Lets Assume That Ford is Telling the truth, is Kavanaugh thus Unfit For SCOTUS?

If KAvanaugh is guilty of feeling up Ford 36 years ago, does that make him unfit for SCOTUS now?

• yes, he is unfit, even if he was stupid boy

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • no, it is too long ago and kids do stupid things

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • I dunno, who on the game tonight?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Yes it makes him unfit. Not only because he was a sexual predator but because he claimed he wasnt there so that means he is also a liar. I'm guessing the reason he isnt screaming for an FBI investigation to clear his name is because he is either lying or a sexual predator but more likely both.

Why should he scream for an FBI investigation? look at it from his viewpoint if he IS Innocent. IF he is innocent of charges he can see that Feinstein sat on this info until the 11th hour after all the other Democrat attempts to cancel him out failed. I would conclude if I was him, that the Democrats timed this as a stalling tactic... the accuser and the Democrats who are coaching her will use that time to come up with new 'witnesses'. Why should he make himself a dupe and play into their hands? they have no respect for him and are calling him a rapist and basically they afford him no respect, he should return the favor.

Keep in mind it is very convenient for his accuser to say she cant remember details like When, where, what party... the only thing she says is it was Kavenaugh and she can do all the damage she wants to his reputation and family simply by making the accusation and there is no risk to herself... she cant be called out on lying, she can simply say she cant remember the details because it was so long ago and the damage is still done. This is bannana republic shit. You can bet the Democrats are currently trying to concoct something as we speak, but they need more time. They already made it clear before the confirmation process that they would stop him... even before looking at all his rulings and documents turned in. His rulings therefor were of no importance to them all along... they've been doing nothing more than trying to dig up dirt and this is the best they could come up with.
To clear his name. I know if someone accused me of something like that I would want my name cleared with no cloud hanging over my good name. This dude is about to be a SC justice. He should have even more reason to make sure his name is untarnished.

Yes it makes him unfit. Not only because he was a sexual predator but because he claimed he wasnt there so that means he is also a liar. I'm guessing the reason he isnt screaming for an FBI investigation to clear his name is because he is either lying or a sexual predator but more likely both.

Why should he scream for an FBI investigation? look at it from his viewpoint if he IS Innocent. IF he is innocent of charges he can see that Feinstein sat on this info until the 11th hour after all the other Democrat attempts to cancel him out failed. I would conclude if I was him, that the Democrats timed this as a stalling tactic... the accuser and the Democrats who are coaching her will use that time to come up with new 'witnesses'. Why should he make himself a dupe and play into their hands? they have no respect for him and are calling him a rapist and basically they afford him no respect, he should return the favor.

Keep in mind it is very convenient for his accuser to say she cant remember details like When, where, what party... the only thing she says is it was Kavenaugh and she can do all the damage she wants to his reputation and family simply by making the accusation and there is no risk to herself... she cant be called out on lying, she can simply say she cant remember the details because it was so long ago and the damage is still done. This is bannana republic shit. You can bet the Democrats are currently trying to concoct something as we speak, but they need more time. They already made it clear before the confirmation process that they would stop him... even before looking at all his rulings and documents turned in. His rulings therefor were of no importance to them all along... they've been doing nothing more than trying to dig up dirt and this is the best they could come up with.

If he is innocent, an FBI investigation will exonerate him. As an officer of the court he would want any allegation investigated. Even if its against him.

If he is innocent, an FBI investigation will exonerate him. As an officer of the court he would want any allegation investigated. Even if its against him.

The FBI does not investigate this type of allegation, you simpleton! They have NO jurisdiction, period!

It is a national disgrace that an unverified handwritten letter was released by a Democratic Leader, damaging a good mans' reputation permanently, TOTALLY WITHOUT PROOF.

Eye witness testimony is proof. Its proof in any court of law.
No eye witness testimony in a character assassination letter. What if tomorrow she says "You know what, I totally confused that party with another party I went to a week earlier. Tee Hee My Bad!"

Says you, citing you. Ford says otherwise.

So, why do you seem to know much of what she claims but cannot provide what she said?

She didn't say shit, otherwise!

The FBI does not investigate this type of allegation, you simpleton! They have NO jurisdiction, period!
Wrong you ninny. They did the same thing in the Anita Hill case. If Drumpf gives the order they have to investigate.

He is not unfit just because of something that happened 36 years ago.

This is assuming he doesn’t remember it happening and believes it didn’t happen.

Of course, if he’s lying under oath about it, he would be unfit because of the lying and not because of what happened.

There is zero reason to believe the woman is telling the truth.

This is truly absurd! I can’t believe rational people would think what 2 drunk adolescents did over 3 decades ago should be how they are judged today. Show me a pattern of bad behavior and poor judgement, or shut your whiny mouths.

Attempted forcible rape is not 'bad behavior'.

And if Ford is telling the truth that means that Kavanaugh lying TODAY to try and cover up attempted forcible rape.

Which isn't a trait I want in any supreme court justice.

