Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Joe wanted Shokin fired completely unrelated to his son.

It was the position of the US government

You you have any documents from the US gvt. that it was the position of the US gvt. that this prosecutor needed to be fired?

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
No link?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You you have any documents from the US gvt. that it was the position of the US gvt. that this prosecutor needed to be fired?
Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."
Why was Joe Biden invested in ousting Shokin, though?

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
When you’re out on a business deal how often do you call your dad on speaker? If it’s perfectly normal and not meant to be anything why don’t we all do that?

I have a teams meeting tomorrow with some customers. I wonder if they’d like to say hi to my dad. Probably not unless my dad just happened to be the VP of my company and could you know, make his presence known to the others I have an ace to play here. Especially if everything I’m promising them is based on my father answering our calls and willing to maybe have a little chat.

My dad may or may not be able to make this deal happen, but you know, he’s here for me if it benefits us. Just sayin. He has a check for a billion dollars and could you know, maybe hold that back if a prosecutor doesn’t back off and I get about 10 million in let’s call it consulting fees.

Nothing shady about that. Just a kid doing business, and massive amounts of drugs, and calling my daddy at random opportune moments.

Hunter Biden…..Hey everyone, want to hear from my Dad?

Hi Dad….still in Ukraine, just sitting here with some guys from work

VP Biden….Good to hear from you Hunter, Hello everyone

Room…..Hello VP BIDEN!

After call……See? I told you I could talk to the VP

Repubs "best" thinkers are Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson, both of whom traffic in lies and propaganda. Buckley would have destroyed both of them in a debate.
Even dead, Chairman Bill could beat their asses in debate.

Forum List

Back