Let’s give Russia what they want.

Really? With this logic it won't be long before you'll come to the point where you are fighting to the death for a robber's right to rob you. Isn't he expressing his free will being diverse, unlike the rest of you, conservative losers? Aren't pedophiles covered already by that tolerance cover?

I mention rock and roll, airplanes, and classic quotes. You go and mock it all.

I mentioned before I thought you were a paid troll for Russia. Do you recall that Tovarich?

So what has conformity and control gotten Russia? Has it brought them strength? No. The old surpluses are gone. Soldiers being sent to war wearing air soft and paint ball gear. Without food. Without even the most basic item for a soldier, a pair of boots.

Conformity and control are always accompanied by lies. Yes. The warehouse is full. We have plenty of everything. This is reported up. And the central authority believes.

The entire thing from top to bottom and back up is lies.

Let’s take one example. Chernobyl.

The soldiers had no idea that there was danger there. They had never been told the truth in school. They had been denied vital information in their briefings. Their officers sent them out to die a slow and horribly painful death.

Lies. The currency of the old Soviet is again the standard of the New Russia.

What happened to the Roman Empire? They used to fool around with various kinds of freedom too.

No. They didn’t. Land Owners were the only people who could become soldiers. And that meant that the pool of manpower was small and dwindling. They confirmed to who was really Roman until the Non Romans overran them.

They were not Libertine. They were staunchly conformist. Conservative even. While you scoff at the debauchery. You don’t realize that that was the way it always was. And as far as they were concerned always would be.

Either you went with the group or you suffered the penalties.

I mention rock and roll, airplanes, and classic quotes. You go and mock it all.

I mentioned before I thought you were a paid troll for Russia. Do you recall that Tovarich?

So what has conformity and control gotten Russia? Has it brought them strength? No. The old surpluses are gone. Soldiers being sent to war wearing air soft and paint ball gear. Without food. Without even the most basic item for a soldier, a pair of boots.

Conformity and control are always accompanied by lies. Yes. The warehouse is full. We have plenty of everything. This is reported up. And the central authority believes.

The entire thing from top to bottom and back up is lies.

Let’s take one example. Chernobyl.

The soldiers had no idea that there was danger there. They had never been told the truth in school. They had been denied vital information in their briefings. Their officers sent them out to die a slow and horribly painful death.

Lies. The currency of the old Soviet is again the standard of the New Russia.
I saw some scenes from "Chernobyl" too. Pile of assorted filth, I'm with you here.

No. They didn’t. Land Owners were the only people who could become soldiers. And that meant that the pool of manpower was small and dwindling. They confirmed to who was really Roman until the Non Romans overran them.

They were not Libertine. They were staunchly conformist. Conservative even. While you scoff at the debauchery. You don’t realize that that was the way it always was. And as far as they were concerned always would be.

Either you went with the group or you suffered the penalties.
It has always been like that, of course. See Game of Thrones? Today's LGBT pale in comparison with the free thinkers of old. The guys knew the tricks to help them spend a spare time fruitfully.

True story, just saw it on "Telegram"
Reconnaissance group returned from a raid. A commanding officer asks them:
- Everything's right? Any losses?
- What are you talking about? What losses? The sergeant warned us: whoever dies first is a faggot.
))

You're right about non binary or binary clowns, I don't know how it works with them, maybe the diversity again or rather they are just faggots in disguise. I agree, they should all be fed to crocodiles or thrown into the ocean off the San Francisco bridge, but how did you come up with the idea that Russians would gladly surrender and cry of joy when they see Hershey bars and Coca-Cola? You know there's a life hack in Russia where housewives use Cola to remove rust stains, otherwise it's useless stuff. Think of something else to cajole the tyrants into submission.
I am figuring they know nothing of us and most never had chocolate or a decent cola.

Past wars, prisoners were grateful when they saw our kindness.

