Is MSNBC Alex Wagner stupid or just racist?

No I'm not. I simply pointed out Jews are not alone in being mistreated. Not to excuse the mistreatment, but the fact that it's happening is not surprising given the number of human beings the IDF has killed with indiscriminate bombings.
No, but Jews ARE the #1 victim of hate crimes, and to jump into a thread with “well, Muslims too…” does indeed diminish it.

And you’re peddling a lie that promotes antisemitism with the IDF “killings” and “indiscriminate bombings.” Given how the terrorist Muslims YOU care about intentionally hunted down to torture to death 1200 Jews, it is remarkable how well the Israelis have been able to target just HAMAS. It’s now been reported that 80% of the killings have been HAMAS or their families.

After April 30, 2024, where a Turkish Islamo Fascist came as a "tourist" and stabbed in Jerusalem (Allah Akbar) these loons pretend not to understand.

Fact is that the GENOCIDAL Al Husseini 'Fuhrer of the Middle east' Islamicized the conflict in 1920.

View attachment 1024137

According the the UN, about 40K Palestinians have been killed by the IDF in Gaza. The vast majority are civilians including women and children.

Plus, that lib is using the pro-HAMAS, anti-Israel U.N. as her “source.”
Ah yes, the interminable claim of bias. Does it make you feel better to think it's only 38K human beings that were slaughtered rather than 40K?

Ah yes, the interminable claim of bias. Does it make you feel better to think it's only 38K human beings that were slaughtered rather than 40K?
HAMAS savages who committed such horrific atrocities against innocent Jews can hardly be called human beings. Why are you so angry that Jews killed these barbarians and did so with such precision that fully 80% of the deaths were the monsters or their families? It’s amazing considering how the savages use civilians as body armor.

Oh right….da Joos killed Islamic terrorists! How dare they?!

Please note: the contempt for Jews is so strong on the Left that they are defending the Islamic terrorists who tortured to death 1200 innocent Israelis.

Just to clarify, I don't listen to MSNBC, Fox News, or any other trash on either the left or the right. If you want to debate with me then post something not from extremely biased media, which are all nothing but pig slop.
Why would I want to discuss anything with someone as closed minded as yourself?

Please note: the contempt for Jews is so strong on the Left that they are defending the Islamic terrorists who tortured to death 1200 innocent Israelis.
Please note; defenders of Israel's war crimes, being incapable of justifying the IDF's actions, pretend criticism of the IDF equates to excusing Hamas for its horrific attack on Oct. 7.

Forum List

Back