Let’s give Russia what they want.

So, she said that she has no intention “to live in the world where I’d be prohibited to put dresses on my daughters and to explain to my son that he is a boy” and this is the world of degenerates that you live in. What's apocalyptic about this? It's what a normal mother has ever wanted and must want in a normal society. The problem is you ceased to be a normal society and this natural thought of a real woman is alien to you now. What's Putin got to do with this? Biden maybe, but not Putin. Everything else was a friendly banter of people with the same views with absolutely no shutting down the general and his sheepishly noting anything. This Julia Davis clowness just got the agenda to dig something Russia related to shock an indiscriminate westerner, no matter how unrealistic that something might be and there you are, at least two SoBs who took the bait line and sinker.

Wow. Do you really believe that drek?

Turn to your superior Tovarich. Tell him to get word to Putin that we are dating him to launch nukes. I’ve said the same thing since this war began. Hit the button.

I’m fine with it. Frankly it is the best possible outcome. So launch the nukes.

^^^This fucking psychopath wants to kill 140 million people to keep Joe Biden's money laundering operation going.

Let's throw billions of dollars at Ukraine and pretend the problem is solved. We have a doddering old fool in charge and he can't handle the Ukraine crisis anymore than he can read a telepromoter.

Let's throw billions of dollars at Ukraine and pretend the problem is solved. We have a doddering old fool in charge and he can't handle the Ukraine crisis anymore than he can read a telepromoter.

Ok. What do you think someone. Anyone should do?

The fuck is sure he'll stay alive and kicking. Kicking in death throes, maybe.

Actually. As I said. I am close enough to a Priority 1 target that I’ll die within the first hour of a nuclear war.

Fort Stewart is near Savannah Georgia. If you didn’t know.

Odd, I don't remember Ukraine being much of the US's business.

Actually we and Russia wanted the same thing originally. Ukraine to be a buffer between us and them. An independent Ukraine. Turns out Ukraine wanted to be aligned to the West economically. That couldn’t be tolerated by Putin.

What does it matter to us? Ok. Where do we stop imperialism? If not early on when? History has taught some of us that you act early. You might have to expend some treasure but it is always cheaper than acting later. It is the old conundrum. Spend a little now or a lot later.

Russia has become much more expansionist. And it is long past time we did something more than disapprove and place meaningless sanctions on them. In this case we are shipping weapons and equipment for the war.

We get to test our weapons systems in real battle environments without loss of American lives. We get to see what the others have. That alone is invaluable.

Most importantly. We are backing up our words. We told the world that Putin was going to invade. He denied it. He lied. We said we would respond if he invaded. And we have.

It is a truism that friends and Allies judge you based upon how you keep your word. The old saying. A man is only as good as his word. We have to keep helping Ukraine. We said we would help them.

And it is good for the future to do so. Take the issue with Taiwan. China now knows the high tech systems they have gotten from Russia ain’t all that. They now know the Free World systems are superior. Significantly superior. Additionally the training and combat philosophies of the Free World are producing superior soldiers. As well as a much more effective military overall.

The British anti-tank missile is awesome. Ours is good too. But I think everyone will copy the British model. It is cheaper and easier to use.

It exposes the weakness of the Russians. And it will take them a decade to get back to the paper tiger they were before the invasion. It isn’t possible for them to build up to equal Western Militaries.

There is no upside to staying neutral. Even Switzerland came out in opposition and their long history as a nation has been built on neutrality. There is no upside to letting Putin take Ukraine. And no downside for opposing his expansionist goals.

Actually we and Russia wanted the same thing originally. Ukraine to be a buffer between us and them. An independent Ukraine. Turns out Ukraine wanted to be aligned to the West economically. That couldn’t be tolerated by Putin.

What does it matter to us? Ok. Where do we stop imperialism? If not early on when? History has taught some of us that you act early. You might have to expend some treasure but it is always cheaper than acting later. It is the old conundrum. Spend a little now or a lot later.

Russia has become much more expansionist. And it is long past time we did something more than disapprove and place meaningless sanctions on them. In this case we are shipping weapons and equipment for the war.

We get to test our weapons systems in real battle environments without loss of American lives. We get to see what the others have. That alone is invaluable.

Most importantly. We are backing up our words. We told the world that Putin was going to invade. He denied it. He lied. We said we would respond if he invaded. And we have.

It is a truism that friends and Allies judge you based upon how you keep your word. The old saying. A man is only as good as his word. We have to keep helping Ukraine. We said we would help them.

And it is good for the future to do so. Take the issue with Taiwan. China now knows the high tech systems they have gotten from Russia ain’t all that. They now know the Free World systems are superior. Significantly superior. Additionally the training and combat philosophies of the Free World are producing superior soldiers. As well as a much more effective military overall.

The British anti-tank missile is awesome. Ours is good too. But I think everyone will copy the British model. It is cheaper and easier to use.

It exposes the weakness of the Russians. And it will take them a decade to get back to the paper tiger they were before the invasion. It isn’t possible for them to build up to equal Western Militaries.

There is no upside to staying neutral. Even Switzerland came out in opposition and their long history as a nation has been built on neutrality. There is no upside to letting Putin take Ukraine. And no downside for opposing his expansionist goals.
Except perhaps WW3, fucktard! You think you know too much, you're a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back