This is how Donnie-baby royally screwed up...

Exactly what money did Mrs. Clinton take from China.

It was Bill that took money from China for his 1996 campaign.
Hillary took money from Russia.
Keep your foreign money violations straight.
When did Hillary take money from Russian, liar?

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Thats the NYT you are quoting, did you forget its all fake news, Homer?

NYT wouldn't lie, right?
Of course they would, all they have to offer is "fake news".

When even the New York Times is publishing news of Clinton corruption, you know it's obvious.

So obvious, only a moron would deny it.

There you are!!!

You idiot. There was nothing of value.

"Your Honor,

Yes, I broke into their home, but there was nothing of value there, so I left."

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

"Your Honor,

Nothing equivalent to breaking and entering has occurred, numskull. Meeting with people and listening to what they have to say is not a crime, no matter who they are.
Meeting with people from a foreign power interested in influencing the election, is a big deal. A very very big deal.

"Your Honor,

Nothing equivalent to breaking and entering has occurred, numskull. Meeting with people and listening to what they have to say is not a crime, no matter who they are.
Meeting with people from a foreign power interested in influencing the election, is a big deal. A very very big deal.
It's not a crime, dumbass.

"Your Honor,

It's not a crime, dumbass.
No one cares what you think, its what the prosecutors say!

"Your Honor,

Yes, I broke into their home, but there was nothing of value there, so I left.

Much better than my "example" earlier......

"your honor, YES I shot the guy 3 times, but NOT 6 as the prosecution alleges.....may I go now?"

"Your Honor,

Meeting with people from a foreign power interested in influencing the election, is a big deal.

Sounds serious!
Can you post the text of the law?

Sounds serious!
Can you post the text of the law?

Look at the fucking O/P, moron.....You may not understand the law or even like it....but its THERE......(Now go back to sleep......with your stupid "challenges")

Forum List

Back