Lets Assume That Ford is Telling the truth, is Kavanaugh thus Unfit For SCOTUS?

If KAvanaugh is guilty of feeling up Ford 36 years ago, does that make him unfit for SCOTUS now?

• yes, he is unfit, even if he was stupid boy

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • no, it is too long ago and kids do stupid things

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • I dunno, who on the game tonight?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Does that make the Judge Kavanaugh of today unfit to serve on the Supreme Court?
In a normal world it would not. Had this happened a few years or months or weeks ago, that's a different story.

But this is about politics. Political advantage is the end that justifies ANY means, literally. In fact, it's beyond politics and edging closer to civil/cultural war.

As usual, a self-inflicted wound. This is what it looks like when the lunatics are running the asylum. Evidently this is what we want.

Brett KAvanaugh is one of the top minds in the country when it comes to Federal law ans the Constitution.

His sterling character and gentlemanliness has been sworn to by hundreds of people who have known him across the decades.

But lets assume that as a young stupid buy he did in fact try to feel up Dr Frod when they were both drunk 36 years ago.

Does that make the Judge Kavanaugh of today unfit to serve on the Supreme Court?

Seriously, child murders get more forgiving consideration that a SCOTUS nominee in Libtardland, lol.

when did we recommend putting a child murderer on SCOTUS for life?

Thanks.

I think there are a whole lot of reasons to disqualify Kavanaugh beyond his groping of Dr. Ford. His role in Ken Starr's investigation related to Vince Foster, where he tormented Fosters family to get at Hillary even though he already knew it was a suicide.

In a normal world it would not. Had this happened a few years or months or weeks ago, that's a different story.

Attempted Rape isn't disqualifying? Really, Stormy Mac?

Would most conservatives be as understanding if it was their 15 daughter and some 17 year old boy did what Kavanaugh did to Dr. Ford. Boys will be boys? Hell, no, you'd want to kill the little bastard and you know it.

But this is about politics. Political advantage is the end that justifies ANY means, literally. In fact, it's beyond politics and edging closer to civil/cultural war.

Yawn... this isn't new. It isn't even that bad.

Did you all forget Ken Starr's 70 million dollar panty sniffing investigation? Or Clarance Thomas and Coke Cans?

The only difference is after #MeToo, we take women's claims more seriously. If Thomas Or Clinton were caught today, they'd probably be career enders.

As usual, a self-inflicted wound. This is what it looks like when the lunatics are running the asylum. Evidently this is what we want.

Yes, yes, Stormy, we all need to be little Von Papens and roll over for the Nazis like you want to.

It is a national disgrace that an unverified handwritten letter was released by a Democratic Leader, damaging a good mans' reputation permanently, TOTALLY WITHOUT PROOF.

Eye witness testimony is proof. Its proof in any court of law.

Who are the eyewitnesses, dumbass?
That would Christine Ford.

You know the woman who alleging she was attacked by Kavanaugh, who covered her mouth when she tried to scream and attempted to forcibly rape her.

You cannot be your own eyewitness! I think someone needs to take you to the emergency room and have a physician sign your death certificate because you are 100% brain dead!

You are one of the biggest fucking losers to infect this web page.

Judge and he was also involved in the attempted rape, but then the GOP did not want him there, and he should be.

the democrat party is the home of rapists and women killers.....and you asshats make them into heroes and protect them at all costs.....

ted kennedy, allowed a woman to die.....you call him the lion of the senate.

bill clinton has 3 credible allegations of actual rape with at least a dozen allegations of sexual assault...all reported at the time to friends and family and at least one to the Air Force chain of command...and you trot him out as an honored hero....

cory booker, admits to sexually assaulting a 15 year old girl.

bob menendez accused of child rape....

keith ellison has allegations of violently beating his girl friend on multiple occasions

sherrod brown hit his wife...

This is truly absurd! I can’t believe rational people would think what 2 drunk adolescents did over 3 decades ago should be how they are judged today. Show me a pattern of bad behavior and poor judgement, or shut your whiny mouths.

Attempted forcible rape is not 'bad behavior'.

And if Ford is telling the truth that means that Kavanaugh lying TODAY to try and cover up attempted forcible rape.

Which isn't a trait I want in any supreme court justice.

Put that slut on the stand and ask her if she ever got drunk while attending her rich kid prep school, then ask her if she ever had sex at those parties.......she doesn’t want to get on the stand because she will either have to lie, or tell the world she got drunk and screwed a bunch of dues while she was in high school.
But that has nothing to do with what supposedly happened with Kavanaugh. What a girl does at other times/with other people does not preclude her from being a victim of sexual assault.

