Let's face facts: the DEMS tried to kill Trump, the shot missed, and now they're scrambling to figure out what to do next...

1723797462495.jpeg

You're wrong.

And your batshit crazy conspiracy brain worms represent everything that is wrong with today's "conservatives."

Reagan would be embarrassed by this shit.
Reagan knew all about conspiracies, the Soviets tried to kill the Pope, after all.

The shooter was mentally ill and registered as a Republican.
Do you really believe party registration carries that much weight in measuring one’s true political leanings? Did it ever occur to you that people living in closed primary states will register with the other party so as to shape and influence the elections?

Like many Democrats, the shooter was a Trump Hater.

Reagan knew all about conspiracies, the Soviets tried to kill the Pope, after all.

Yeah, that's right. They're exactly the same. LOL

Everyone is out to get you. Everything is a conspiracy against you. Your failings are always someone else's fault.

When you live in a batshit crazy conspiracy media bubble loon echo chamber, it's always shocking when you lose. That's why you lie to yourself that you didn't actually lose.

Do you really believe party registration carries that much weight in measuring one’s true political leanings? Did it ever occur to you that people living in closed primary states will register with the other party so as to shape and influence the elections?

Like many Democrats, the shooter was a Trump Hater.

There isn't one single Trump supporter or Republican I've ever heard of who would attempt an assassination against him. Crooks was obviously a leftist, just as the idiot who tried to murder Republicans on that baseball field in 2017, and shot Steve Scalise. The idea that Crooks was an actual "Republican" is pure idiocy.

Yeah, that's right. They're exactly the same. LOL

Everyone is out to get you. Everything is a conspiracy against you. Your failings are always someone else's fault.

When you live in a batshit crazy conspiracy media bubble loon echo chamber, it's always shocking when you lose. That's why you lie to yourself that you didn't actually lose.
I'm not saying EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. I'm saying DEMS tried to kill Trump and missed by the smallest of margins.

Forum List

Back