Let's Clear The Table

The open sores of all the old politicians have become too gross to bear any more. We need new blood with better ideas.

Does anyone know of a younger Republican out there who stands for all the ideals of the GOP before it was hijacked by liars, psychos, racists, and hypocrites?

Sorry, folks, but I can't possibly ever bring myself to vote for a Democrat. Which means I won't be voting for Trump.

Or Warren or Biden, et al.

Give me a name to watch. Someone I can look into and study.

Thank you.

Why? You will have either Trump or the democrats’ nominee (looks like Warren to me) to choose from. Are you looking towards 2024?

Justin Amash. I wouldn't vote for him simply because I disagree with many of his policies. That being said, he seems like a stand up guy for conservatives.

EDIT: Oh, wait. You said Republican. Oh well.
You can’t be a career politician and conservative at the same time... Impossible
Justin Amash. I wouldn't vote for him simply because I disagree with many of his policies. That being said, he seems like a stand up guy for conservatives.

You can’t be a career politician and conservative at the same time... Impossible

I agree, they tend to leave others holding the bag as they run off into retirement.
That is why we need single term limits on all federally elected officials… That way they would actually work for the country not the other way around as it is now

Great, I guess Trump should quit in 2020 then.
If they would single term limit everybody I would be all for it. Lol
Career politicians have FUBARed this country. Fact

Not a fact.

The open sores of all the old politicians have become too gross to bear any more. We need new blood with better ideas.

Does anyone know of a younger Republican out there who stands for all the ideals of the GOP before it was hijacked by liars, psychos, racists, and hypocrites?

Sorry, folks, but I can't possibly ever bring myself to vote for a Democrat. Which means I won't be voting for Trump.

Thank you.
Hate to break it to you but the GOP has always been populated with liars, psychos, racists, and hypocrites – that’s as true today as it was 50 years ago.

Looks like you’re relegated to voting third party/independent or not voting at all – for president, anyway.

Both parties of full of psychos, liars, racist and hypocrites. Anybody can see that.

Politically he is nothing
He doesn't exist

Neat. He's a conservative, you guys should battle each other to see who is the most conservative.
You are doing a lot of defending of that leftist

I haven't defended anyone, just pointing out the way it is.

Thank you.
Hate to break it to you but the GOP has always been populated with liars, psychos, racists, and hypocrites – that’s as true today as it was 50 years ago.

Looks like you’re relegated to voting third party/independent or not voting at all – for president, anyway.

Hate to break it to you but the GOP has always been populated with liars, psychos, racists, and hypocrites –

So, they aren't any different than the Democrats?

Thanks for clearing that up.

That's how Trump became President
He actually represents The People

Most of those people are approving of the current process to throw the bum out.

Keep believing that right up to the election, and past it if you want.

I don't need to believe it I can look at the evidence.

I agree, they tend to leave others holding the bag as they run off into retirement.
That is why we need single term limits on all federally elected officials… That way they would actually work for the country not the other way around as it is now

Not a fact.
Yes, Just look at the oversized corrupt federal government... fact

He doesn't exist

Neat. He's a conservative, you guys should battle each other to see who is the most conservative.

He is a fraud

Most conservatives these days are, I don't think he is and he's probably more conservative than you are.

Hate to break it to you but the GOP has always been populated with liars, psychos, racists, and hypocrites –

So, they aren't any different than the Democrats?

Thanks for clearing that up.

That's how Trump became President
He actually represents The People

Most of those people are approving of the current process to throw the bum out.

Keep believing that right up to the election, and past it if you want.

I don't need to believe it I can look at the evidence.

The "evidence" is all fabricated by those like Schiff, and amplified by the lying media.

Don't believe what you're hearing, they're setting you up for some major disappointment.

He doesn't exist

He is a fraud

Most conservatives these days are, I don't think he is and he's probably more conservative than you are.
He’s a progressive

Donald Trump is now the face of the Republican Party. He is the Republican Party on steroids, and this is what you have to look forward to from now on.

We finally agree on something.

Good luck with that

Not a fact.

You mean like trying to steer government money into your coffers? Or having foreign countries investigate your political rivals?

Or are you talking about the usual stuff like getting paid by a foreign government and trying to hide that from your own?

You beat me to it.

I agree with almost of his positions. If he ran as a Repub I would have to think long and hard about my stance of not voting for the duopoly

Dont bother
Keep being not
Involved

That helps the rest of us.

Poor deluded child, you think that not being a slave to the duopoly means one is not involved.

I pity you.

Not a fact.

You mean like trying to steer government money into your coffers? Or having foreign countries investigate your political rivals?

Or are you talking about the usual stuff like getting paid by a foreign government and trying to hide that from your own?
The federal government/deep state are about 10,000 times too big, not a good thing about them.
I think it might be a good idea to have a “scorched earth” policy this election season... lol

Not a fact.

The federal government/deep state are about 10,000 times too big, not a good thing about them.
I think it might be a good idea to have a “scorched earth” policy this election season... lol

What does this conspiracy theory have to do with elected politicians in their first term already breaking the law?

Not a fact.

What does this conspiracy theory have to do with elected politicians in their first term already breaking the law?
Career politicians are much more corrupt

Last edited:
Not a fact.

Career politicians are much more crops
Nope, you weren't even close.

Thank you. What do you like about Justin Amash?

Forum List

Back