This is truly absurd! I can’t believe rational people would think what 2 drunk adolescents did over 3 decades ago should be how they are judged today. Show me a pattern of bad behavior and poor judgement, or shut your whiny mouths.
So you dont think the fact that Kav said he wasnt there and had never done anything like this would be a outrageous lie he told this very month?

I’m saying he was drunk, according to Ford, so he very likely doesn’t remember it at all. What’s more, it seems that these parties were common among these kids, so it wasn’t something that would stand out in his recollection. I have no idea if you ever went to parties where drinking was involved, but I went to plenty....back in the day. Most of the time there were plenty of people who couldn’t remember what happen the next day, let alone 3 decades later. It’s just stupid.
So youre saying that because he was drunk its ok for him to lie about being there? Does that really make sense to you?
Lie about being WHERE? Do we even know that yet? The neanderthals here are full of shit arguments, I agree with you, but Kavanaugh is most likely telling the truth as he remembers it, too.
This is not going to go anywhere, I fear, without an FBI investigation, and it looks like there isn't going to be one, so we might as well give up now and mark it up to an unsolved mystery.

Yes it makes him unfit. Not only because he was a sexual predator but because he claimed he wasnt there so that means he is also a liar. I'm guessing the reason he isnt screaming for an FBI investigation to clear his name is because he is either lying or a sexual predator but more likely both.

Why should he scream for an FBI investigation? look at it from his viewpoint if he IS Innocent. IF he is innocent of charges he can see that Feinstein sat on this info until the 11th hour after all the other Democrat attempts to cancel him out failed. I would conclude if I was him, that the Democrats timed this as a stalling tactic... the accuser and the Democrats who are coaching her will use that time to come up with new 'witnesses'. Why should he make himself a dupe and play into their hands? they have no respect for him and are calling him a rapist and basically they afford him no respect, he should return the favor.

Keep in mind it is very convenient for his accuser to say she cant remember details like When, where, what party... the only thing she says is it was Kavenaugh and she can do all the damage she wants to his reputation and family simply by making the accusation and there is no risk to herself... she cant be called out on lying, she can simply say she cant remember the details because it was so long ago and the damage is still done. This is bannana republic shit. You can bet the Democrats are currently trying to concoct something as we speak, but they need more time. They already made it clear before the confirmation process that they would stop him... even before looking at all his rulings and documents turned in. His rulings therefor were of no importance to them all along... they've been doing nothing more than trying to dig up dirt and this is the best they could come up with.

If he is innocent, an FBI investigation will exonerate him. As an officer of the court he would want any allegation investigated. Even if its against him.

The FBI does not investigate this type of allegation, you simpleton! They have NO jurisdiction, period!
Background check.

So you dont think the fact that Kav said he wasnt there and had never done anything like this would be a outrageous lie he told this very month?

I’m saying he was drunk, according to Ford, so he very likely doesn’t remember it at all. What’s more, it seems that these parties were common among these kids, so it wasn’t something that would stand out in his recollection. I have no idea if you ever went to parties where drinking was involved, but I went to plenty....back in the day. Most of the time there were plenty of people who couldn’t remember what happen the next day, let alone 3 decades later. It’s just stupid.
So youre saying that because he was drunk its ok for him to lie about being there? Does that really make sense to you?
Lie about being WHERE? Do we even know that yet? The neanderthals here are full of shit arguments, I agree with you, but Kavanaugh is most likely telling the truth as he remembers it, too.
This is not going to go anywhere, I fear, without an FBI investigation, and it looks like there isn't going to be one, so we might as well give up now and mark it up to an unsolved mystery.

Why would the FBI investigate this? The "FBI needs to investigate" is a democrat scam...they know there is nothing to investigate, they would like the FBI to be involved because then they could stretch this into weeks or months, knowing there is nothing to find, but it would put the nomination into jeopardy...they also know this is a local matter, not a federal one so there is no point to the FBI investigating it...

This is a Hail Mary pass by the democrats who are willing to smear a good man simply for their own power.

Yes it makes him unfit. Not only because he was a sexual predator but because he claimed he wasnt there so that means he is also a liar. I'm guessing the reason he isnt screaming for an FBI investigation to clear his name is because he is either lying or a sexual predator but more likely both.

Why should he scream for an FBI investigation? look at it from his viewpoint if he IS Innocent. IF he is innocent of charges he can see that Feinstein sat on this info until the 11th hour after all the other Democrat attempts to cancel him out failed. I would conclude if I was him, that the Democrats timed this as a stalling tactic... the accuser and the Democrats who are coaching her will use that time to come up with new 'witnesses'. Why should he make himself a dupe and play into their hands? they have no respect for him and are calling him a rapist and basically they afford him no respect, he should return the favor.

