Lets end this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Investigate the Democrats and this weird obsession of Jan 6th. It couldn't be merely a political persecution of a political rival? NO? Why not investigate Pelosi insider trading, Hunter/Joe Biden and his link or Burisma or China in the spirit of fairness ?

Why not? In the spirit of democracy and fairness.

Investigate the Democrats and this weird obsession of Jan 6th. It couldn't be merely a political persecution of a political rival? NO? Why not investigate Pelosi insider trading, Hunter/Joe Biden and his link or Burisma or China in the spirit of fairness ?
its an obessions with preserving democracy, and law & order.

persucuti
Its the reverse. Democrats: "Lets protect the democrat hegemony from anyone that stands against us pretending to fight FOR DEMOCRACY " thing. I used to be a democrat, this is what they do. Get out of my face with this shit.

Its the reverse. Democrats: "Lets protect the democrat hegemony from anyone that stands against us pretending to fight FOR DEMOCRACY " thing. I used to be a democrat, this is what they do. Get out of my face with this shit.

Hitting the sauce pretty hard tonight, huh?

We do not live in a democracy.
And the democrats are proof of that. Their voter base is cobbled together of minority groups. Blacks 15%. Gays and trans HUGE 5%, And others, when the democrats have representative of nothing more than huge group of contrarians, that is telling.

Tell me, when liberals can't even tell what a woman IS, and everything is ambiguous... evil, good and bad...so what is wrong with...Homophobia or racism then, in that same relativistic universe?

The law needs to be applied fairly and equally to all; wouldn't you agree?

I'll agree Jan 6th rioters were out of hand and should not have gone into the capital the way they did. But compared to the dozens killed and billions of dollars in damage that the BLM riots caused, this was a minor offence. We have congressional democrats on video inciting BLM activists to burn and riot including federal, state and local government property. Why were those rioters released and most not even charged? Why aren't the politicians who seem to have incited those riots not being investigated?

The same thing happened again just last night all around the country, although I'm hoping the loss of life and damages are not as bad...too early to tell as some are still going on from what I hear.

There is a clear discrepancy in how these different groups of rioters are being treated: it's purely political.

Investigate the Democrats and this weird obsession of Jan 6th. It couldn't be merely a political persecution of a political rival? NO?

Is Bill Barr Trump's "political rival"? Hell no.

But he told you straight up that Trump's steal claims were bullshit and caused Jan6th attack.

So no, it's not "merely an attack on political rival" OBVIOUSLY.

Is Bill Barr Trump's "political rival"?

Because he told you straight up that Trump's steal claims were bullshit and caused Jan6th attack.
I live in the real world. I saw the Democrat funded and enabled race riots first hand in 2020. There IS no Trump analog to that, Democrats committed and funded the burning down of America, They lost us. Fuck the Democrats.

Closed. Too many already pummeled topics in the Opost. Can't keep thread "on topic" with that much tossed into the OPost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back