Lets be honest. If Hillary is elected, BILL will actually be president

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The constitution says he can't have a third term but he will. And this guy is a psychopath who burned 80 americans alive at waco. A domestic terrorist for sure.

The constitution says he can't have a third term but he will. And this guy is a psychopath who burned 80 americans alive at waco. A domestic terrorist for sure.

Look at you being all Black Lives mattery! I knew you'd come around !

• Banned
Another example of Bill's psychopathology. In 1996 his UN ambassador madeline albright went on TV and admitted that so far the bombing and sanctions clinton was inflicting on iraq had killed 500,000 CHILDREN!!! And bill approved of her saying that because he later made her secretary of state. He's a bigger mass murderer than bush 43.

nothing defferent between them. Between all of the presidents. They are just dolls in the theater. Real deals are on the backstage.

Bill back in the White House ? Is this a bad thing?

Lol at you pretending to care about Iraqi lives !

Nobody in their right mind cares about the lives of rape-happy muslim pond-life who have been cousin-inbreeding for 50-60 generations (per Mo's example) and causing rape, death & destruction everywhere they've gone. The deaths of Iraqis fills me with schadenfreude and I wish we'd killed a few digits MORE of these ass-lifting zoo animals.

Well I think it was previously referred to as Billary when Bill was President....so if Hillary becomes President what will it be referred to as, Hillbilly? :eusa_doh:

He's a mass murdering psychopath. Even by american president standards he was exceptionally evil.

You selected Bush, and Cheany was president and all they did was start a world crisis

Forum List

Back