🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let’s have a closer look into our president....

While the left continues looking for reasons to bash Trump, I can’t help wondering why they praise Hillary and obama. Neither of them have ever done anything for anyone without some benifit.

Actually nobody but you brought up "Hillay" OR "Obama". Just you.

Why is that?
I’ve been asking myself the same question. Why are you people not wanting to learn the truth about Trump?

A skating rink?

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

Turns out it was six. No wonder right wingers think he's good at business. They still think Bush was fantastic and Obama a disaster.

Four or six times on over five hundred businesses.
I'd have to say thats a remarkable accomplishment.

I'd have to say it's more remarkable that he can sit on TV, look straight into the camera and deny they ever happened.

Got a vid?

Why sher. Want some? I don't bogart

"What am I saying" he sez. :lmao: Yeah, that's exactly the point.

More?

You can’t ignore what this man has done for others, Pogo.

You also can’t give an example of obama or Hillary ever doing something nice for anyone.

We now have a president focused on doing what’s best for everyone. :)

A skating rink?

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

Turns out it was six. No wonder right wingers think he's good at business. They still think Bush was fantastic and Obama a disaster.

Four or six times on over five hundred businesses.
I'd have to say thats a remarkable accomplishment.

I'd have to say it's more remarkable that he can sit on TV, look straight into the camera and deny they ever happened.

Got a vid?

Why sher. Want some? I don't bogart

"What am I saying" he sez. :lmao: Yeah, that's exactly the point.

More?

You're a dumbfuck just as your sources are.
He has never filed for personal bankruptcy,only four or six companies reported by a left wing mental midget on this board.

We should all be glad he’s now our president.

Maybe, but I'm not convinced. America made a real bad decision with this Orange gimp.

So you didnt get a tax cut?

Perhaps my employees did, but oh wait... none of it is any of your business! Do you have anything of substance to tell me, or are you going to continue trolling with obtuse talking points? It will take a whole lot more than a tax cut bill for me to even begin taking the unqualified, incompetent Orange turd seriously. Try again.

Maybe, but I'm not convinced. America made a real bad decision with this Orange gimp.
I’m confident you’ll eventually mature into an adult who’ll understands the importance of what we’re discussing.

Oh. Please, explain it in detail, with footnotes, so you can show off how 'adult' you are to the peanut gallery. This should be a riot...

The man we elected has the balls to make America great again. He doesn't have a fake Birth Certificate, he isn't the drunk son of oil magnates and he isn't a freaking drug addict sexual pervert who uses his wife to intimidate his victims. No wonder crazy disappointed border line psychotics hate him.

I’m confident you’ll eventually mature into an adult who’ll understands the importance of what we’re discussing.

Oh. Please, explain it in detail, with footnotes, so you can show off how 'adult' you are to the peanut gallery. This should be a riot...
Are you asking me to fix all your problems? lol

Remember our only choice was hillary. Do you really want to go there? Ask Seth Rich what it’s like to cross the clintons. I’m sorry I forgot you can’t ask him.

No problems here. I'm a pretty happy and content person. What's your excuse? Dodging my challenge?

No problems here. I'm a pretty happy and content person. What's your excuse? Dodging my challenge?
Are you asking me to step into the world of a democrat? lol

Are you asking me to step into the world of a democrat? lol

Nope.

Forum List

Back