Let's see... Biden now agrees with Trump!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So how many more of Trump's positions is Biden now realizing are practical and worthwhile?

Biden to reinstate Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ migrant policy​

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 9.10.12 AM.png

So how many more of Trump's positions is Biden now realizing are practical and worthwhile?

View attachment 553274

Biden does NOT agree with Trump. Biden still wants to keep his Open Border Policy.
He is being FORCED to reinstate Trump's policy.

President Biden has been in office for more than half a year, giving us greater insight into the likely trajectory of his first term. Biden deserves praise for undoing some of the Trump-era’s most dangerous immigration policies, while setting a more humane tone. But as an immigration lawyer who has represented families and children for years, I am alarmed by another policy the President has enacted that, in practice, may cancel all his gains.

This week, the Biden administration will officially launch accelerated deportation proceedings for asylum-seeking families in 11 cities across the country. This means that families who’ve claimed asylum after May 28 have less than a year to defend their right to remain in the United States—an arbitrarily accelerated timeline given that asylum cases, even with a lawyer and every conceivable resource, can take years to resolve fairly.

Biden does NOT agree with Trump. Biden still wants to keep his Open Border Policy.
He is being FORCED to reinstate Trump's policy.
Exactly. This was already posted over the weekend. Biden is still fighting it, but has to impose it starting in November unless he wins his challenge.

We have been over and over this.

You lefties know all of these people are NOT seeking legitimate asylum.

An asylum seeker from ECUADOR does not get to just PICK the UNITED STATES to ILLEGALLY enter.

How many of you frauds are sponsoring a family of illegals?

Those of you who voted for Biden actually voted for TRUMP POLICIES.

PROTEST BIDEN THE NAZI!!

", I have seen how past accelerated docket policies, often called “rocket dockets,” have severely disrupted due process. President Obama first enacted them, although he did not specify when cases needed to resolve. Trump, however, seized on the opportunity to quickly churn families through a biased and punitive court system, imposing an arbitrary 365-day deadline for judges to hear and decide asylum cases for recently arrived families. Under Biden, immigration judges in select cities have been instructed to review and decide these cases even faster—in only 300 days."

Maybe Good Old Joe is a secret Muslim too!

There's a Loophole - Mexico has to agree to going back to the deal Trump made with them.
- Mexico criticized Biden and Harris several months ago, declaring the Border disaster is Biden's fault and that the deal they agreed to with Trump was working. Hopefully they will agree to starting it back up.

BlindBoo
Gotta laugh at your post.

Trumps border rules worked. He got Mexico to send troops to their Southern border to stop those idiotic convoys from making it to our border. Any that did had to wait in Mexico for their court date.

He gave BP and ICE all the power they needed to do the job. His wall would have stopped thousands from breaking our laws and entering the country.

Right now with the millions Bidung has let in the Court system will be swamped for years. That is if the illegald show up for a court date.

More humane my ass. These illegals cost we tax payers billions every year and have broken our law to get into the country. They should all be packed into busses and shipped back to the border.

View attachment 553274
I am glad to see the Xiden and the Demafacsist finally reversed course on this, sadly it's far to late for the Xiden varriant has entered the United States and caused a lot of damage due to Xiden's reckless policies. Glad to see he's finally admitting that he was wrong, and Trump was right

View attachment 553274
He should not have changed it, until he had a plan to handle the increase in traffic, it would attract, and never should have announced the change to the world. They've been in negotiation to change back, for months, as Mexico didn't want them either, and doesn't exactly appreciate the increased human pressure caused by Joe's announced initial change. Joe goofed and knows it. Knowing it is a good sign, but still haven't seen him effectively deal with it. I wish him luck, but glad I don't live in a border state.

BlindBoo
Gotta laugh at your post.

Trumps border rules worked. He got Mexico to send troops to their Southern border to stop those idiotic convoys from making it to our border. Any that did had to wait in Mexico for their court date.

He gave BP and ICE all the power they needed to do the job. His wall would have stopped thousands from breaking our laws and entering the country.

Right now with the millions Bidung has let in the Court system will be swamped for years. That is if the illegald show up for a court date.

More humane my ass. These illegals cost we tax payers billions every year and have broken our law to get into the country. They should all be packed into busses and shipped back to the border.

It is about VOTES, not being humane. Lefties are liars.

President Biden has been in office for more than half a year, giving us greater insight into the likely trajectory of his first term. Biden deserves praise for undoing some of the Trump-era’s most dangerous immigration policies, while setting a more humane tone. But as an immigration lawyer who has represented families and children for years, I am alarmed by another policy the President has enacted that, in practice, may cancel all his gains.

This week, the Biden administration will officially launch accelerated deportation proceedings for asylum-seeking families in 11 cities across the country. This means that families who’ve claimed asylum after May 28 have less than a year to defend their right to remain in the United States—an arbitrarily accelerated timeline given that asylum cases, even with a lawyer and every conceivable resource, can take years to resolve fairly.

I hope everyone on this forum read your post where you said: "But as an immigration lawyer" that explains a lot!

YOU MAKE MONEY FROM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
How many of them have paid you to represent their illegal entry?
And NO wonder you was so happy when Biden said:
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border"
You piously said "more humane tone"... REALLY?
This is "humane tone" encouraging people to break the law as Biden did and in doing so risk little kids lives like this?
For shame seeking monetary gain over human lives and little kids specifically!
Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 10.15.21 AM.png

I hope everyone on this forum read your post where you said: "But as an immigration lawyer" that explains a lot!

YOU MAKE MONEY FROM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
How many of them have paid you to represent their illegal entry?
And NO wonder you was so happy when Biden said:
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border"
You piously said "more humane tone"... REALLY?
This is "humane tone" encouraging people to break the law as Biden did and in doing so risk little kids lives like this?
For shame seeking monetary gain over human lives and little kids specifically!
View attachment 553288
Moroonie, that was

Hahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Is she happy with Good Old Joe's program so far?

There's a Loophole - Mexico has to agree to going back to the deal Trump made with them.
- Mexico criticized Biden and Harris several months ago, declaring the Border disaster is Biden's fault and that the deal they agreed to with Trump was working. Hopefully they will agree to starting it back up.

Mexico has no choice if we just stop letting them in. They'll have to wait in Mexico no matter what. If Mexico doesn't want to deal with that, they can do what they did under Trump's demand which is not allow them into their country in the first place.

President Biden has been in office for more than half a year, giving us greater insight into the likely trajectory of his first term. Biden deserves praise for undoing some of the Trump-era’s most dangerous immigration policies, while setting a more humane tone.

According to the BP, we will have over 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year.
Many not tested for Covid and no vaccine mandate; Biden only made that for Americans.
He's putting these infected people on buses and planes and shipping them all over the country from coast to coast.
This is what a leftist thinks deserves praise. Gee, I can't figure out why people don't want us to lead this country. :eusa_shhh:

According to the BP, we will have over 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year.
Many not tested for Covid and no vaccine mandate; Biden only made that for Americans.
He's putting these infected people on buses and planes and shipping them all over the country from coast to coast.
This is what a leftist thinks deserves praise. Gee, I can't figure out why people don't want us to lead this country. :eusa_shhh:
There is no mandate you you or I either.

Those are estimated encounters, most of whom are returned across the border under Title 42, still.
They do allow unaccompanied minors to stay.

Forum List

Back