Keep in mind it is very convenient for his accuser to say she cant remember details like When, where, what party... the only thing she says is it was Kavenaugh and she can do all the damage she wants to his reputation and family simply by making the accusation and there is no risk to herself... she cant be called out on lying, she can simply say she cant remember the details because it was so long ago and the damage is still done. This is bannana republic shit. You can bet the Democrats are currently trying to concoct something as we speak, but they need more time. They already made it clear before the confirmation process that they would stop him... even before looking at all his rulings and documents turned in. His rulings therefor were of no importance to them all along... they've been doing nothing more than trying to dig up dirt and this is the best they could come up with.

If he is innocent, an FBI investigation will exonerate him. As an officer of the court he would want any allegation investigated. Even if its against him.

The FBI does not investigate this type of allegation, you simpleton! They have NO jurisdiction, period!
Background check.

They already investigated him 6 times...which included asking about things like this......

Why would the FBI investigate this? The "FBI needs to investigate" is a democrat scam...they know there is nothing to investigate, they would like the FBI to be involved because then they could stretch this into weeks or months, knowing there is nothing to find, but it would put the nomination into jeopardy...they also know this is a local matter, not a federal one so there is no point to the FBI investigating it...

This is a Hail Mary pass by the democrats who are willing to smear a good man simply for their own power.
You know why--they do it as part of their background check. If you were responsible for a background check, completed it and then a bomb like this presented itself, would you not go back and check around for more information? OF COURSE YOU WOULD. Don't be arguing any different, 2AGuy, because it is the only sensible thing to do.

Background check.

They already investigated him 6 times...which included asking about things like this......
Highly doubtful anyone would "ask about things like this." They ask open ended questions, not "Did you ever know Kavanaugh to force himself on a girl?"

You know why--they do it as part of their background check. If you were responsible for a background check, completed it and then a bomb like this presented itself, would you not go back and check around for more information? OF COURSE YOU WOULD. Don't be arguing any different, 2AGuy, because it is the only sensible thing to do.

Not how it works. They go to the places the guy lived and ask people about him, and follow up anything they hear.....they didn't hear anything. It is not sensible...this is a stall tactic for the democrats nothing more.

Background check.

Highly doubtful anyone would "ask about things like this." They ask open ended questions, not "Did you ever know Kavanaugh to force himself on a girl?"

what do you think they do in a background check? They are digging for dirt....and they didn't hear anything about this in 6 background checks.....and before he was nominated the Republicans also sent in their own people to dig up dirt on the judge...they didn't find anything either....

She didn't tell anyone until 2012 and then she didn't even name him...this is nothing more than a vile hit job because to the democrats, the Supreme Court is everything......5 unelected, politically appointed lawyers can pass whatever the democrats want without fear of losing seats in congress...that is why they are pulling out all the stops to stop Kavanaugh....nothing more than that....

ted kennedy, allowed a woman to die.....you call him the lion of the senate.

So someone died in an auto accident he was involved in.. So did Laura Bush's ex-boyfriend... and no of you guys seem upset about that.

bill clinton has 3 credible allegations of actual rape with at least a dozen allegations of sexual assault...all reported at the time to friends and family and at least one to the Air Force chain of command...and you trot him out as an honored hero....

Yeah, the thing is, Ken Starr spent 70 Million sniffing panties trying to prove all these claims, and came up with....um, he didn't even believe most of these women.

Okay, guy, your "but, but, but... what about..." is fun to watch and all, but wouldn't it just be simpler to just get another nominee that you actually bother to vet this time?

Or even smarter, nominate a woman. Then no problem.

What Kavanaugh is accused of pales in comparison to Bill Clinton's alleged sexual episodes.

Background check.

They had this allegation for 2 months...the democrats sat on it in order to trot it out at the last minute to call for an FBI investigation knowing that if the Republicans open that up, the FBI could take months to plod through it.....which would allow the elections in November......2 months where the FBI could have done what you want, even though they can't......and you still want the dems to play their games?

It is a national disgrace that an unverified handwritten letter was released by a Democratic Leader, damaging a good mans' reputation permanently, TOTALLY WITHOUT PROOF.

Eye witness testimony is proof. Its proof in any court of law.

Who are the eyewitnesses, dumbass?
That would Christine Ford.

You know the woman who alleging she was attacked by Kavanaugh, who covered her mouth when she tried to scream and attempted to forcibly rape her.

You cannot be your own eyewitness! I think someone needs to take you to the emergency room and have a physician sign your death certificate because you are 100% brain dead!

You are one of the biggest fucking losers to infect this web page.

Judge and he was also involved in the attempted rape, but then the GOP did not want him there, and he should be.

So her eyewitness denied everything. That should be sufficient to end the whole investigation, shouldn't it?

Background check.

His background check has already been completed and showed NOTHING!

Try again libtard!

Even if it were the FBI's job, who are they going to ask? There is NO ONE to back up her claims. NO ONE!

Forum List

Back