Provide with a link to Ford claiming it was an attempted rape. You cannot because you are repeating libtard talking points that are making a mockery of them so badly the red wave is coming in November. Voters cannot believe the libtards are that stupid!

To clear his name. I know if someone accused me of something like that I would want my name cleared with no cloud hanging over my good name. This dude is about to be a SC justice. He should have even more reason to make sure his name is untarnished.

I might agree with you if I trusted the Democrats to be honest people. I think they fear R v W being overturned so much,... don't want to lose a seat to one more conservative justice, that they would do just about anything.
I still cant get over that Feinstein sat on this info for so long.... why didnt they start an FBI investigation then?? then there would have been plenty of time before the deadline was up.

Its very very convenient for them that they waited for the last minute. To me that casts a huge shadow of doubt on their true intentions and what they are doing behind closed doors. do they really care about this woman who from what we hear wanted to remain anonymous? or did they push her into the open ? now they want to pretend that they are so concerned about her sensitivities.

Brett KAvanaugh is one of the top minds in the country when it comes to Federal law ans the Constitution.

His sterling character and gentlemanliness has been sworn to by hundreds of people who have known him across the decades.

But lets assume that as a young stupid buy he did in fact try to feel up Dr Frod when they were both drunk 36 years ago.

Does that make the Judge Kavanaugh of today unfit to serve on the Supreme Court?

Seriously, child murders get more forgiving consideration that a SCOTUS nominee in Libtardland, lol.
How many people have been sent to prison or wind up labeled as a sex criminal for doing the same thing Kavanaugh is being accused of doing?

This is truly absurd! I can’t believe rational people would think what 2 drunk adolescents did over 3 decades ago should be how they are judged today. Show me a pattern of bad behavior and poor judgement, or shut your whiny mouths.

Attempted forcible rape is not 'bad behavior'.

And if Ford is telling the truth that means that Kavanaugh lying TODAY to try and cover up attempted forcible rape.

Which isn't a trait I want in any supreme court justice.

Provide with a link to Ford claiming it was an attempted rape. You cannot because you are repeating libtard talking points that are making a mockery of them so badly the red wave is coming in November. Voters cannot believe the libtards are that stupid!

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

I might agree with you if I trusted the Democrats to be honest people. I think they fear R v W being overturned so much,... don't want to lose a seat to one more conservative justice, that they would do just about anything.
I still cant get over that Feinstein sat on this info for so long.... why didnt they start an FBI investigation then?? then there would have been plenty of time before the deadline was up.

Its very very convenient for them that they waited for the last minute. To me that casts a huge shadow of doubt on their true intentions and what they are doing behind closed doors. do they really care about this woman who from what we hear wanted to remain anonymous? or did they push her into the open ? now they want to pretend that they are so concerned about her sensitivities.
Kind of hard to start an investigation when the accuser doesnt want her name revealed. i do think there was some political games but that doesnt change the point that these claims should be investigated by the FBI. As a matter of fact I would suggest that all these games are specifically why the FBI and not the judiciary committee should investigate.

It is a national disgrace that an unverified handwritten letter was released by a Democratic Leader, damaging a good mans' reputation permanently, TOTALLY WITHOUT PROOF.

No eye witness testimony in a character assassination letter. What if tomorrow she says "You know what, I totally confused that party with another party I went to a week earlier. Tee Hee My Bad!"
What if a heifer had nuts? Would it be a bull?
No but her letter is bull, and anyone thinking that it's proof is nuts.

Its not proof. its an accusation.

Who are the eyewitnesses, dumbass?
That would Christine Ford.

You know the woman who alleging she was attacked by Kavanaugh, who covered her mouth when she tried to scream and attempted to forcibly rape her.

How is her letter 'bull'? Again, its compelling enough that the Republican lead senate judiciary committee has invited her to speak before the Senate publicly.

You know the woman who alleging she was attacked by Kavanaugh, who covered her mouth when she tried to scream and attempted to forcibly rape her.

You cannot be your own eyewitness! I think someone needs to take you to the emergency room and have a physician sign your death certificate because you are 100% brain dead!

You are one of the biggest fucking losers to infect this web page.

You cannot be your own eyewitness!

Nonsense. Of course you can. An eye witness is merely a first person account. Rape victims testify at the trials of their rapists routinely.

You cannot be your own eyewitness! I think someone needs to take you to the emergency room and have a physician sign your death certificate because you are 100% brain dead!

You are one of the biggest fucking losers to infect this web page.
That doesnt make any sense. If you cant be your own eyewitness how do they question you about what you witnessed?

You cannot be your own eyewitness!

Nonsense. Of course you can. An eye witness is merely a first person account. Rape victims testify at the trials of their rapists routinely.

STFU! You are a total moron! You cannot be an eyewitness to your own rape! Someone ELSE has to be the eyewitness.

I hope everyone puts you on ignore than you can listen to your own stupidity and not lower their IQ by sucking their brains!

Forum List

Back