Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Tell me Saint Ding all about the scientific case that confirms for you at what moment between conception and birth that you received your soul from your “adored” God of Abraham.
No idea what you are talking about. Care to try again.

Maybe this time in simple english.

It was a multi part question.

Based on science between conception and birth when does “mind” enter the body of a fetus? When does “sou”l enter the body of a fetus?
None of that matters. The only thing that matters is when does life begin. Abortion is about ending life. Abortion isn't about ending mind or ending soul. Abortion is about ending life.

You keep trying to make abortion about religion. Abortion is a human rights issue. It isn't a religious issue. Either get this through your thick skull or fuck off. I'm tired of explaining it to you.

I want to hear an answer to this question:

Based on science between conception and birth when does “mind” enter the body of a fetus? When does “soul” enter the body of a fetus?
If no one can provide the science you so-petulantly demand, what will you do? Declare fetuses nothing more than clumps of cells, analogous to tumors and worth as much?

That's your endgame. You want others to acknowledge your view of human life as worthless. It's a common leftist failing. Dehumanizing others lets you slaughter them with little regard.

Not gonna happen, Slappy. Throw your little fits. Just makes you look like a spoiled child who got told he can't have dessert before dinner.

If no one can provide the science you so-petulantly demand, what will you do? Declare fetuses nothing more than clumps of cells, analogous to tumors and worth as much?

No. It has to do with religion.

When does the “soul” enter the body of a fetus?

As a rational theist, I believe the soul” enters the body of a fetus at birth. That is consistent with Judaism.

If you believe something different than the soul entering the body at birth, please tell me why in America I have to believe what you believe based upon your belief.

Then I retract, and replace it with this:

You want to hear your opinion coming out of other people's mouths.
You are a liar. I’m not referring to anybody’s opinion. I’m referring to anybody’s religion.

Based on science between conception and birth when does “mind” enter the body of a fetus? When does “soul” enter the body of a fetus?

What do you believe?

No. It has to do with religion.

When does the “soul” enter the body of a fetus?

As a rational theist, I believe the soul” enters the body of a fetus at birth. That is consistent with Judaism.

If you believe something different than the soul entering the body at birth, please tell me why in America I have to believe what you believe based upon your belief.
Luke 1:41-44, KJV

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth [John the Baptist's mother] heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

That settles it for me. The soul enters the unborn at conception. Else why would John have leapt for joy in his mother's womb upon hearing Mary's voice?

And you don't have to believe what I do. No one has ever insisted you should. We are saying the unborn should be treated like what they are: Human beings with human rights.

Some people really hate that idea.

nfbw 241008 Vrvwgo12735

i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 241008 {post•12724}. NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vrvwgo: When does “soul” enter the body of a fetus? nfbw 241008 Vrvwgo12724

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 241008 {adv777 post•12725}. ding Oct’24 Srvwgos: None of that matters. dvng 241008 Srvwgo12725

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240824 {post•12638 to 12636} NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vrvwgo: Human life begins at conception which remains consistent with Judaism for six millennia established doctrine wherein the sanctity of human life begins at birth. nfbw 240824 Vrvwgo12638

iv. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240824 {post•12735 to 12725}.

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vrvwgo: On USMB “Only” what Saint Ding says “matters”.

nfbw 241008 Vrvwgo12735

Last edited:

Forum List

Back