Let's Drop the Pretense About Al Franken's Resignation

In an example of classic rightwing nuttery, the nuts managed to prepare themselves 2 plans -

Plan A - attack the Democrats if Al Franken doesn't resign

Plan B - attack the Democrats if Al Franken does resign.

Nat discussed this earlier, he wanted Franken to resign back when it was two women not seven for the political gain out of it, not because it was the right thing to do.

Interesting we keep hearing about integrity but we all know that is just a farce because it is all politics. Dems lose nothing by having Franken resign, they gain if Moore drops out.

It is all BS, we know that because when Clinton was having sex with a subordinate the left wanted him in office.

Sorry the BS doesn't fly. If Moore did what is alleged then he should be executed in my opinion, however the proof has not been given.
If Moore had dropped out when he was first accused of being a child molester, the Republican Party could have recovered.

Instead, they have chucked their last principles out the window and tripled down on moral turpitude.

Victory over principles, literally at all costs.

Party over country.

Accused is not a reason to drop out. It is a stupid thing for an innocent person to drop out.

Just imagine, if right along with the Franken photo, the Trump tape came out.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy."

Trump would be toast. Single digit approval. Where he belongs.

So saying it is in a private conversation is as bad as actually doing it? Dude, that is just stupid.

Franken has proven he has more integrity than the entire GOP put together.

G5000 says a sex predator has proven integrity.
More than proven Republican sex predators. Yes.

You left that part out. Asshole.

Name the proven sex predators and show the evidence otherwise, all you are is a left nutter talking point clown.

Look more pedophile sympathizing from the people that are pro-child molestation.

No sympathizing, if he is guilty he should get the death penalty, however accusing someone is not proof, do you have proof or are you another left wing partisan asshole?

Franken has proven he has more integrity than the entire GOP put together.

G5000 says a sex predator has proven integrity.
More than proven Republican sex predators. Yes.

You left that part out. Asshole.

Name the proven sex predators and show the evidence otherwise, all you are is a left nutter talking point clown.
Trump, Moore, Farenthold. Trump's bus tape is worse than Franken's photo, retard.

I bet you are so in the dark you don't even know who Farenthold is.

I already said I didn’t know anything about him, looks like comprehending simple English is a problem for you.

Do you have proof? That is the question, accusing is not the same as proving and so far, nothing beyond accusations. Pathetic, Franken should have stayed in and fought for his innocence.

This is nothing more than a political charade in which the Democrats think they can keep a safe Senate seat in Minnesota while trying to flip a GOP seat in Alabama. If there is any substance to the allegations against Roy Moore (what ever happened to the "pussy" allegations against Trump?), he can then resign and let the Governor appoint another GOP Senator.
You think Franken resigned from the prestigious and powerful office of US Senator just to put one over on you? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And that I have earned a reputation as someone who respects the women I work alongside everyday. I know there's been a very different picture of me painted over the last few weeks, but I know who I really am.

nothing -- has brought dishonor on this institution, and I am confident that the ethics committee would agree.

I of all people am aware that there is some irony in the fact that I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who has repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party.But this decision is not about me. It's about the people of Minnesota. It has become clear that I can't both pursue the ethics committee process and at the same time remain an effective senator for them.
In an example of classic rightwing nuttery, the nuts managed to prepare themselves 2 plans -

Plan A - attack the Democrats if Al Franken doesn't resign

Plan B - attack the Democrats if Al Franken does resign.

So they have the same plan as classic leftwing nuts. Big deal, tell us something new.

Franken should have stayed in, it has been my position all along. Now, nat4900 is happy Franken resigned because he believes it gives the Democrats an upper hand in the next election without losing a Senate seat. You realize that had his seat been going to a Republican nat4900 would not be supporting his resignation. It isn't about right or wrong, it isn't about his alleged victims, it is about political power.

So this thread is about what Democrats have said all along.

Bad news is, the Senate loses Al Franken's wisdom and gravitas. But here's the good news: In theatres soon, ‘Stuart Saves His Family 2’!

Neither party has the moral high ground. They are both in the sewer.

But on each side of the sewer, we have rats claiming their party is holier.

There is nothing sadder than seeing a sewer rat putting on airs.

Actually, I think there is a difference between the two parties. By no way do I think either one has been completely above board. However I do see that Democrats (thought they had to be prodded) are actually cleaning house. 5 or even 1 year ago that probably wouldn't be the case but I think Democrats are at least changing.

I also don't think Washington is a hotbed of sexual harassment either. This is going on in every walk of life from the rich to the poor and it's only being highlighted for people who live in the public eye. This is something that we all have to reckon with, it's a cultural shift and judging from this board there are those who are going to be able to ride the wave and others who will be dragged along the under toe.

Forum List

Back