Let's never forget our wounded and fallen soldiers

Maybe if you didn't forget them while they are out there you wouldn't have to remember them in a Vet hospital. Didn't we learn anything from Vietnam? You can't authorize a Military mission and then sit back do nothing and blame another administration for it. The Military personnel in Afghanistan are forced by an uncaring administration, which seems desperate to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory, to fight by rules set by a rag-tag bunch who live in the 6th century. The American public seem convinced that they should accept the dead and injured in Afghanistan while we have the greatest Military on the face of the earth. This shit has been going on for 12 years and Americans need to demand that we shit (on the enemy) or get off the pot.

I don't think Americans would so easily forget about those serving overseas if the MSM would cover what is going on. As it is, the news doesn't cover what is going on with our military involvement, not realistically, not like it used to. It is all sanitized so that the real reasons, for corporate profits aren't brought out into the light. The bankers, corrupt politicians, and corporations can't have the left and the right out in the street protesting like they did in Vietnam. How long have we been in Afghanistan shedding blood and wasting treasure? Longer than any war in history, that is how long, and it has been planned to never end. Our president is sick of it, and all he is getting is resistance to change in policy, because that is the policy that is wanted by the establishment, a never ending war.

In order to end war, you cut off the funding and arming of the enemy troops. If folks did their research into who is funding and arming the other side, they would realize it is our own international allies and international system that keeps the enemies we fight, armed and trained, fed, and funded.

But the media keeps everyone distracted with made up scandals on purpose.

I don't think Americans would so easily forget about those serving overseas if the MSM would cover what is going on. As it is, the news doesn't cover what is going on with our military involvement, not realistically, not like it used to. It is all sanitized so that the real reasons, for corporate profits aren't brought out into the light. The bankers, corrupt politicians, and corporations can't have the left and the right out in the street protesting like they did in Vietnam. How long have we been in Afghanistan shedding blood and wasting treasure? Longer than any war in history, that is how long, and it has been planned to never end. Our president is sick of it, and all he is getting is resistance to change in policy, because that is the policy that is wanted by the establishment, a never ending war.

In order to end war, you cut off the funding and arming of the enemy troops. If folks did their research into who is funding and arming the other side, they would realize it is our own international allies and international system that keeps the enemies we fight, armed and trained, fed, and funded.

But the media keeps everyone distracted with made up scandals on purpose.

Imagine the good that could be done with the trillions wasted on building and maintaining the Empire. When US government military spending is more than nearly all other nations combined, you know the Empire is controlled by militarists and war profiteers. It is a racket.

When the richest nation in the world spends exorbitant sums on it's military, while millions of Americans suffer in poverty or are poor, you know things are terribly out-of-whack.

We live under a soft totalitarianism. That could turn bloody at any moment.

Before Vietnam, and even Korea.

I'm watching PBS The War.

The Americans lost 1500 men a day in the Battle of the Bulge.

A day!

Americans have never fought with an equal opponent.

===================
The whole history of America is aggression against other countries that are weaker than them

A day!

===================
The whole history of America is aggression against other countries that are weaker than them

In the Battle of the Bulge, the Germans were stronger, yet the Americans pulled through.

A day!

===================

In the Battle of the Bulge, the Germans were stronger, yet the Americans pulled through.

I have a cat ... She's stupid, but she catches mice ...
Girl, learn to catch mice

A day!

===================

Plenty of rodents to go around in these parts.

A day!

===================

Plenty of rodents to go around in these parts.
Excuse me...
I got carried away.
You are a woman.
=======================
I do not argue with women, I love Women

1648563270674.png

You have already forgotten them. Hundreds of thousands of heroes fell in the fight against the Taliban and the Baath, and now Trump and Biden have stuck their dirty dicks in this memory and wiped their asses.
If you had not forgotten them, you would not have allowed the feds to mock Freedom and the memory of those who died for it.

Trump wiped his ass not only with the memory of the soldiers, but also with his parents.

You have already forgotten them. Hundreds of thousands of heroes fell in the fight against the Taliban and the Baath, and now Trump and Biden have stuck their dirty dicks in this memory and wiped their asses.
If you had not forgotten them, you would not have allowed the feds to mock Freedom and the memory of those who died for it.

You are an idiot. No, we have not forgotten the heros who fell. You clearly do not know any more about this than you do about the Apache v. Comanche, where the US Capital should be, or American cowboys.

Also, where did you get the "hundreds of thousands of heroes fell in the fight against the Taliban and the Baath"?

Forum List

Back