Let us follow the Benghazi model

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
When a crime occurs, appoint a commission to determine the circumstances that brought rise to the crime and make recommendations so that the crime might be prevented in the future. Hold no one to blame, no one accountable.

Just think how much will be saved by closing the jails.

When a crime occurs, appoint a commission to determine the circumstances that brought rise to the crime and make recommendations so that the crime might be prevented in the future. Hold no one to blame, no one accountable.

Quit your whining. We have bigger issues on the agenda, like the deficit. If it sinks us, I'm going to blame those who thought all the time spent on Ben Ghazi was a good idea. I put them in the same league with those who wasted time on a blow job, when bin Laden was planning 9/11 and called Clinton's efforts to stop him "wag the dog". If you're looking for what's causing the downfall of the country, look in the mirror.

What is the crime which occurred in Benghazi outside of that which was committed by the terrorists who killed the Americans?

Be careful. There have been many attacks on our overseas missions in the past ten years besides the one in Benghazi in which many people were killed. Think hard about the standard you think you want to apply.

I submit you know more about the Benghazi attack than you do about all the other attacks combined. I submit not a single blinking question crossed your mind after any of the other attacks because you weren't fed any thoughts to think about them by your partisan masters. I bet you weren't even aware they occurred. And a lot more people were killed in some of them.

Last edited:
The Constitution mandates the Federal Government provide for the common defense of the states. The Constitution does not mandate the Federal Government provide for a minimum standard of living for its citizens. Yet Obama insisted there be no cuts in any way shape or form for those receiving Government assistance except for those receiving Social Security benefits for which the recipients contributed a part of their take home pay their entire working lives. Instead defense spending was put front and center on the table along with Social Security for the chopping block while Obama's Homeland Security Administrator was at the same time openly trolling the world looking for more welfare recipients to bring to the United States to collect benefits. Must not slow up the accretion of new Obama voters in any way, shape, or form. Obama is rubbing each and every Americans nose in shit each and every second he remains in office with this maneuver.
Obama's and Clinton's purported absence from the loop the time of Benghazi may just be a plausible deniability cover story. There may have been something going on in Benghazi that made a rescue impossible, or it may have been n October surprise to guarantee Obama's re election gone bad. If you cut Brennan's tongue out, he won't be able to tell you. David Petraeus may still have a pair of vice grip pliers attached to his testicles. He's unable to stand any taller than a soldier in a combat crouch. Hillary Clinton bluffed and blustered her way through the hearing in which she was supposed to fess up in. The stench coming out of Benghazi is still noticeable, but we're supposed to believe its only from the tulips Tiny Tim was tiptoeing through.

People died because Hillary, who the left says did a wonderful job, didn't read the memo. Which clearly said "WE CAN NOT DEFEND THIS PLACE"

What is the crime which occurred in Benghazi outside of that which was committed by the terrorists who killed the Americans?

Be careful. There have been many attacks on our overseas missions in the past ten years besides the one in Benghazi in which many people were killed. Think hard about the standard you think you want to apply.

I submit you know more about the Benghazi attack than you do about all the other attacks combined. I submit not a single blinking question crossed your mind after any of the other attacks because you weren't fed any thoughts to think about them by your partisan masters. I bet you weren't even aware they occurred. And a lot more people were killed in some of them.

I know more about the Benghazi attack then your wildest dreams.

Last edited:
What crime are you alleging?

The murder of the Ambassador...................duh.

And you are claiming that no one will be held responsible or accountable?

Consider this:

"The commission's report found senior military officials responsible for security lapses and blamed the military chain of command for the disaster. It suggested that there might have been many fewer deaths if the barracks guards had carried loaded weapons and a barrier more substantial than the barbed wire the bomber drove over easily."

and

"At the time of the bombing, several Shia militant groups claimed responsibility for the attacks, and one, the Free Islamic Revolutionary Movement, identified the two suicide bombers as Abu Mazen and Abu Sijaan. After some years of investigation the bombing was thought to have been committed by the Lebanese Shia militant militia and political party Hezbollah while it was still "underground," though opinion is not unanimous."

249 Americans killed

As opposed to the Deflection and Denial Created by the left to keep the focus off the utter failure of the State Dept, and WH, in this matter.

Are you alleging a crime?
Is lying under oath a crime? Like when PIAPS said there was no real time video?

If I'm not mistaken, they said that state was not "watching real time video." The "real time" video wasn't available in "real time."

You've made a poor case for perjury so far, Care to continue?

I know more about the Benghazi attack tahen your wildest dreams.

Actually, I think much of what you think you know has been a wild dream on your part.

Once again, what is the crime which occurred in Benghazi outside of that which was committed by the terrorists who killed the Americans?

Last edited:
Are you alleging a crime?
Is lying under oath a crime? Like when PIAPS said there was no real time video?

If I'm not mistaken, they said that state was not "watching real time video." The "real time" video wasn't available in "real time."

You've made a poor case for perjury so far, Care to continue?

What they said... and what is the truth... is where the crime is. You are not interested in the truth because the truth will damage your heroes. Why would an armed drone be taking video as the attackers gathered...and have no one watching it?

I know more about the Benghazi attack tahen your wildest dreams.

Actually, I think much of what you think you know has been a wild dream on your part.

Once again, what is the crime which occurred in Benghazi outside of that which was committed by the terrorists who killed the Americans?

Dereliction of constitutionally mandated duty. Lying about the cause of events. That's enough.

"Actually, I think much of what you think you know has been a wild dream on your part."

What you think is your problem...I know what I know.

Forum List

Back