Let's Do The Timewarp Again...

There is no reason to redo Rocky Horror Picture Show. Anyone who wants to do the Time Warp again can watch the original movie. Putting a female in the Tim Curry role smells just as bad as that Ghostbuster bust of a remake.
I have to agree. Remaking a movie that was done right the first time is like remaking a hit single as i everybody doesn't already know it.
I agree. Redoing Hairspray with John Travolta was a similar travesty.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Dr. Frankenfurter was not a transsexual. If you're going to deride something you've never seen, for fucks sake at least try to be accurate...

Dr. Frankenfurter was not a transsexual. If you're going to deride something you've never seen, for fucks sake at least try to be accurate...

Zackly -- he was from Transexual (proper name), an imaginary planet in the galaxy Transylvania IIRC. With "trans-" being understood as "beyond" in both cases. I mean that's right in the character's autobiographical lyric.

The poster has apparently failed to distinguish between transsexual and transvestite.

Last edited:
I was as a youngster even, too busy understanding what the movie was about and why it was made. Even then I knew. Though at the time I wasn't a huge fan of the Bible; I still preferred its essence to The Rocky Horror Picture Show. But thanks to that movie, 5 gay people almost raped me one night when they came home from one of its showings. True story. I beat the crap out of the main one and the other four took off when I turned to face them too. They had no idea I'd been riding and breaking horses for years by then. The whole house shook when I threw the main perp against the wall. I was incredibly strong at a very young age.

I am willing to bet the farm this is another fictional story you crafted in your addled mind simply to smear gay people.

Well it's hard to keep up with your ever-evolving cult dialect. Runs in my mind that a man who wears lipstick and prances around in women's undergarments is a dude trying his hat at being a lady. And your cult tells the world there are varying stages of that. And that your cult needs "civil rights" no matter what stage that pretender is in.

So maybe you'd better get your facts straight before you tell the world they need civil rights..

And while you're at the difficult task of clarifying your murky deviant behaviors for a firm legal status, please tell us why certain lesbians are attracted to mannish women who use dildos on them? And why "top" "gay" men are attracted to a hip-wiggling, falsetto femme "bottom" male who lays before him and provides him with a hole in the business end?

Please clarify how these are not closeted-heteros...thanks!

Well it's hard to keep up with your ever-evolving cult dialect. Runs in my mind that a man who wears lipstick and prances around in women's undergarments is a dude trying his hat at being a lady. And your cult tells the world there are varying stages of that. And that your cult needs "civil rights" no matter what stage that pretender is in.

So maybe you'd better get your facts straight before you tell the world they need civil rights..

And while you're at the difficult task of clarifying your murky deviant behaviors for a firm legal status, please tell us why certain lesbians are attracted to mannish women who use dildos on them? And why "top" "gay" men are attracted to a hip-wiggling, falsetto male who lays before him and provides him with a hole in the business end?

Please clarify how these are not closeted-heteros...thanks!

And again that's transvestism --- not transsexuality. Two different things. They're not related just because they have trans in them. Transvestism has nothing to do with any kind of surgery or "civil rights" --- it's just a fetish. You know, like guns.

Perhaps we should call in Tranny Steve to essplain the distinction. It could be entertaining.

It was only a matter of time before Sil started talking about how anal sex between gay men is a sign of closeted heterosexuality. :lol:

"Harmless" ?...think of the timing. Poor Hillary Clinton. Fox is airing it because they knew nobody else would from the left-media. Do I have to spell it out for you? Target boycott? Gay marriage being voted down twice in looney California?...Any of this registering?

Gay director...."walked right into this one" (the OP)...? Anything??...

So you think the RHPShow is an October Surprise? A political calculation? NO ONE is recruited to be a gay Frankenstein and become LGBT cannibals. It's a classical farce piece. I bet if you poll the gay community -- they don't love it.

"Harmless" ?...think of the timing. Poor Hillary Clinton. Fox is airing it because they knew nobody else would from the left-media. Do I have to spell it out for you? Target boycott? Gay marriage being voted down twice in looney California?...Any of this registering?

