Let’s give Russia what they want.

Russia has taken a hard line regarding Ukraine. They have truly embraced the old Soviet policies. Victory or Death.

They want to die gloriously instead of lose in Ukraine. I say we give them what they want. Let them die gloriously. Launch all the Nukes and turn Russia into a smoking radioactive ruin.

If they are so determined to die. Let’s give them what they want.
Jesus.
You're fucking nuts.

Except perhaps WW3, fucktard! You think you know too much, you're a fucking moron.

If Russia was actually going to use Nukes they would have by now.

But let’s agree it could still happen. It doesn’t change a thing. Do you only keep your word when it is easy? Or do you keep your word when it is hard? The rest of a man, of a Nation, isn’t when things come easy. It is when things are hard, or the stakes are high.

One of the reasons I didn’t vote for Hillary, and I’ve posted this before, is Libya and Syria.

Her slick little we can clever our way through these moves she made as Secretary of State. The problem with Hillary is she was never quite as Clever as she needed to be to pull off her slick plans.

But, and again my history backs this up. Once we had declared that we would act in Syria, we were committed. Because we had said we would. We had to in order to live up to our word.

If we don’t do that we are in a lot more trouble. We are at greater risk. Empty statements and betrayed assurances are the dark spots in history. Historians never say that it was a good thing that a man, or a nation didn’t fulfill their promises. You wouldn’t trust a man who didn’t keep his word would you?

Honor. Honor is a requirement for being a man. And Honor is absolutely required if you are going to be a nation. Without Honor you will have few allies and no friends. Betrayal from those few friends becomes all but certain. After all you aren’t trustworthy, how can you expect them to be?

If Russia was actually going to use Nukes they would have by now.

But let’s agree it could still happen. It doesn’t change a thing. Do you only keep your word when it is easy? Or do you keep your word when it is hard? The rest of a man, of a Nation, isn’t when things come easy. It is when things are hard, or the stakes are high.

One of the reasons I didn’t vote for Hillary, and I’ve posted this before, is Libya and Syria.

Her slick little we can clever our way through these moves she made as Secretary of State. The problem with Hillary is she was never quite as Clever as she needed to be to pull off her slick plans.

But, and again my history backs this up. Once we had declared that we would act in Syria, we were committed. Because we had said we would. We had to in order to live up to our word.

If we don’t do that we are in a lot more trouble. We are at greater risk. Empty statements and betrayed assurances are the dark spots in history. Historians never say that it was a good thing that a man, or a nation didn’t fulfill their promises. You wouldn’t trust a man who didn’t keep his word would you?

Honor. Honor is a requirement for being a man. And Honor is absolutely required if you are going to be a nation. Without Honor you will have few allies and no friends. Betrayal from those few friends becomes all but certain. After all you aren’t trustworthy, how can you expect them to be?
Every next president of yours negates agreements made by the previous one. What honor and keeping a word are you talking about? Honor and America for the most part are mutually exclusive things. Except in the movies. That's where you excel in all imaginable glory.

Last edited:
Every next president of yours negates agreements made by the previous one. What honor and keeping a word are you talking about? Honor and America for the most part are mutually exclusive things. Except in the movies. That's where you excel in all imaginable glory.

Yes. There are policy changes with the changing of administrations. However previous agreements are usually maintained. I could cite dozens of examples. The defense of South Korea from their hostile neighbor. The defense of Taiwan.

This is one area where I disagreed with the Trump administration. He tended to fire from the hip without consulting with others or considering such agreements. It was one of those things I spoke out against.

However. Generally speaking it is America who lives up to its agreements.

Let’s focus on Ukraine. Russia lied repeatedly even on the eve of the invasion about their intentions. A moron could argue that it was an attempt to maintain the element of surprise. But with multiple warnings from several Western nations that argument is idiotic.

Then the rational for the invasion changed several times. Demonstrating that Russia intended the invasion as a continuation of its expansionist behavior.

