Let’s give Russia what they want.

First: there will start a war then, a nuclear one maybe. Do you want to burn in a nuclear war? I think it hurts.
Second: why would they surrender? They're winning, aren't they?
And third: it may surprise you but they have their own chocolate and Cola too. They don't like Cola much though, they like what they call kvas.
Maybe I am an optimist. Maybe I know we are good people. Maybe I am slavic as many russians are hence I think as an average russian.

I have ate chocolate from everywhere, i have tried many colas. They all suck compared to cpke and hersheys

Maybe I am an optimist. Maybe I know we are good people. Maybe I am slavic as many russians are hence I think as an average russian.

I have ate chocolate from everywhere, i have tried many colas. They all suck compared to cpke and hersheys
Russian? What kind of Russian? You behave sort of strange for a Russian.

Stationing soldiers at Chernobyl is fucked up. That was the worst nuclear disaster ever. It was worse than Japan because it was much bigger.

Russia has taken a hard line regarding Ukraine. They have truly embraced the old Soviet policies. Victory or Death.

They want to die gloriously instead of lose in Ukraine. I say we give them what they want. Let them die gloriously. Launch all the Nukes and turn Russia into a smoking radioactive ruin.

If they are so determined to die. Let’s give them what they want.

Joe "the jelly bean" Biden and his admin are already giving Russia what they want.

They are asking Ukraine to start negotiating on giving up the land.

Stationing soldiers at Chernobyl is fucked up. That was the worst nuclear disaster ever. It was worse than Japan because it was much bigger.
It really was. We didn't realise the scale of it at first and maybe it was for the better. If it hadn't been for those soldiers the whole Europe could have become a radioactive swamp.

It's amazing how quickly Ukraine transformed from a decrepit post-Soviet mafia state with massive corruption and appalling human rights record, that was just a shittier version of Russia, into champions of Western talking points... literally overnight in February.

1667681696392632.jpg

It really was. We didn't realise the scale of it at first and maybe it was for the better. If it hadn't been for those soldiers the whole Europe could have become a radioactive swamp.
I'm not talking about the whistleblowers, I'm talking about today.

Forum List

Back