Certainly I am not naive, I do know that we have some bad people in our military. And, I am sure many would fight to the death. But a good strategy would be to capture a lot of them, feed them well, stuff their pockets with jelly beans and let a few escape, if they would decide to leave.

I am figuring they know nothing of us and most never had chocolate or a decent cola.

Past wars, prisoners were grateful when they saw our kindness.

Certainly I am not naive, I do know that we have some bad people in our military. And, I am sure many would fight to the death. But a good strategy would be to capture a lot of them, feed them well, stuff their pockets with jelly beans and let a few escape, if they would decide to leave.
Whom do you mean? Are you talking about the Ukes?

Are you really concerned about your daughters or your sons wearing dresses? That's some really stupid , hysterical propaganda.

Answer the question.
Daughters are girls, girls wear dresses. Sons are boys, boys don't wear dresses because they are boys. What's hysterical about this? Hysterical is the thing that you, moron, is in hysterics about this simple fact of life.

I saw some scenes from "Chernobyl" too. Pile of assorted filth, I'm with you here.

I’m old enough to remember it.

I watched this news report that night.

It took a long time for the real truth to come out. But when it did. My God. It was all lies. All of it.

I lived in New Jersey when Three Mile Island had its problem. I was in California for Chernobyl. And despite this, I still support Nuclear Power. Because I learned truth.

I’ve read books to better understand what happened. I won’t pretend that I can do the math. But I can listen to those who can, and understand their simplified explanations.

Wasting anger on those of yesterday. All of whom are probably dead now. It isn’t my style. But disgust at those who don’t learn from mistakes. That should make you angry.

Why weren’t Russian Kids taught about Chernobyl in school? We can’t make Russia look bad. We are the best because of our single purpose and conformity. We gloss over the bad. Or just redact it to make people believe we are awesome.

I know the horrible things my country did. I want to know. It can be used to learn and not do anything like that again.

Russians, I say if we fight them they will be quick to surrender.
First: there will start a war then, a nuclear one maybe. Do you want to burn in a nuclear war? I think it hurts.
Second: why would they surrender? They're winning, aren't they?
And third: it may surprise you but they have their own chocolate and Cola too. They don't like Cola much though, they like what they call kvas.

Daughters are girls, girls wear dresses. Sons are boys, boys don't wear dresses because they are boys. What's hysterical about this? Hysterical is the thing that you, moron, is in hysterics about this simple fact of life.

It's not an issue for 99.9% of children. I've raise 5.

I’m old enough to remember it.

I watched this news report that night.

It took a long time for the real truth to come out. But when it did. My God. It was all lies. All of it.

I lived in New Jersey when Three Mile Island had its problem. I was in California for Chernobyl. And despite this, I still support Nuclear Power. Because I learned truth.

I’ve read books to better understand what happened. I won’t pretend that I can do the math. But I can listen to those who can, and understand their simplified explanations.

Wasting anger on those of yesterday. All of whom are probably dead now. It isn’t my style. But disgust at those who don’t learn from mistakes. That should make you angry.

Why weren’t Russian Kids taught about Chernobyl in school? We can’t make Russia look bad. We are the best because of our single purpose and conformity. We gloss over the bad. Or just redact it to make people believe we are awesome.

I know the horrible things my country did. I want to know. It can be used to learn and not do anything like that again.

Why do you think we didn't learn? A lot of work has been done to improve the equipment and stuff and, with God's help, there have been no accidents since then. A friend of mine was there as a liquidator and he's still alive and well. They pay them good money to this day for that. Not to all of them as far as I know and I have no idea what the criteria are to decide to pay or not.
I'm not really aware if they teach kids about it or not, maybe they do and I agree they should, this time seriously.

Last edited:
What does that mean? My kids are terrific.. love, hard work and lots of luck.
I'm glad they are and I wish them luck. Boys must not wear dresses, that's all Simonian was trying to say. Boys must be boys and girls - girls. No shit in between, simple as that.

Forum List

Back