Let's Drop the Pretense About Al Franken's Resignation

This is nothing more than a political charade in which the Democrats think they can keep a safe Senate seat in Minnesota while trying to flip a GOP seat in Alabama. If there is any substance to the allegations against Roy Moore (what ever happened to the "pussy" allegations against Trump?), he can then resign and let the Governor appoint another GOP Senator.

Exactly. Dems can force Franken to resign and talk about morals because they aren't in danger of losing the seat. It's a nice political play geared towards the general population that actually buys this BS.

Franken has proven he has more integrity than the entire GOP put together.

Really ? How so?
Trump didn't quit.

Blake Farenthold hasn't resigned.

Moore hasn't withdrawn.

Hm. And where are Moore’s accusors? Last I heard, they all went into hiding after defamation lawsuits were bandied about. You can at least be honest about what you are saying. You are basically saying it’s okay for Weird Al to do it because Trump did it. Odd logic, but to be expected from a person who tells lies about being some kind of undercover secret racist observer type guy.

So groping seven women is integrity to you? LOL!

I am still of the opinion he should have stayed in office if the allegations are not true.
He had the decency to resign.

Unlike Donald Trump or Roy Moore or Blake Farenthold.

Everyone knew about Trump's unproven charges and still voted for him. Roy Moore, nothing is proven. The Blake guy, I know nothing about.

I still don't think you should resign if you are innocent, we have a justice system and the whole idea that you can just make an accusation and people will resign is pure insanity.

Nat discussed this earlier, he wanted Franken to resign back when it was two women not seven for the political gain out of it, not because it was the right thing to do.

Interesting we keep hearing about integrity but we all know that is just a farce because it is all politics. Dems lose nothing by having Franken resign, they gain if Moore drops out.

It is all BS, we know that because when Clinton was having sex with a subordinate the left wanted him in office.

Sorry the BS doesn't fly. If Moore did what is alleged then he should be executed in my opinion, however the proof has not been given.

Nat discussed this earlier, he wanted Franken to resign back when it was two women not seven for the political gain out of it, not because it was the right thing to do.

Interesting we keep hearing about integrity but we all know that is just a farce because it is all politics. Dems lose nothing by having Franken resign, they gain if Moore drops out.

It is all BS, we know that because when Clinton was having sex with a subordinate the left wanted him in office.

Sorry the BS doesn't fly. If Moore did what is alleged then he should be executed in my opinion, however the proof has not been given.
If Moore had dropped out when he was first accused of being a child molester, the Republican Party could have recovered.

Instead, they have chucked their last principles out the window and tripled down on moral turpitude.

Victory over principles, literally at all costs.

Party over country.

G5000 says a sex predator has proven integrity.
More than proven Republican sex predators. Yes.

You left that part out. Asshole.

Name the proven sex predators and show the evidence otherwise, all you are is a left nutter talking point clown.

Look more pedophile sympathizing from the people that are pro-child molestation.

Name the proven sex predators and show the evidence otherwise, all you are is a left nutter talking point clown.
Trump, Moore, Farenthold. Trump's bus tape is worse than Franken's photo, retard.

I bet you are so in the dark you don't even know who Farenthold is.

I left out fucker? You said a sex predator has more integrity than essentially any combination of GOP.

Since you're taking a new angle, how did you come to the conclusion a Democrat sex predator has more integrity than a Republican sex predator? Never mind a Democrat sex predator has more integrity than any GOP even when they're not sex predators?

Rhetorical questions and don't worry about it. Liberals always say stupid shit they think sounds cool. Real world doesn't matter. Hence why they're so easily led by liberal entities and narrative (i.e., emotions > critical thought).

This is supposed to be the democrat distraction for the 2018 election. I doubt it will work because of the lies democrats tell to begin with.

Democrats will never understand that the reason why Roy Moore will be elected Senator is because the democrats are not believed. They will think of every excuse in the the book while ignoring the only one that's true. The democrat play in Alabama is not believed.

Trump is very lucky the Hollywood Access tape came out BEFORE the Harvey Weinstein explosion and the Franken photo.

If it had come out right now, Trump would be toast.

Just imagine, if right along with the Franken photo, the Trump tape came out.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy."

Trump would be toast. Single digit approval. Where he belongs.

Trump, Moore, Farenthold. Trump's bus tape is worse than Franken's photo, retard.

I bet you are so in the dark you don't even know who Farenthold is.

Inventor of thermometer?

Forum List

Back