Let's Do The Timewarp Again...

Ah --- see, you need an experienced guide like I had. It's like an acid trip.

Uh, so I hear.
Who needs an acid trip when daily politics outdoes anything drugs can conjure up in the mind?
Hardly so, as politics is a downer...
I disagree. Perhaps it is like a downer combined with acid. The issues coming up today are just mind-blowingly insane. Rapidly escalating too. In 10 years I cant' imagine where it will take us if we don't stop it dead in its tracks.

Ah --- see, you need an experienced guide like I had. It's like an acid trip.

Uh, so I hear.
Who needs an acid trip when daily politics outdoes anything drugs can conjure up in the mind?
Hardly so, as politics is a downer...
I disagree. Perhaps it is like a downer combined with acid. The issues coming up today are just mind-blowingly insane. Rapidly escalating too. In 10 years I cant' imagine where it will take us if we don't stop it dead in its tracks.
My major concern is the raiding of the SS trust fund by Peter to pay Paul....If I don't get my dough back, I'll be visiting some Congressperson for a one on one chat, that will probably end up putting me in prison...

It's funny but the male actor who was trying to fool everyone into thinking he was a woman, is now insisting they see the masculine side of him in this role. It's weird how it's for sure attention-getting behavior. I mean if he blended seamlessly into a "female" role, there'd be no special attention for him. Just another ugly broad with diminished rights..

Rocky Horror Picture Show Redone. The plot of Rocky Horror is a straight couple just married is caught in a rainstorm where they are forced to take lodging in a castle run by a transsexual who, with his lesbian assistants, is creating a boy sex slave for him to pleasure himself with. He also takes turns alternating "breaking in" the straight couple by sexually molesting each one in turn: destroying the concept of a monogamous hetero relationship in the metaphor for the entire movie.

The core of the message is "perverse sex will rule and decency will die". Or rather, "depravity will run amok and decency is it's target". It's where many in the cult of LGBT got their inspiration early on in their religious genesis. It was a cult film back in the day. Cult...film.

It's been remade & will be released sometime near Halloween. Released by Fox. Interesting timing. I think it's clever and funny that they got a gay director to do the film. Walked right into that one. It's good to get a historical perspective on where "gay marriage" came from...

Let's do the time warp again: Rocky Horror Picture Show is back
rocky%20horror%20remake.png
So that's what the movie is about? I always went for the rice fight.

There is no reason to redo Rocky Horror Picture Show. Anyone who wants to do the Time Warp again can watch the original movie. Putting a female in the Tim Curry role smells just as bad as that Ghostbuster bust of a remake.

Any ole transexual will do fine. That's the theme of this thing.

Wonder where I put my garters and fishnets???

Yep, make it "fun". That way the kids will come and learn....

Next to your Bible and the picture of your kids.

Dammit Janet -- You're no fun.. Did you ever go to a midnight showing of the ORIGINAL? Or we're you afraid of being struck by lightning?

I was as a youngster even, too busy understanding what the movie was about and why it was made. Even then I knew. Though at the time I wasn't a huge fan of the Bible; I still preferred its essence to The Rocky Horror Picture Show. But thanks to that movie, 5 gay people almost raped me one night when they came home from one of its showings. True story. I beat the crap out of the main one and the other four took off when I turned to face them too. They had no idea I'd been riding and breaking horses for years by then. The whole house shook when I threw the main perp against the wall. I was incredibly strong at a very young age.

Dammit Janet -- You're no fun.. Did you ever go to a midnight showing of the ORIGINAL? Or we're you afraid of being struck by lightning?
I know like I said the only thing I knew was there was a bunch of queers in it. To busy throwing rice.

I know like I said the only thing I knew was there was a bunch of queers in it. To busy throwing rice.

Don't want to ruin it for Silly.. But here's the lore on the "movie". It was a TERRIBLE script, actually portrayed GLT as cannibals, and it only became a cult classic because the talent were world-class actors that let it be over performed.

Would have set the LGBT agenda back a decade as it was WITHOUT the talent.
My 1st experience was pretty funny. Went to work with scientists at a Pennsylvania University for a week. The lead guy invited me to his house for dinner and a movie. When I showed up -- both he and his kids were dressed in RHPShow outfits and a couple other dept people were there. I went au naturelle, although I was offered a make-over by his teen kids.

So --- 4 guys working on secret science during the day -- went to toss rice and become part of the movie. Pretty funny and memorable deal.. And actually harmless.

Last edited:
"Harmless" ?...think of the timing. Poor Hillary Clinton. Fox is airing it because they knew nobody else would from the left-media. Do I have to spell it out for you? Target boycott? Gay marriage being voted down twice in looney California?...Any of this registering?

Gay director...."walked right into this one" (the OP)...? Anything??...

Curious POVs..... I've never thought of the RHPS as particularly "gay".
All depends on what you're looking for I guess.

Rocky Horror Picture Show Redone. The plot of Rocky Horror is a straight couple just married is caught in a rainstorm where they are forced to take lodging in a castle run by a transsexual who, with his lesbian assistants, is creating a boy sex slave for him to pleasure himself with. He also takes turns alternating "breaking in" the straight couple by sexually molesting each one in turn: destroying the concept of a monogamous hetero relationship in the metaphor for the entire movie.

The core of the message is "perverse sex will rule and decency will die". Or rather, "depravity will run amok and decency is it's target". It's where many in the cult of LGBT got their inspiration early on in their religious genesis. It was a cult film back in the day. Cult...film.

It's been remade & will be released sometime near Halloween. Released by Fox. Interesting timing. I think it's clever and funny that they got a gay director to do the film. Walked right into that one. It's good to get a historical perspective on where "gay marriage" came from...

Let's do the time warp again: Rocky Horror Picture Show is back
rocky%20horror%20remake.png

You've obviously never seen the movie.

Curious POVs..... I've never thought of the RHPS as particularly "gay".
All depends on what you're looking for I guess.
I guess you never saw it or read the script then. It's about a transsexual creating a boy sex toy monster named "Rocky" with his two lesbian assistants roping in a straight couple where by the transsexual rapes both of them and converts them to their depraved-sex religion. Might want to read the script when you get a minute: RockyMusic - Rocky Horror Picture Show (Transcript)

Forum List

Back