Let's Do The Timewarp Again...

"Harmless" ?...think of the timing. Poor Hillary Clinton. Fox is airing it because they knew nobody else would from the left-media. Do I have to spell it out for you? Target boycott? Gay marriage being voted down twice in looney California?...Any of this registering?

Gay director...."walked right into this one" (the OP)...? Anything??...

So you think the RHPShow is an October Surprise? A political calculation? NO ONE is recruited to be a gay Frankenstein and become LGBT cannibals. It's a classical farce piece. I bet if you poll the gay community -- they don't love it.

I still don't get where he gets "gay" out of the RHPS. Apparently doesn't understand the concept of transvestism -- let alone high camp.

Why don't you explain it then. :popcorn:

I can't. It's not my assertion that it has anything to do with "gay".
There is a lot of sex and sexual reference in the film/play, but it's not particularly "gay". So I'm saying I don't quite see how he makes that leap. :dunno:

"Harmless" ?...think of the timing. Poor Hillary Clinton. Fox is airing it because they knew nobody else would from the left-media. Do I have to spell it out for you? Target boycott? Gay marriage being voted down twice in looney California?...Any of this registering?

So you think the RHPShow is an October Surprise? A political calculation? NO ONE is recruited to be a gay Frankenstein and become LGBT cannibals. It's a classical farce piece. I bet if you poll the gay community -- they don't love it.

I still don't get where he gets "gay" out of the RHPS. Apparently doesn't understand the concept of transvestism -- let alone high camp.

There is a lot of sex and sexual reference in the film/play, but it's not particularly "gay". So I'm saying I don't quite see how he makes that leap. :dunno:

Men that dress like women are quite "gay" to me. :lol:

So that's what the movie is about? I always went for the rice fight.

Yep, make it "fun". That way the kids will come and learn....

Any ole transexual will do fine. That's the theme of this thing.

Wonder where I put my garters and fishnets???

Next to your Bible and the picture of your kids.

Dammit Janet -- You're no fun.. Did you ever go to a midnight showing of the ORIGINAL? Or we're you afraid of being struck by lightning?

He was afraid it would turn him ghey

Well I admit, it did make me gheyer for about 48 hours..

Your floral arrangements never looked so sharp as they did during that two day period. lol

No, I meant for you to explain the "concept of transvestism." :D

post2.jpg

Well, there's no basis for that. They're usually straight.

Why would a man want to look like a woman? To get attention from men. Gay. :D

You're assuming your own cause-and-effect premise. It's not accurate.

Laverne Cox is not female. The British recently did a new RHPS. It was superb. This new one will flop.
Laverne Cox is not female? The article called her a she. Oops. I still think she means female.
No he is a male. Transgender doesn't exist. He is what he was born, no matter what surgeries he's had.

mdk says this isn't a historical documentary. I say the star of the show says it is. It's a history of the complete perversion of decency and common sense.
I never heard of Laverne Cox before. Thank you for clearing that up. Spare me the lecture. I get that he is not a she.

Sure it is. It's pretty simple. Okay, maybe just confused.

Well -- no. It isn't. Feel free to look it up.

Dr. Frankenfurter was not a transsexual. If you're going to deride something you've never seen, for fucks sake at least try to be accurate...
Well it's hard to keep up with your ever-evolving cult dialect. Runs in my mind that a man who wears lipstick and prances around in women's undergarments is a dude trying his hat at being a lady. And your cult tells the world there are varying stages of that. And that your cult needs "civil rights" no matter what stage that pretender is in.

So maybe you'd better get your facts straight before you tell the world they need civil rights..

And while you're at the difficult task of clarifying your murky deviant behaviors for a firm legal status, please tell us why certain lesbians are attracted to mannish women who use dildos on them? And why "top" "gay" men are attracted to a hip-wiggling, falsetto femme "bottom" male who lays before him and provides him with a hole in the business end?

Please clarify how these are not closeted-heteros...thanks!

My cult?

Well -- no. It isn't. Feel free to look it up.

Well that is what I would think! And that is all that really matters. :D

Now I know that if ANYBODY on the board knows stuff like that -- it would be YOU..

But SERIOUSLY? Is it?

I know, right? lol

Yes they were on display, but it was Myrtle Beach not Orlando. I remember seeing them as a teen while on holiday and I am pretty sure just being in the same room with them made me gay. I walked into that restaurant a poon hounding football player and left humming the score to Cabaret. :lol:

Forum List

Back