Lets Assume That Ford is Telling the truth, is Kavanaugh thus Unfit For SCOTUS?

If KAvanaugh is guilty of feeling up Ford 36 years ago, does that make him unfit for SCOTUS now?

• yes, he is unfit, even if he was stupid boy

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • no, it is too long ago and kids do stupid things

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • I dunno, who on the game tonight?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
The Party Of Family Values current line is "boys will be boys".

What about Keith Ellison ? He's your parties leader. Do you believe his accuser ?
"Yeah...but what about...".
It's interesting that you consider morality as an exercise in comparison..."Yeah sure I killed those people...but what about Jeffrey Dahmer?".
Using that standard I'm sure you can justify any deviant or illegal behaviour by your party members.

What about Keith Ellison ? He's your parties leader. Do you believe his accuser ?
It's interesting that you consider morality as an exercise in comparison..."Yeah sure I killed those people...but what about Jeffrey Dahmer?".
Using that standard I'm sure you can justify any deviant or illegal behaviour by your party members.
That is a pretty lame defense of maintaining the double standards that you lefties want to keep; Women are never to be doubted, unless they accuse a Dimocrat.

roflmao, cant get any more transparent than that, doofus.

Just think what weird sexual charges they will make when Trump gets his third pick.
It’s the playbook.
Republican leaders in Congress need to contact Tom Delay and ask to borrow one of his testicles cuz they aint got any.

Irrelevant because he has now lied about it.
42450988_1542624565839479_363937876347453440_n.jpg
42450988_1542624565839479_363937876347453440_n.jpg

That is a pretty lame defense of maintaining the double standards that you lefties want to keep; Women are never to be doubted, unless they accuse a Dimocrat.

roflmao, cant get any more transparent than that, doofus.
I wasn't defending anything.
I pointed out that the current line by the Kavanaugh supporters is "Come on...who hasn't engaged in a bit of sexual molestation when they were young?"...and the comeback from DigitalDrifter was "Yeah...well what about one of your guys?!" as if that meant that any indiscretion by a Republican can be excused as long as they can cite an equivalent or worse act by a Democrat.
I would have thought that basing your moral standards on the worst example you can find by the other side means having no moral standards at all.

Yeah...but do you?

I pointed out that the current line by the Kavanaugh supporters is "Come on...who hasn't engaged in a bit of sexual molestation when they were young?"

No one is claiming that defense of Kavanaugh, dude.

The defense is that this woman is making an untestable claim by providing zero0 evidence and thus should not be believed.

If that is the best you can do, maybe you should take a remedial reading class?

I'm sorry but I simply can not "assume" that front hole Ford is telling the truth......she is lying so blatantly...she and those demRats who are behind her.....are such pieces of crap......I simply can't!

All this circus is very upsetting......but so typical from the Left.... I pray for Brett Kavanaugh and his family....to have to go through all this charade just because of the demRats thugs! :mad-61:
I say Kavanaugh should demand an FBI investigation to clear his name. Praying wont do that.
Gotta wonder why he's not for that.

This is truly absurd! I can’t believe rational people would think what 2 drunk adolescents did over 3 decades ago should be how they are judged today. Show me a pattern of bad behavior and poor judgement, or shut your whiny mouths.

Attempted forcible rape is not 'bad behavior'.

And if Ford is telling the truth that means that Kavanaugh lying TODAY to try and cover up attempted forcible rape.

Which isn't a trait I want in any supreme court justice.

Put that slut on the stand and ask her if she ever got drunk while attending her rich kid prep school, then ask her if she ever had sex at those parties.......she doesn’t want to get on the stand because she will either have to lie, or tell the world she got drunk and screwed a bunch of dues while she was in high school.

"that slut"....now we find out the truth about you.....why wouldn't HE be the slut?

Eye witness testimony is proof. Its proof in any court of law.

Who are the eyewitnesses, dumbass?
That would Christine Ford.

You know the woman who alleging she was attacked by Kavanaugh, who covered her mouth when she tried to scream and attempted to forcibly rape her.

You cannot be your own eyewitness!

Nonsense. Of course you can. An eye witness is merely a first person account. Rape victims testify at the trials of their rapists routinely.

STFU! You are a total moron! You cannot be an eyewitness to your own rape! Someone ELSE has to be the eyewitness.

I hope everyone puts you on ignore than you can listen to your own stupidity and not lower their IQ by sucking their brains!
That sounds like the laws about rape in muslim countries.

I pointed out that the current line by the Kavanaugh supporters is "Come on...who hasn't engaged in a bit of sexual molestation when they were young?"

No one is claiming that defense of Kavanaugh, dude.

The defense is that this woman is making an untestable claim by providing zero0 evidence and thus should not be believed.

If that is the best you can do, maybe you should take a remedial reading class?
Sure they are;
“I mean, we’re talking about a 15-year-old girl, which I respect. You know, I’m a woman. I respect. And we’re talking about a 17-year-old boy, in high school, with testosterone running high. Tell me what boy hasn’t done this in high school. Please, I would like to know,” Gina Sosa said.
Women Defend Brett Kavanaugh to CNN: 'She's Also Destroying His Life'

Calling Trump’s nominee a perfect Supreme Court pick, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher of Costa Mesa suggested the accusation didn’t matter because Kavanaugh was only 17 when Ford says he jumped on top of her, tried to remove her clothes and put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream.
“High school? Give me a break,” Rohrabacher said.
Republicans' troubles with women get worse after Trump defends Kavanaugh on sexual assault accusation - Los Angeles Times

“The thing happened ― if it happened ― an awfully long time ago, back in Ronald Reagan’s time, when the actors in the drama were minors and (the boys, anyway) under the blurring influence of alcohol and adolescent hormones,” Morrow wrote. “No clothes were removed, and no sexual penetration occurred.”
Wall Street Journal Goes All Out To Defend Kavanaugh Amid Sexual Assault Allegation | HuffPost

Forum List

Back