Every day Russian Trolls are out repeating the lies Putin tells about why Russia is continuing to fight. The Russian soldiers know these are lies. They know it and that is a part of why Morale is so low in the Russian army. Soldiers with low Morale don’t fight as well.

Historically America has kept its word far more often than others.

That is why America is trusted.

Russia has taken a hard line regarding Ukraine. They have truly embraced the old Soviet policies. Victory or Death.

They want to die gloriously instead of lose in Ukraine. I say we give them what they want. Let them die gloriously. Launch all the Nukes and turn Russia into a smoking radioactive ruin.

Just like England gave Hitler what he wanted. That worked out well, didn't it?

Putin said 2 weeks ago he won't use nukes. You lose.
Meanwhile we continue to waste American treasure on Ukraine.
He's winning on that metric alone.

Putin says a lot of things that are contrary to what he said the previous time. He thinks he's being smart, he thinks he's playing the western leaders.

Ukraine means nothing to us generally.

I'm sure half of the US means nothing to you generally.
The problem here is that you need to consider the future of the world.
Do you want a US that is subjugated by Russia and China? Or do you want a US that has some relevance in this world.

Here's some facts.

1) The US's population is 330 million. That's 1/4 the size of China.
2) The EU's population is about 446 million.
3) The EU + US's population together is 776 million, about half the size of China.
4) The UK has 65 million, Japan has 124 million, South Korea has 51 million, Australia has 25 million and New Zealand has 5 million. That's an extra 270 million.
5) All of the US's allies have a combined population of about 1 billion. This is LOWER than China's population. Not including Russia, Russia's allies, and any potential allies that China would get. In fact it's the population of the EU LOWER than China's.

How do you see the world when China is doing what the US did from 1990 onwards, going to war without anyone being able to do anything about it, putting sanctions against anyone it doesn't like and everyone scurrying around to what they tell them to do for fear.

Can you imagine the US being a bitch of China's? Because with your attitude, you better be dreaming it already.

It would be better to send our troops. The Russian military, the enlisted men will gladly surrender so that they could escape the hell that is Russia.

Imagine the typical Russian soldier's tears when are kind hearted men share a Hershey bar and a Coke, showing we are not their enemy as the propaganda leads them to beleive.

Unless of course, the radical pink brigade of lgbtq non binary hate filled democrats manage to be deployed

So, she said that she has no intention “to live in the world where I’d be prohibited to put dresses on my daughters and to explain to my son that he is a boy” and this is the world of degenerates that you live in. What's apocalyptic about this? It's what a normal mother has ever wanted and must want in a normal society. The problem is you ceased to be a normal society and this natural thought of a real woman is alien to you now. What's Putin got to do with this? Biden maybe, but not Putin. Everything else was a friendly banter of people with the same views with absolutely no shutting down the general and his sheepishly noting anything. This Julia Davis clowness just got the agenda to dig something Russia related to shock an indiscriminate westerner, no matter how unrealistic that something might be and there you are, at least two SoBs who took the bait line and sinker.

Just the fact that:

"she said that she has no intention “to live in the world where I’d be prohibited to put dresses on my daughters and to explain to my son that he is a boy”

Show that she's a lunatic, as is anyone that believes that the west's tolerance towards non-standard sexual preferences means that everyone will be forced to live by non-standard sexuality.

We should get peace talks going.

The problem with Peace talks is that you have to start somewhere. And there really isn’t anywhere to start right now. Russia wants the territory. And a lot more. They won’t accept anything less.

Ukraine wants their territory back. And they won’t accept anything less.

The third problem. A mediator. Jimmy Carter was able to negotiate with Israel and Egypt. But it required both Israel and Egypt to be willing to discuss the issues.

It also committed the US to keeping troops in the Sinai as peacekeepers for decades.

When I was at Fort Bragg we sent Engineers for a six month deployment to the MFO. They said they spent most of their time dealing with land mines left over from the war.

That was ten years after the peace treaty by the way. The MFO is still there today.

The likelihood of the Russians accepting third party troops on their border is pretty much nil.

