Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

41 is also a legal adult but when you switch the numbers that person is not.
Prove he dated a 14 year old, douchebag.

Why? You've decided that trying to fuck a 14 year old is excusable. Proving it doesn't matter to you when you think its cool no matter what.

Here: Can you at least say that a 30 something year old should not be inclined to date girls that are younger than 18 even if it's technically "legal"?
Once again, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag. Why would I bother answering your questions when you constantly make up things about what I have said?

So you can't say that a 30 year trying to fuck someone under 18 isn't creepy?
LIke I said, you're a lying douchebag who just makes up stuff about what I say. Why would it matter how I answer your bullshit question?

So, is there anything objectionable about a grown man trying fuck a child? Anything at all?

Think about it........if Moore were to lose to Jones next month, republicans would be reduced to just a ONE seat majority in the senate.....

Conversely, were Moore to win, the democrats' ads for the 2018 election in BOTH chambers would be rather simple to devise.....(if you know what I mean)

McConnell and Ryan are in a bit of a bind over Moore (and their corrupt tax bill, I may add.)
The party before country GOP doesn’t care about what’s right, or what doesn’t work.

Republicans will blindly support Moore regardless of his reprehensible positions concerning the rights of gay Americans and women.

And they’ll push through their disaster of a tax bill so they can claim they’ve ‘done something.’

The party before country GOP doesn’t care about what’s right, or what doesn’t work.

Republicans will blindly support Moore regardless of his reprehensible positions concerning the rights of gay Americans and women.

And they’ll push through their disaster of a tax bill so they can claim they’ve ‘done something.’

Amen........Bottom line: Alabamans OBJECT to two consenting, gay adults form marrying....BUT, tacitly CONDONE the possibility of a pedophile to represent them.

An election next month? Hillary's husband is still a hero to the pop-culture democrat base despite forcing Americans to debate the difference between sodomy and sexual relations in the work place. Monica was of "legal age" but she was barely a year or two older than Bill's daughter. Democrats cited the "statute of limitations" in Bill's other predatory sexual adventures with a list of "victims" claiming everything from sexual molestation to rape. Somehow the crazy and angry left refrained from questioning Hillary's part in what seemed like a lifetime of sexual abuse by her husband.
How many people voted for B. Clinton after the Lewinsky scandal?

One-trick pony, dead-horse-whilehall reverts to the Clintons to defend a low-life like Moore.....Sad but expected.

An election next month? Hillary's husband is still a hero to the pop-culture democrat base despite forcing Americans to debate the difference between sodomy and sexual relations in the work place. Monica was of "legal age" but she was barely a year or two older than Bill's daughter. Democrats cited the "statute of limitations" in Bill's other predatory sexual adventures with a list of "victims" claiming everything from sexual molestation to rape. Somehow the crazy and angry left refrained from questioning Hillary's part in what seemed like a lifetime of sexual abuse by her husband.
Monica was 24. Don't lie.

I hate lying fuks.

How many people voted for B. Clinton after the Lewinsky scandal?
Monica, 24 at the time, wasn't even working at the White House when Republicans started their many failed investigations of Bill Clinton.

The scandals going on right now are way beyond blowjobs.

So very many Trump scandals. The list is long. And it's pitiful, just pitiful.

On Veterans Day, Donald Trump takes the word of a KGB thug over Patriotic Americans

During the Bill Clinton years, the Rightwingers' favorite line to use against him was

"Character matters."

At least now we know they were full of shit to claim that.

Roy Moore's supporters still 'believe in him' as GOP senators withdraw endorsements

Roy Moore’s Supporters Stand By Their Candidate, Despite Sexual-Assault Allegations

4342FF8A00000578-4790620-image-a-69_1502758592423.jpg

tenor.gif

Prove he dated a 14 year old, douchebag.

Why? You've decided that trying to fuck a 14 year old is excusable. Proving it doesn't matter to you when you think its cool no matter what.

Here: Can you at least say that a 30 something year old should not be inclined to date girls that are younger than 18 even if it's technically "legal"?
Once again, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag. Why would I bother answering your questions when you constantly make up things about what I have said?

So you can't say that a 30 year trying to fuck someone under 18 isn't creepy?
LIke I said, you're a lying douchebag who just makes up stuff about what I say. Why would it matter how I answer your bullshit question?

So, is there anything objectionable about a grown man trying fuck a child? Anything at all?

Thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back