Let's ask Foxnews who won the debate...

We all have opinions. But its a fact Trump dominated the first 30 minutes. He didn't do so well the last 60, but I don't think he hurt himself. That's a win to me.

Hillary didn't fall over or have to take a bathroom break. So maybe she won after all.

BTW, I'm glad you've accepted Fox News as THE authoritative news source.

So far it has given Clinton a boost in the polls no more than the margin of error. 3 pts.

If Trump didn't outright win, he lost. So much was made of Hillary's health, all she had to do was stand up for 90 minutes to win. :2up:

We all have opinions. But its a fact Trump dominated the first 30 minutes. He didn't do so well the last 60, but I don't think he hurt himself. That's a win to me.

Hillary didn't fall over or have to take a bathroom break. So maybe she won after all.

BTW, I'm glad you've accepted Fox News as THE authoritative news source.

btw, Foxnews got the 2008 election exactly right, Obama by 7.

BeeleN20160928_low.jpg

So Fox News is now real news for the left I wonder how long that will last? No I'm not dispusting their poll results before anyone ask.

I believe their polls are reasonably accurate. That has nothing to do with the propaganda they spew on tv.
In other words they are accurate when you like what they report and Propagandist when you don't.

So Fox News is now real news for the left I wonder how long that will last? No I'm not dispusting their poll results before anyone ask.

I believe their polls are reasonably accurate. That has nothing to do with the propaganda they spew on tv.
In other words they are accurate when you like what they report and Propagandist when you don't.

If you want to argue that they are biased to the left then do so.

Forum List

Back