Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

I feel compelled to point out the bogosity of conflating "dates" with women who were older than the legal age of consent with the Pedophilia, Rape and Sexual assault that are rampant in Hollywood, the MSM, and DC. The legal age of consent when these alleged dates occurred was 16 in Alabama.

I'll further note that conflating men asking women out on dates, or making a failed passes at women are also NOT SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Everyone knew that Roy Moore liked teenaged girls when he was in his 30s. Hmmm. There's been four girls. Did he only date four different women or was his conduct so innocent with the others, they haven't been paid enough to lie?

What is innocent conduct between a 34 year old guy and a 8th grader?
Irrelevant since it hasn't been established that any such thing ever occured, you lying piece of shit.

Bri, when Moore admits it and all these people independently knew about it its time to cut the shit.

You tell me why a 30 year dating teens is ok. If not, move the fuck on because you know its wrong. Period.

By "teen," do you mean someone 18 years old? Yeah, that's perfectly OK. When you can prove the accuser was 14 at the time, then you would have something to complain about. Until that time, you're simply blowing hot gas.

Moore never admitted that he dated a 14 year old. That's what makes you a lying piece of shit.
Nuttin wrong wit a 30plus ole lawyer datin a high skuul kid. A gree.

I said "18 year old," a legal adult. The age of high school kids ranges from 14-18. You're deliberately trying to mischaracterize what I said. You're a lying douchebag, in other words.

Last edited:
I'd also like to point out that seeing girls get in a school bus is also not sexual assault and neither are a shit ton of other actions that has nothing to do with Moore!

Irrelevant since it hasn't been established that any such thing ever occured, you lying piece of shit.

Bri, when Moore admits it and all these people independently knew about it its time to cut the shit.

You tell me why a 30 year dating teens is ok. If not, move the fuck on because you know its wrong. Period.

By "teen," do you mean someone 18 years old? Yeah, that's perfectly OK. When you can prove the accuser was 14 at the time, then you would have something to complain about. Until that time, you're simply blowing hot gas.

Moore never admitted that he dated a 14 year old. That's what makes you a lying piece of shit.

I said "18 year old," a legal adult. The age of high school kids ranges from 15-18. You're deliberately trying to mischaracterize what I said. You're a lying douchebag, in other words.

41 is also a legal adult but when you switch the numbers that person is not.

Open your eyes, folks. The main accuser's credibility is being crushed with new information daily.

Dems continue supporting a rapist, and they want to disqualify Moore because he probably dated an 18-year old when he was 30?

gimmeafukkinbreak.

Everyone knew that Roy Moore liked teenaged girls when he was in his 30s. Hmmm. There's been four girls. Did he only date four different women or was his conduct so innocent with the others, they haven't been paid enough to lie?

There is no need, you have decided to throw your lot behind a molester and think that semantics makes touching a child ok.

That's between you and your God bro
18 year old women are not children. That isn't "semantics," douchebag. Your attempt to convince us that the meaning of words doesn't matter is just one of the many things that makes you a douchebag.

I said "18 year old," a legal adult. The age of high school kids ranges from 15-18. You're deliberately trying to mischaracterize what I said. You're a lying douchebag, in other words.

Prove he dated a 14 year old, douchebag.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a deflection below!

Deborah Gibson, who said Senate candidate Roy Moore asked her on a date while she was in high school and he was in his 30s, shown working at a Hillary Clinton rally. One of Roy Moore's accusers worked as interpreter for Hillary Clinton campaign

Deborah Wesson Gibson, the woman who alleges that she engaged in a legal and consensual but inappropriate relationship with Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore, has boasted about doing work for Vice President Joe Biden and other Democrats. Roy Moore’s Accuser Did Work for Joe Biden, Other Democrats - Breitbart

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
ezgif_3694254190.gif
62b9c9569c5e21b945a8631bcd89c5196e2452ccb0830fd2f64b2b2336a8986b.gif
c50.gif

uqYQnwG.jpg

The deflections and pro-Moore defenses are collapsing quickly now.

And that's the point of smearing a political candidate. Thank you for contributing to the decline and coarseness of American civic culture.

An election next month? Hillary's husband is still a hero to the pop-culture democrat base despite forcing Americans to debate the difference between sodomy and sexual relations in the work place. Monica was of "legal age" but she was barely a year or two older than Bill's daughter. Democrats cited the "statute of limitations" in Bill's other predatory sexual adventures with a list of "victims" claiming everything from sexual molestation to rape. Somehow the crazy and angry left refrained from questioning Hillary's part in what seemed like a lifetime of sexual abuse by her husband.

Why? You've decided that trying to fuck a 14 year old is excusable. Proving it doesn't matter to you when you think its cool no matter what.

Here: Can you at least say that a 30 something year old should not be inclined to date girls that are younger than 18 even if it's technically "legal"?

You just know there are many women in Alabama today who support Moore but went "OMG He did that to me also!" and are remaining silent.

Why? You've decided that trying to fuck a 14 year old is excusable. Proving it doesn't matter to you when you think its cool no matter what.

Here: Can you at least say that a 30 something year old should not be inclined to date girls that are younger than 18 even if it's technically "legal"?
Once again, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag. Why would I bother answering your questions when you constantly make up things about what I have said?

Once again, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag. Why would I bother answering your questions when you constantly make up things about what I have said?

So you can't say that a 30 year trying to fuck someone under 18 isn't creepy?

So you can't say that a 30 year trying to fuck someone under 18 isn't creepy?
LIke I said, you're a lying douchebag who just makes up stuff about what I say. Why would it matter how I answer your bullshit question?

Forum List

Back