Lets clarify 11 CFR 110.20 Law

If having your own server was "crime " , I think you'll find Taking info from a foreign gov in o order to effect a US election will fit somewhere !

Jr worked for the campaign, a foreign government offered damning evidence about his campaigns opponent, he met with the foreign government and listened to said damning evidence... THATS COLLUSION ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK .........

Jr worked for the campaign, a foreign government offered damning evidence about his campaigns opponent, he met with the foreign government and listened to said damning evidence... THATS COLLUSION ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

This isnt about that. Thats for being irrelevant. As always.

The problem with your lie is that you don't have any idea what happened at this meeting.

If having your own server was "crime " , I think you'll find Taking info from a foreign gov in o order to effect a US election will fit somewhere !

You said, "I think..."

No, you don't! You should never use those words.

Having your own server does violate the law when it says all e-mails must be done on official computers so that backups can be made.

The problem with your lie is that you don't have any idea what happened at this meeting.

IT DOESNT MAKE TWO SHITS WHAT HAPPENED ... IT HAPPENED.

Some people (a lot of people, I guess) are worried about the criminality. I'm not so much (I don't know if it was "illegal." It sure shows without a shadow of a doubt, though, that the Trump campaign was fully aware of the Russian government's "assistance" in getting him elected and also their willingness to play along.
It wasn't naivete. It brings all those meetings that people have pooh-poohed as "nothing burgers" back into focus. Maybe they weren't all innocent meetings. Maybe they were "forgotten" for a reason.
See, this just brings a lot of unwelcome suspicions to mind. Can't prove it. But it's bad news for the Trump administration.

Dang it all. This is the most idiotic statement I have heard yet.

You said, "I think..."

Having your own server does violate the law when it says all e-mails must be done on official computers so that backups can be made.

where is this law ? Sure that's not just some agency rule ?

you have as much understanding for the law as you do thermonuclear physics.

Some people (a lot of people, I guess) are worried about the criminality. I'm not so much (I don't know if it was "illegal." It sure shows without a shadow of a doubt, though, that the Trump campaign was fully aware of the Russian government's "assistance" in getting him elected and also their willingness to play along.
It wasn't naivete. It brings all those meetings that people have pooh-poohed as "nothing burgers" back into focus. Maybe they weren't all innocent meetings. Maybe they were "forgotten" for a reason.
See, this just brings a lot of unwelcome suspicions to mind. Can't prove it. But it's bad news for the Trump administration.
getting up in the am is bad news for the trump people to those who don't like him.

i just wish those same standards used to judge him were applied to people those "judges" do happen to like.

collusion is illegal? Link?

getting up in the am is bad news for the trump people to those who don't like him.

i just wish those same standards used to judge him were applied to people those "judges" do happen to like.

like has nothing to do with the laws of the land ...

you and mikie should take classes together

Donation is only monetary
Here is the law
11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).
Here is the def of donation
11 CFR 300.2 - Definitions.
I was wrong and so are many others.
So DID Trump Jr break a law? Better find another one cause it aint 11 CFR 110.20.
  • contribution
noun
the act of contributing.
something contributed.
an article, story, drawing, etc., furnished to a magazine or otherpublication.
noun

something contributed, such as money or ideas
an article, story, etc, contributed to a newspaper or other publication

who the fuck mentioned legality?

Jr may or may not have broken the law ..

You said, "I think..."

where is this law ? Sure that's not just some agency rule ?

You find it! You brought it up! I am sure it will be easy to find since Hillary broke it!

How can proving there is nothing to another ridiculous allegation be bad news?

Donation is only monetary
Here is the law
11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).
Here is the def of donation
11 CFR 300.2 - Definitions.
I was wrong and so are many others.
So DID Trump Jr break a law? Better find another one cause it aint 11 CFR 110.20.
  • contribution
noun
the act of contributing.
something contributed.
an article, story, drawing, etc., furnished to a magazine or otherpublication.
noun

something contributed, such as money or ideas
an article, story, etc, contributed to a newspaper or other publication
Legal Dictionary - Law.com

who the fuck mentioned legality?

Jr may or may not have broken the law ..
Ahhh i must have imagined you talking about collusion and the law :dunno:

Forum List

Back