is equivalent to Civil Marriage, only that the ability of same-sex couples to enter into a committed legally recognized status which is the same as marriage should be Civil Marriage.

I really can't think of anyone that has made a case that a guy going to a bar and picking up a woman (or a man) for a one-night-stand is equivalent to Civil Marriage.

>>>>

Forum List

Back