Let me turn the tables, Congresswoman: Hannity spars with Boebert as she threatens to nominate Trump on MSNBC/Jim Jordan compared to George Washington

Interesting, and what does being "a proud American" mean?
The men who were with Martin Luther King sold out. Reverends supporting the red-light districts controlling public schools proves it. They slept with the devil.

What is the Republican Plan B?

To the other posters gmc general and marc

To gmc even if you disagree with me admiring Franklin Roosevelt at least you can understand that I oppose the far left. And we believe in the same things and we just happen to have a disagreement on what types of figures of history we admire. But if you admire the men and women of the World War II era well then there’s actually not much we have that separates us. I am in admire of the steel workers and the men and women who built America in the 20th century who were able to build up our industrial power. You see I like the site a Ford mustang of a V-8 engine that roars very loud. I like the sight of American muscle .. and I know for a fact that the Democrats in the 20th century stood up for the workingman and they stood up for American history and because of them we have the best military in all of history.

yes I stand by FDR and yes to be proud to be an American needs to stand up for American history it to protect the Americans of the Democratic Party. They were men of their times and he did a lot for poor people I’m talking about southern democrats included. It’s really important to understand this.

My position as Democrats of today should be proud of the democratic history and should understand the truth racism and bigotry was always a worldwide issue affecting Democrats Republicans and people all over the world … The far left approach the woke approach as we know it, things known as cancel culture is no good for America and it must be opposed by Democrats of today.

Wokeness Is used by both Democrats and Republicans in my view to distract the American people from the a horrible economy and what we’re doing in terms of giving so much money away to Ukraine when we don’t give the same money away to all the humanitarian issues in Africa and all over the world.

To zincwarrior,

I think that it’s possible that these 20 gop congressmen who are holding out and not voting for McCarthy are heroes. They want to do this as a protest to make a significant change in the country. We have inflation right now, the interest rates for a potential new homeowners it’s over 7%. This is unacceptable. An American that wants the middle class dream of having a house have to settle for a living in tiny communist Style apartments… that is an unacceptable site in America.

Lauren Boebert was talking a lot about Thomas Jefferson and George Washington that’s something I like. Boebert and the other 20 individuals can use this platform as a moment to talk about issues facing Americans such as the loss of union jobs the loss of being able to get a good job ahead of high school.

Biggest thing it might only be 20 GOP congressman who are opposing McCarthy. But there’s over 300 million Americans and just ask the Americans what they think of Congress And the direction of the country. Our economy is not in a good state so if the 20 GOP congressman play the cards right they could come out of this really well and our country can be better too.

Last edited:
To the other posters gmc general and marc

To gmc even if you disagree with me admiring Franklin Roosevelt at least you can understand that I oppose the far left. And we believe in the same things and we just happen to have a disagreement on what types of figures of history we admire. But if you admire the men and women of the World War II era well then there’s actually not much we have that separates us. I am in admire of the steel workers and the men and women who built America in the 20th century who were able to build up our industrial power. You see I like the site a Ford mustang of a V-8 engine that roars very loud. I like the sight of American muscle .. and I know for a fact that the Democrats in the 20th century stood up for the workingman and they stood up for American history and because of them we have the best military in all of history.

yes I stand by FDR and yes to be proud to be an American needs to stand up for American history it to protect the Americans of the Democratic Party. They were men of their times and he did a lot for poor people I’m talking about southern democrats included. It’s really important to understand this.

My position as Democrats of today should be proud of the democratic history and should understand the truth racism and bigotry was always a worldwide issue affecting Democrats Republicans and people all over the world … The far left approach the woke approach as we know it, things known as cancel culture is no good for America and it must be opposed by Democrats of today.

Wokeness Is used by both Democrats and Republicans in my view to distract the American people from the a horrible economy and what we’re doing in terms of giving so much money away to Ukraine when we don’t give the same money away to all the humanitarian issues in Africa and all over the world.

To zincwarrior,

I think that it’s possible that these 20 gop congressmen who are holding out and not voting for McCarthy are heroes. They want to do this as a protest to make a significant change in the country. We have inflation right now, the interest rates for a potential new homeowners it’s over 7%. This is unacceptable. An American that wants the middle class dream of having a house have to settle for a living in tiny communist Style apartments… that is an unacceptable site in America.

Lauren Boebert was talking a lot about Thomas Jefferson and George Washington that’s something I like. Boebert and the other 20 individuals can use this platform as a moment to talk about issues facing Americans such as the loss of union jobs the loss of being able to get a good job ahead of high school.

Biggest thing it might only be 20 GOP congressman who are opposing McCarthy. But there’s over 300 million Americans and just ask the Americans what they think of Congress And the direction of the country. Our economy is not in a good state so if the 20 GOP congressman play the cards right they could come out of this really well and our country can be better too.
I will ask again. What is the Republican Plan B?

ok. Its interesting that the Democrat has routinely had more votes...
What we also know is that there are 20 republicans who do not want to support McCarthy. The Democrats are more united in that sense but the argument is that the 20 Republicans are representing the will of a huge portion of Americans the majority if you will.

Putting up 400 politicians against 300+ million American citizens. We’ve often seen that Congress and even the Senate get low approval ratings even lower than the president. So here are mostly if not all freshman GOP congressman doing something quite radical. And radical moves in history have occurred …

This whole thing caught me off surprise. But I will say I like what I’m seeing from the 20 GOP congressman. The other side folks are saying the government cannot get things done and past bills due to the 20 GOP congressman stalling the vote. But at that point we have had a lot of economic struggle in the past two years so this could be the right thing

Forum List

Back