Let the Trump train send an even bigger message this fall.

Dems-on-Obamacare.jpeg

You folks are dangerously stupid, and your stupidity is a direct threat to democracy.

Said the man looking himself in a mirror.

View attachment 190401

Meantime, he lives in a republic, and doesn't even know it and calls it a democracy.
No one likes a pedant.

Yes, silly me, splitting hairs between a Representative Republic where the Rule of Law protects the individual from a mob, and a Democracy governed by the Rule of a Mob Majority over the individual!

Last edited:
You folks are dangerously stupid, and your stupidity is a direct threat to democracy.

View attachment 190401

Meantime, he lives in a republic, and doesn't even know it and calls it a democracy.
No one likes a pedant.

Yes, silly me, splitting hairs between a Representative Republic where the Rule of Law protects the individual and a Democracy governed by the Rule of a Mob Majority!
If you don't understand that a Federal Democratic Republic can properly be called a democracy, then all you're doing is proving your ignorance.

View attachment 190401

No one likes a pedant.

Yes, silly me, splitting hairs between a Representative Republic where the Rule of Law protects the individual and a Democracy governed by the Rule of a Mob Majority!
If you don't understand that a Federal Democratic Republic can properly be called a democracy, then all you're doing is proving your ignorance.

Sure, as soon as you can show me where in the Pledge of Allegiance or any founding document, it is said that we are or ever were a Federal Democratic Republic.

Wow.

View attachment 190401

No one likes a pedant.

Sure, as soon as you can show me where in the Pledge of Allegiance or any founding document, it is said that we are or ever were a Federal Democratic Republic.
Ignorance is something to cure, not brag about, kid.

Wow.

View attachment 190401

No one likes a pedant.

Ignorance is something to cure, not brag about, kid.

Typical strawman diversion argument, boy. SHOW ME one federal document declaring the USA a "Democratic Republic" or go back to jerking yourself off in your mother's bathroom.

"Sells our country down the river" = Having secret meetings with the Russians and divulging classified intel.

And yet it's only you who thinks that the democracy should be overthrown because it didn't produce the result you wanted.

The people have spoken and chosen the Trump train. The train for which the only issue is that, there are no breaks! Now get on board or get run over...

The hopes of the leftists, globalists, and rinos are in electing their people into the house of representatives so that they can destroy the work that Trump and his patriots have done. Let us send a huge message that we no longer want a government that sells our country down the river. Let's make sure we get out and vote against these traitors and steam roll the Trump train to an even bigger win in 2018!

Alright, I'll chomp. Truth be known, the real Americans like Donald Trump. He's not perfect, but he's the best shot at the moment. He has balls and knows what it's about, so there's that.

Trump is a traitor and a fascist.

Oh really? Surely you can provide plenty of specific examples of his "fascism" and his "traitorous" acts.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back