Lets say Trump dies. Who would win: Harris or Vance?

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
It is possible as Trumps 78 years old, over weight and a very angry person. Lets say it does happen and this race becomes between Harris and JD Vance? Who wins? By how much?

I think Harris would win easily. The vice president with a good economy against a junior senator is almost a joke. Probably 315 elv's for Harris.

OIP.VvZO1BweSx0M2IUCG1OfNQHaE7

It is possible as Trumps 78 years old, over weight and a very angry person. Lets say it does happen and this race becomes between Harris and JD Vance? Who wins? By how much?

I think Harris would win easily. The vice president with a good economy against a junior senator is almost a joke. Probably 315 elv's for Harris.
who was that other jr senator that became president?.....

Why would you wish that Trump dies? You are a sick person that needs help.

More wishful thinking from a Trump Hater, how sweet.

Since its open season on What-if, what if Kamala’s hubby is busted having sex with a teenage boy?

How would that affect the presidential race?

A bigger issue is who would replace Harris?

Suppose that some Democrat donor fails to pull back while she is 'negotiating' for more money, and she chokes to death.

Who will you guys run, then?

Forum List

Back