Lets nuke Milton!

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
This would be a perfect time for Joe Biden to order a full blown nuclear strike on hurricane Milton. This is a serious threat to this country. Hit that tiny eyewall with about 10, 5-10 megaton nukes.

What I believe we should do is to attempt to dry out the air mass just south of the southern portion of the eyewall. Cut off the inflow and force the storm to have a severe ewrc and if we're lucky the core will collapse.

This storm is a serious threat to the United states. Conservatives should be protesting and demanding Joe Biden to fire the nukes!!!

Many storms draw in dry air and that forces them to go through on ewrc after another...Examples Ike 2008, Isaac 2012 and Gustav 2008 and so any more.

Do it Biden! Cook this bitch!

Ahh Scared GIFs | Tenor

This would be a perfect time for Joe Biden to order a full blown nuclear strike on hurricane Milton. This is a serious threat to this country. Hit that tiny eyewall with about 10, 5-10 megaton nukes.

What I believe we should do is to attempt to dry out the air mass just south of the southern portion of the eyewall. Cut off the inflow and force the storm to have a severe ewrc and if we're lucky the core will collapse.

This storm is a serious threat to the United states. Conservatives should be protesting and demanding Joe Biden to fire the nukes!!!

Not a good idea.

Screenshot_20241009_055119_Google.jpg

the nuclear weapon releases vast amouts of heat, heat is the fuel of a hurricane.

why not just drop a cube of "ice9" in the eye? freezing the ocean there would interrupt the energy feeding the storm with just a little minor collateral damage.

"no cat, no cradle" vonnegut

What about the radioactive fallout?
not a problem , it would take a shark generation for the mutated predators to form a sharknado, and we can zap that with the space laser.

the pressure wave generated by the explosion would generate a tsunami from key west to yucatan

heat. blast. fallout. why not turn a major disaster into an earth shattering calamity.?

Interesting idea, but I would call in the Golden One and have Obama invite Milton over for a beer summit to talk about its feelings.

Forum List

Back