Bring in immigrants with good genes

Apparently you've never lived in Chicago, Dallas, or San Francisco, as I have. You've never carried large sums of money to auctions in large cities.

how many times in your life have you used your guns to fend off an attack or a robbery?

how many times in your life have you used your guns to fend off an attack or a robbery?

The same number of times I've used a fire extinguisher to keep my house from burning down. Should I need to justify to you why I have a fire extinguisher?

That sounds like an argument one would present if he lived in a state where he had to produce a little state-issued card to even purchase ammunition.

The same number of times I've used a fire extinguisher to keep my house from burning down. Should I need to justify to you why I have a fire extinguisher?

Do you carry a fire extinguisher with you everywhere you go?

That sounds like an argument one would present if he lived in a state where he had to produce a little state-issued card to even purchase ammunition.

Good things there are so many other ways to buy ammo.

Do you carry a fire extinguisher with you everywhere you go?

Good things there are so many other ways to buy ammo.

I do carry one in the car, as well as a medical bag with CATs, Israeli bandages, and a bunch of other stuff. But cars and houses can be replaced, unlike my life or the lives of my family members. That's why we carry.

Forum List

Back