Lets clarify 11 CFR 110.20 Law

IT DOESNT MAKE TWO SHITS WHAT HAPPENED ... IT HAPPENED.
Dang it all. This is the most idiotic statement I have heard yet.

you have as much understanding for the law as you do thermonuclear physics.
collusion is illegal? Link?

who the fuck mentioned legality?

Jr may or may not have broken the law ..
Ahhh i must have imagined you talking about collusion and the law :dunno:

look derp, I'll go slow

collusion has been proven ... Jr admitted to the factors that constitute collusion.

NOW, we are at this part ... WHAT DEGREE OF COLLUSION TOOK PLACE

get it Gomer?

Dang it all. This is the most idiotic statement I have heard yet.

look derp, I'll go slow

collusion has been proven ... Jr admitted to the factors that constitute collusion.

get it Gomer?
You say collusion and then talk about the law. Then you say nobody mentioned the law? You are a fucking moron

look derp, I'll go slow

get it Gomer?
You say collusion and then talk about the law. Then you say nobody mentioned the law? You are a fucking moron

post #22 .. get a 1st grader to explain it to you

Jr worked for the campaign, a foreign government offered damning evidence about his campaigns opponent, he met with the foreign government and listened to said damning evidence... THATS COLLUSION ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK .........
This isnt about that. Thats for being irrelevant. As always.
Some people (a lot of people, I guess) are worried about the criminality. I'm not so much (I don't know if it was "illegal." It sure shows without a shadow of a doubt, though, that the Trump campaign was fully aware of the Russian government's "assistance" in getting him elected and also their willingness to play along.
It wasn't naivete. It brings all those meetings that people have pooh-poohed as "nothing burgers" back into focus. Maybe they weren't all innocent meetings. Maybe they were "forgotten" for a reason.
See, this just brings a lot of unwelcome suspicions to mind. Can't prove it. But it's bad news for the Trump administration.

This is key .

How was Trump assisted in any way.

Show me one person whose vote was swayed by ANYTHING done by Russia.... that made them vote for Trump over Hitlary.

I really want those idiots to stand up and be counted.

Jr worked for the campaign, a foreign government offered damning evidence about his campaigns opponent, he met with the foreign government and listened to said damning evidence... THATS COLLUSION ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

Oh, you mean all that damning evidence about adoptions?

Oh, you mean all that damning evidence about adoptions?

yeah, the adoptions Jr already changed his story on twice, and his lawyer once.

try and keep up ... better yet, STFU

If having your own server was "crime " , I think you'll find Taking info from a foreign gov in o order to effect a US election will fit somewhere !

You said, "I think..."

No, you don't! You should never use those words.

Having your own server does violate the law when it says all e-mails must be done on official computers so that backups can be made.

where is this law ? Sure that's not just some agency rule ?
Its illegal and I have years of experience running email servers for Intel units in the Army if I had sent one email using a personal account I would be in Leavenworth right know.

Donation is only monetary
Here is the law
11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).
Here is the def of donation
11 CFR 300.2 - Definitions.
I was wrong and so are many others.
So DID Trump Jr break a law? Better find another one cause it aint 11 CFR 110.20.
...dunno....but Hillary sure as hell did.

you know youre Clintons little bitch dont you ?

:lmao::lmao:

If having your own server was "crime " , I think you'll find Taking info from a foreign gov in o order to effect a US election will fit somewhere !

Having her own server in order to conduct government business and to transmit classified materials was the crime dipstick.....

And the fact that she accepted money from Russia for her private charity, 140 million dollars, while she was Secretary of State, and then signed off on 20% of our uranium is a crime.....

This isnt about that. Thats for being irrelevant. As always.
Some people (a lot of people, I guess) are worried about the criminality. I'm not so much (I don't know if it was "illegal." It sure shows without a shadow of a doubt, though, that the Trump campaign was fully aware of the Russian government's "assistance" in getting him elected and also their willingness to play along.
It wasn't naivete. It brings all those meetings that people have pooh-poohed as "nothing burgers" back into focus. Maybe they weren't all innocent meetings. Maybe they were "forgotten" for a reason.
See, this just brings a lot of unwelcome suspicions to mind. Can't prove it. But it's bad news for the Trump administration.

Yes....so was all the other bombshells......

Does anyone remember that guy named Flynn? There has been so much nothing that they keep having to find more nothing to report on...

Here is the law
11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).
So DID Trump Jr break a law? Better find another one cause it aint 11 CFR 110.20.
...dunno....but Hillary sure as hell did.

you know youre Clintons little bitch dont you ?

:lmao::lmao:
Yes, yes, yes, and Hillary is also President in your delusional lttle world...

You said, "I think..."

Having your own server does violate the law when it says all e-mails must be done on official computers so that backups can be made.

Its illegal and I have years of experience running email servers for Intel units in the Army if I had sent one email using a personal account I would be in Leavenworth right know.

thats why Bush 43 had two personal servers, sent millions of emails in 8 years and is sitting in Leavenworth today isnt it sport ?

You said, "I think..."

thats why Bush 43 had two personal servers, sent millions of emails in 8 years and is sitting in Leavenworth today isnt it sport ?
Unlike Hillary, he did not break the law...

You said, "I think..."

Unlike Hillary, he did not break the law...

kissiepoo is full of shit ...

Im just going to call you CB (Clintons Bitch) from now on.

The law in this matter, as it relates to Trump, lies in the hands of Congress. In all honesty what does and does not constitute a crime committed by the president is entirely up to them to decide regardless of any actual statues.

That is the real fish they are going for after all - his son is not the actual target here.

Here is the law

(e)Donation. For purposes of part 300, donation means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions.

Anything of value. Which could be anything from a stock tip, to a lottery ticket.

Having her own server in order to conduct government business and to transmit classified materials was the crime dipstick.........

Actually, no emails properly marked as classified were transmitted from the Clinton server.

The law in this matter, as it relates to Trump, lies in the hands of Congress. In all honesty what does and does not constitute a crime committed by the president is entirely up to them to decide regardless of any actual statues.

That is the real fish they are going for after all - his son is not the actual target here.

But they will take what they can get.

Granted they wont get him because even id they find something to convict him with dad will pardon him

But they will be trying.

Forum List

Back