Lets say your store is being looted

Crepitus' response to rioters and looters: Stand in the center of the store shouting...."Oh my, looters and rioters!," While at the same time pocketing products for himself. Since he would no doubt be one who sides with defunding the cops, the chaos would make him drool at all the prospects.

As a lifelong coward, I would quickly leave the building.

I would call the cops, but I would realize that by the time they arrived, my store will have been completely looted.

Besides, if they did arrive, they would not arrest any of the looters. They would just (gently) ask them to leave.

And if the looters were arrested, they would be out on the street within a few hours -- thanks to having their bail paid by Hollywood "celebrities."

With Mr. Biden's likely election, this situation will only get worse.

To think of what's happening to the United States is heartbreaking.

But, then, all nations have eventually fallen. We ain't exceptional!

Wait...so I just work there?
Fuck it they can have it.
Think it through. Paying customers aren't only paying the store's owners and management, they are also paying YOUR SALARY and if enough people don't pay, the store goes out of business and you become....UNEMPLOYED! That's how it works. Every time someone comes into a store to buy products or eat at a restaurant....they are doing YOU a favor, ensuring you will have wages.
I second this and letting those who loot get away with looting will only encourage other people to join in the action.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lets say you're working in a grocery store and some thugs start looting! What are you going to do? A. Call the police, B. Let them freely do so. Remember Option A is racist according to leftist and if you're in a city that has defunded the police they aint coming. Just a little thought experiment for people that work in said environment. The logic of some leftist at this moment in history is truly shocking to say the least.
D: Shoot as many as possible.
You're the great or gray goose, huh?
12 gauge.
Mossie 500 w/00 buckshot.

When the tube is exhausted, 1911 with hollow points and several backup mags.
And their second choice

And their third choice

Starting to see a pattern here?
Stop committing crime dumbass.

Lets say you're working in a grocery store and some thugs start looting! What are you going to do? A. Call the police, B. Let them freely do so. Remember Option A is racist according to leftist and if you're in a city that has defunded the police they aint coming. Just a little thought experiment for people that work in said environment. The logic of some leftist at this moment in history is truly shocking to say the least.
D: Shoot as many as possible.
You're the great or gray goose, huh?
12 gauge.
Mossie 500 w/00 buckshot.

When the tube is exhausted, 1911 with hollow points and several backup mags.
And their second choice

And their third choice

Starting to see a pattern here?
Stop committing crime dumbass.
I haven't committed any crimes.

On the other hand , if you shoot someone for stealing you are a murderer.

Would businessmen in areas that can have a potential incident consider building some form of economical defense bunkers for themselves within the business? And of course including weapons and surplus military style equipment.

Wait...so I just work there?
Fuck it they can have it.
Think it through. Paying customers aren't only paying the store's owners and management, they are also paying YOUR SALARY and if enough people don't pay, the store goes out of business and you become....UNEMPLOYED! That's how it works. Every time someone comes into a store to buy products or eat at a restaurant....they are doing YOU a favor, ensuring you will have wages.

So you're going to get yourself killed for minimum wage?
Not me. If it were my store thats a whole different ball game.

Remember....left wing logic murdered close to 100 million people around the world........and left wingers today still think left wing ideas are sound....

Forum List

Back