So you think the RHPShow is an October Surprise? A political calculation? NO ONE is recruited to be a gay Frankenstein and become LGBT cannibals. It's a classical farce piece. I bet if you poll the gay community -- they don't love it.
Let's say you have some folks on the fence between Hillary and the republican. Let's say they're middle folk; basically conservative but also open to some new ideas of a left nature.

Then you SLAM! hit them on Fox network with this jewel of uber-left depravity, just before the election...couple of weeks, give the coffee shop and beauty parlor gossip time to circulate a little....Which direction do you think this JOLT will push these basically easy-going folk, with a basic moral code, in, at the 11th hour?

...and you think the timing isn't significant. You poor thing. :itsok:

Let's say you have some folks on the fence between Hillary and the republican. Let's say they're middle folk; basically conservative but also open to some new ideas of a left nature.

Then you SLAM! hit them on Fox network with this jewel of uber-left depravity, just before the election...couple of weeks, give the coffee shop and beauty parlor gossip time to circulate a little....Which direction do you think this JOLT will push these basically easy-going folk in at the 11th hour?

...and you think the timing isn't significant. You poor thing. :itsok:

Trust me. If someone bound you to a chair and FORCED you watch either 3 episodes of Bad Girls Club or the remake of the RHPS -- you would be LESS irate and politically motivated and psychology damaged by the fiction..

BTW -- I would think ANY political fallout from this would go the socially intolerant party and Trump. NOT a recruiting tool for the DNC.. :lmao:

But the tranny bathroom laws and that draconian force is already fresh in today's politics. You think the independents are brain dead to make the connection between the genesis of the LGBT cult and where that "parody" actually lead to reality today? Target boycott? Any of this sinking in?

You can say what you want about the RHPS but it is what frightens the straights at their core; what they instinctively feel is happening to them in the world today. All those Brads and Janets out there are going to have a chance to escape Frankenfurter's castle gates; and that chance is called "the voting booth". See you there in a couple of weeks..

So that's what the movie is about? I always went for the rice fight.

Yep, make it "fun". That way the kids will come and learn....

Any ole transexual will do fine. That's the theme of this thing.

Wonder where I put my garters and fishnets???

Next to your Bible and the picture of your kids.

Dammit Janet -- You're no fun.. Did you ever go to a midnight showing of the ORIGINAL? Or we're you afraid of being struck by lightning?

He was afraid it would turn him ghey

But the tranny bathroom laws and that draconian force is already fresh in today's politics. You think the independents are brain dead to make the connection between the genesis of the LGBT cult and where that "parody" actually lead to reality today? Target boycott? Any of this sinking in?

You can say what you want about the RHPS but it is what frightens the straights at their core; what they instinctively feel is happening to them in the world today. All those Brads and Janets out there are going to have a chance to escape Frankenfurter's castle gates; and that chance is called "the voting booth". See you there in a couple of weeks..

If The Rocky Horror Picture Show truly 'frightens straights at their core' then they are a bunch of overly dramatic pussies.

I still don't get where he gets "gay" out of the RHPS. Apparently doesn't understand the concept of transvestism -- let alone high camp.

So that's what the movie is about? I always went for the rice fight.

Yep, make it "fun". That way the kids will come and learn....

Any ole transexual will do fine. That's the theme of this thing.

Wonder where I put my garters and fishnets???

Next to your Bible and the picture of your kids.

Dammit Janet -- You're no fun.. Did you ever go to a midnight showing of the ORIGINAL? Or we're you afraid of being struck by lightning?

He was afraid it would turn him ghey

Well I admit, it did make me gheyer for about 48 hours..

I still don't get where he gets "gay" out of the RHPS. Apparently doesn't understand the concept of transvestism -- let alone high camp.

That is weird. Because the RHPS is to LGBT what "Book of Mormon" is to that community..

Why don't you explain it then. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back