Trump Is Suddenly Too Old

I get it, but personally I don't see it. I've always looked at this as a psychological/intellectual issue.

I've never see a person this specifically transactional. Nothing that he said or thought or did five minutes ago exists. No matter what, he will say, in the moment, whatever most benefits him or saves him in that moment. The past is just jettisoned from his mind, and he'll deny it or say "I don't know anything about it".

To make it more bizarre, he just lacks the intellectual firepower to choose his words properly or search his memory quickly. It's said he speaks at a fourth grade level, and that sounds about right. He's just incapable of communicating at an adult level, so when speaking to adults his words come out like a freakin' Picasso painting.

guernica.jpeg
That’s a wonderfully ignorant and cynical opinion…One might say that a deeply democrat partisan would offer…Certainly not a thought from an open minded independent would offer…

Proof?

Please show the proof of Democrats involved in mass election fraud...

BTW, If you use Sidney Powell as a reference, we have to do what Trump said and call her crazy

It has to be Republicans are cheating so they're sure we're doing it too.

They claimed Dominion cheated based on a woman who thinks she's a ghost's letter to Fox News.

But I think they also know Diebold Voting Machines cheated for Bush. They just can't admit that.

And maybe Rick Snyder found Trump the 11,000 votes he needed to win Michigan. Georgia refused him

Forum List

Back