Lets clarify 11 CFR 110.20 Law

Jr worked for the campaign, a foreign government offered damning evidence about his campaigns opponent, he met with the foreign government and listened to said damning evidence... THATS COLLUSION ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK .........
This isnt about that. Thats for being irrelevant. As always.

Again, you're overlooking the point that Don Jr. has changed his story several times in the last 4 days. It becomes about the LIE. NYT had him cornered, that is the only reason he finally told the truth and released his emails.
Wake the fuck up. You can scrounge around and find all the laws you want, (like you understand what you're looking at).
But what matter is the Trumps have lied about their associations with the Russians. PERIOD FUCKING THE END.
Tick, tick, tick, tick

Jr worked for the campaign, a foreign government offered damning evidence about his campaigns opponent, he met with the foreign government and listened to said damning evidence... THATS COLLUSION ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

Again, you're overlooking the point that Don Jr. has changed his story several times in the last 4 days. It becomes about the LIE. NYT had him cornered, that is the only reason he finally told the truth and released his emails.
Wake the fuck up. You can scrounge around and find all the laws you want, (like you understand what you're looking at).
But what matter is the Trumps have lied about their associations with the Russians. PERIOD FUCKING THE END.
Tick, tick, tick, tick
I was clarifying a law people thought he might have broke. Sorry if the truth hurts your massively stinky vagina.

The problem with your lie is that you don't have any idea what happened at this meeting.

IT DOESNT MAKE TWO SHITS WHAT HAPPENED ... IT HAPPENED.

Yup, doesn't matter if they all had tea and group sex. It was about the set up for the meeting. The emails tell the tale. And these fucking redneck Trumpers just want to keep sailing down the river of da' Nile.

Tick, tick, tick, tick
I was clarifying a law people thought he might have broke. Sorry if the truth hurts your massively stinky vagina.

Reported.

The problem with your lie is that you don't have any idea what happened at this meeting.

Yup, doesn't matter if they all had tea and group sex. It was about the set up for the meeting. The emails tell the tale. And these fucking redneck Trumpers just want to keep sailing down the river of da' Nile.
no we'd like you to prove your accusations for a change or shut up.

I don't have to prove anything. Donald Trump has released his emails and hired an attorney, you dumb ass. Read them yourself.
LMAO....You people are so damn dumb. Click on the link, numbnuts. He's incriminated himself voluntarily.
Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter

I don't have to prove anything. Donald Trump has released his emails and hired an attorney, you dumb ass. Read them yourself.
LMAO....You people are so damn dumb. Click on the link, numbnuts. He's incriminated himself voluntarily.
Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter
No he didn't, But I do see where you don't think you don't have to prove anything. it's good our legal system doesn't work like that and Trump is trying to replace all the corrupt libs on the bench.

As Postman said above, the legal definition of "donation" is:

(e)Donation. For purposes of part 300, donation means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions.​

Why is "gift" in there? Because people can donate objects in lieu of a cash payment. It's to close the loophole where someone could say, "Hey, I never paid the guy! I just gave him a vacation home as a gift!"

That means it's up to a judge (or rather, the attorneys) to argue whether the dirt on Hillary being offered counts as a gift or anything of value. Given that this is Trump's campaign working with a foreign gov't to affect the election, I have a feeling judges will see this as a gift since it had immense value to Trump's campaign. Worse, it can set up an obligation — Russia helps Trump, so Russia expects something in between. Like easing sanctions and letting Russia have Syria.

And before y'all Trumpies attack me, please note I'm not saying Trump himself did anything here.

As Postman said above, the legal definition of "donation" is:

(e)Donation. For purposes of part 300, donation means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions.​

Why is "gift" in there? Because people can donate objects in lieu of a cash payment. It's to close the loophole where someone could say, "Hey, I never paid the guy! I just gave him a vacation home as a gift!"

That means it's up to a judge (or rather, the attorneys) to argue whether the dirt on Hillary being offered counts as a gift or anything of value. Given that this is Trump's campaign working with a foreign gov't to affect the election, I have a feeling judges will see this as a gift since it had immense value to Trump's campaign. Worse, it can set up an obligation — Russia helps Trump, so Russia expects something in between. Like easing sanctions and letting Russia have Syria.

And before y'all Trumpies attack me, please note I'm not saying Trump himself did anything here.
They dont even know what was spoken about dude..
anything of value means MONETARY
I posted the law! Read the thing
Goddamn.. we cant even agree on something when its RIGHT THERE

collusion is illegal? Link?

Check out the Logan Act...you'll see all you'd ever want to learn about "collusion"........You can bet that Trump lawyers are ALSO checking out that darn Act........LOL

Donation is only monetary
Here is the law
11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).
Here is the def of donation
11 CFR 300.2 - Definitions.
I was wrong and so are many others.
So DID Trump Jr break a law? Better find another one cause it aint 11 CFR 110.20.
The law is translated as if a Republican gets a candy bar from a foreigner the MSM shall talk about it 7/24 and people will go to jail.

If it's a Clinton getting millions from another government, the MSM is to talk about the hottest model and what she wore last night.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

isnt that act about dealing with the foreign govt or an agent of the govt?

Yes........basically when citizens negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States (as is Russian under sanctions) . It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position ,....in this case, regarding the conduct of a fair and honest election without foreign interference.

isnt that act about dealing with the foreign govt or an agent of the govt?

Yes........basically when citizens negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States (as is Russian under sanctions) . It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position ,....in this case, regarding the conduct of a fair and honest election without foreign interference.
Ok but he didnt converse with the govt, did he?

If having your own server was "crime " , I think you'll find Taking info from a foreign gov in o order to effect a US election will fit somewhere !

You said, "I think..."

No, you don't! You should never use those words.

Having your own server does violate the law when it says all e-mails must be done on official computers so that backups can be made.

where is this law ? Sure that's not just some agency rule ?
Who do you think you are? Judge Nappy or something. TN's onto something here. LOL

From my reading of the Act, there is NO distinction between "a foreign government" and an "agent of that foreign government"....
basically, an agent of that government is representing the governmental entity.

BTW, it is Mike Flynn who is currently in very deep shit about the Logan Act.

Tick, tick, tick, tick
Harley!
:slap:

If having your own server was "crime " , I think you'll find Taking info from a foreign gov in o order to effect a US election will fit somewhere !

You said, "I think..."

No, you don't! You should never use those words.

Having your own server does violate the law when it says all e-mails must be done on official computers so that backups can be made.

where is this law ? Sure that's not just some agency rule ?
Who do you think you are? Judge Nappy or something. TN's onto something here. LOL
You realize i didnt say anything about the servers, correct? lol

From my reading of the Act, there is NO distinction between "a foreign government" and an "agent of that foreign government"....
basically, an agent of that government is representing the governmental entity.

BTW, it is Mike Flynn who is currently in very deep shit about the Logan Act.
indeed. but that was different. The lawyer and emin or whatever the fuck everyones names are, arent govt agents...

Forum List

Back