Back to the Mediator question. There really isn’t anyone acceptable. Even Switzerland has come out of neutrality to oppose Russia. And the Swiss have never gotten involved before. They take pride in being neutral, it is part of their national identity.

Anyone proposed would be from one side or the other. And one side would object to the mediator being from the other side. Wouldn’t you?

The UN has even come out in condemnation of Russia. So peace would have to be negotiated between the two belligerents themselves. That won’t happen until either Russia admits defeat, or Ukraine is occupied by Russians. Both events would require a lot more fighting.

Just the fact that:

"she said that she has no intention “to live in the world where I’d be prohibited to put dresses on my daughters and to explain to my son that he is a boy”

Show that she's a lunatic, as is anyone that believes that the west's tolerance towards non-standard sexual preferences means that everyone will be forced to live by non-standard sexuality.
Your grandmother would have made an abortion had she known her grandson would be spewing this heresy. People of America, for God's sake, tell me you are not all like this prick!!!

Your grandmother would have made an abortion had she known her grandson would be spewing this heresy. People of America, for God's sake, tell me you are not all like this prick!!!

Freedom bother you?

Rigid Conformity has contributed to the downfall of most great nations in history. Nazis executed millions of people who could have contributed to the war effort.

Soviets sent anyone different to the Gulags. Well anyone who survived the interrogation.

Freedom leads to radical thoughts. And some of those thoughts change the world.

Give me Liberty or Give me Death. I may not agree with what you say. But I would fight to the death for your right to say it.

These radical ideals led to the founding of this Nation. Radical ideals. Radical ideals led to Rock and Roll. Steam engines. Electricity. Internal combustion. Airplanes.

The list is unbelievable. I don’t know where the current generation of Radical ideals will lead. But I would be willing to bet it won’t be nearly as bad as imagined. It never is.

Freedom isn’t bad. It just requires tolerance. And I can see where such tolerance does not exist in you.

I’ll close with another old radical thought. Live. And let live.

Freedom bother you?

Rigid Conformity has contributed to the downfall of most great nations in history. Nazis executed millions of people who could have contributed to the war effort.

Soviets sent anyone different to the Gulags. Well anyone who survived the interrogation.

Give me Liberty or Give me Death. I may not agree with what you say. But I would fight to the death for your right to say it.

These radical ideals led to the founding of this Nation. Radical ideals. Radical ideals led to Rock and Roll. Steam engines. Electricity. Internal combustion. Airplanes.

The list is unbelievable. I don’t know where the current generation of Radical ideals will lead. But I would be willing to bet it won’t be nearly as bad as imagined. It never is.

Freedom isn’t bad. It just requires tolerance. And I can see where such tolerance does not exist in you.

I’ll close with another old radical thought. Live. And let live.
Really? With this logic it won't be long before you'll come to the point where you are fighting to the death for a robber's right to rob you. Isn't he expressing his free will being diverse, unlike the rest of you, conservative losers? Aren't pedophiles covered already by that tolerance cover?

Freedom bother you?

What happened to the Roman Empire? They used to fool around with various kinds of freedom too.

It would be better to send our troops. The Russian military, the enlisted men will gladly surrender so that they could escape the hell that is Russia.

Imagine the typical Russian soldier's tears when are kind hearted men share a Hershey bar and a Coke, showing we are not their enemy as the propaganda leads them to beleive.

Unless of course, the radical pink brigade of lgbtq non binary hate filled democrats manage to be deployed
You're right about non binary or binary clowns, I don't know how it works with them, maybe the diversity again or rather they are just faggots in disguise. I agree, they should all be fed to crocodiles or thrown into the ocean off the San Francisco bridge, but how did you come up with the idea that Russians would gladly surrender and cry of joy when they see Hershey bars and Coca-Cola? You know there's a life hack in Russia where housewives use Cola to remove rust stains, otherwise it's useless stuff. Think of something else to cajole the tyrants into submission.

No.

Forum List

Back