Lets Say Trump Stop Manafort From Going To Jail.How Will CNN,MSNBC&The Left React?

Manaforte cheated on his taxes in 2005, therefore Trump and Putin rigged the 2016 POTUS election.

Left wing liberal lunatic logic?

No one said they were bright

Wait, I got one.

Obama’s treasury secretary cheated on his taxes, therefore Obama violated campaign finance laws and paid a $375,000 fine.

No, wait, those are both true and completely fucking unrelated.

Personally I don't care whether he does or doesn't. The thing is a non-story to start with.

I am an indy. But I would LOVE it if Trump pardoned Manafort...America would freak out. And it would hurt the Reps in November BIG TIME.
The guy calls himself the 'law and order President'...and he pardons clearly guilty people who are his buddies/cronies? What hypocrisy.

I hope he does it...the faster that vain, stupid man-child is out of power/office...the better for America.

Hoping the Republicans get hurt this fall, sounds real Independent to me. :rolleyes:

Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit...to say the least.

I typed: 'hope he does it...the faster that vain, stupid man-child is out of power/office...the better for America.'

Obviously, that means I want Trump out of office. And obviously, that means the Reps have to lose in November and in 2020 for that to happen...DUH!!!

Are you Trumpbots deliberately trying to sound ignorant/uneducated? Or is it this is as intelligent/educated as you can come across? So either you are trolling or you are a stupid Trumpbot.

Either way - you are a waste of my time.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Ta ta.

Last edited:
and they say conservative start riots? I wonder what will happen at Berkeleerrleey if Trump sets him free
We will celebrate because then Manafort can be compelled to testify and the pardon will prevent him from hiding behind the Fifth Amendment.

I am an indy. But I would LOVE it if Trump pardoned Manafort...America would freak out. And it would hurt the Reps in November BIG TIME.
The guy calls himself the 'law and order President'...and he pardons clearly guilty people who are his buddies/cronies? What hypocrisy.

I hope he does it...the faster that vain, stupid man-child is out of power/office...the better for America.

Hoping the Republicans get hurt this fall, sounds real Independent to me. :rolleyes:

Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit...to say the least.

I typed: 'hope he does it...the faster that vain, stupid man-child is out of power/office...the better for America.'

Obviously, that means I want Trump out of office. And obviously, that means the Reps have to lose in November and in 2020 for that to happen...DUH!!!

Are you Trumpbots deliberately trying to sound ignorant/uneducated? Or is it this is as intelligent/educated as you can come across? So either you are trolling or you are a stupid Trumpbot.

Either way - you are a waste of my time.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Ta ta.

Lol! What an intolerant asshole, can’t stand criticism or being called out.

Another sensitive lefty cries and then puts you on ignore, why thank you as I will continue to call you out on your BS.

and they say conservative start riots? I wonder what will happen at Berkeleerrleey if Trump sets him free
We will celebrate because then Manafort can be compelled to testify and the pardon will prevent him from hiding behind the Fifth Amendment.

What if his testimony involves him in a new charge that he has not been pardoned for, could he then invoke the 5th?

What if his testimony involves him in a new charge that he has not been pardoned for, could he then invoke the 5th?
Only on matters not related to his pardon.

Forum List

Back