Lets Summarize Obama's Good Legacy...OK, Thats About All Of It

This ^^^^^^^^^ kids, is your brain on drugs.
bongload.gif
Interesting comeback.....your mommy or your seven year old brother help you with that?

Refute anything I posted

Prove anything you posted, jackass.....this is the most DEranged post of 2016...congrats.

Stock market when Obama took office 8150, stock market today 19700

Come on lady boy.......show where anything I posted is wrong
the only spin possible to prove a positive legacy is an economy he inherited in a tailspin which invariably would have improved if Daffy Duck were president.

His legacy is one of high expectation and little result.
Now you are getting close..

Obama did inherit a tailspin. He prevented the Great Bush Recession of 2008 from turning into the Great Bush Depression

He is leaving Trump the strongest economy on earth
Don't be daft. Obama inherited the strongest economy on earth as has every American president since WW2.

Obama was a classy, responsible warden of the republic. He took over after an absolute disaster of a Presidency that helped collapse the entire world's economy (dubya), and managed us through the storm.

And less than 10 years later this country, that's apparently full of incomparably stupid morons, voted to turn us around and go back to finishing the job the neo-cons started. What a shame.
Operative word?

Warden!

We are not prisoners of this country.

It's not a word I would associate with the Presidency.
Oh whatever. You know what I mean. Anyways you voted for a guy who ran as an extreme warden. Good job buddy.
You're welcome.

And yes I did know what you meant.

Alot of us Dem defectors voted against Clinton.

I, like many others, wanted an outsider and to send a message to both parties.

They both suck.

Obama was a classy, responsible warden of the republic. He took over after an absolute disaster of a Presidency that helped collapse the entire world's economy (dubya), and managed us through the storm.

And less than 10 years later this country, that's apparently full of incomparably stupid morons, voted to turn us around and go back to finishing the job the neo-cons started. What a shame.
Operative word?

Warden!

Oh whatever. You know what I mean. Anyways you voted for a guy who ran as an extreme warden. Good job buddy.
You're welcome.

They both suck.
If you voted for Trump then you are a deplorable, and responsible for the horrors that inexperienced, racist lunatic is going to inflict on us. Congrats on your "outsider."

Operative word?

Warden!

You're welcome.

They both suck.
If you voted for Trump then you are a deplorable, and responsible for the horrors that inexperienced, racist lunatic is going to inflict on us. Congrats on your "outsider."

You're welcome, again.

Compliments won't get you anywhere.

And these horrors you insist are going to be inflicted upon us are non-existent.

But I think you know this.

Operative word?

Warden!

You're welcome.

They both suck.

You're welcome, again.

And these horrors you insist are going to be inflicted upon us are non-existent.

Yes that's the hope. I very much hope Trump was lying his fat hateful ass off about everything he ran on, that you voted to support.

Operative word?

Warden!

You're welcome.

They both suck.

You're welcome, again.

Yes that's the hope. I very much hope Trump was lying his fat hateful ass off about everything he ran on and your vote ends up not sinking this country.

I'm in Maryland.

My "vote" went to Hillary.

Guess what cream puff?

It worked

$55 trillion in wealth added to the economy, all with minimal inflation and a powerful dollar

Obama is leaving Trump the most powerful economy on earth.....hope he doesn't fuck it up

"cream puff"? You gutless sissies are all alike...badass here, trembling, trying to talk your way out of it on the street.
Listen Tommy

Until you start responding with some facts....you are a cream puff

You're welcome.

They both suck.

You're welcome, again.

Yes that's the hope. I very much hope Trump was lying his fat hateful ass off about everything he ran on and your vote ends up not sinking this country.

I'm in Maryland.

Look at you trying to justify voting for racism and war

You're welcome.

They both suck.

You're welcome, again.

I'm in Maryland.

Yeah right, whatever.

Where were these claims of racism against Donald Trump all of these years? All of a sudden he's a racist, a Nazi, etc.

This is the reason I'm no longer a Democrat.

I'm sick of the racist, Nazi, homophobe crap. Many of us are fed up with being called Nazi or racist because we disagree.

We have important issues to address.

You focus on this nonsense.

You're welcome, again.

I'm in Maryland.

Yeah right, whatever.

Where were these claims of racism against Donald Trump all of these years? All of a sudden he's a racist, a Nazi, etc.

I'm sick of the racist, Nazi, homophobe crap. Many of us are fed up with being called Nazi or racist because we disagree.

Wow did you just sleep through his entire campaign? How do you think he built his base? Attacking Muslims, black people, immigrants, women.... openly calling for nuclear proliferation, trade wars against our biggest trade partners, taking healthcare from millions

You voted for evil, and you're deplorable.

Eight years later, this country has never been more divided, tens of millions have lost their jobs and stopped looking, and the world is on fire. Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids.

democrat_seal.gif

You're welcome, again.

I'm in Maryland.

Yeah right, whatever.

Wow did you just sleep through his entire campaign? How do you think he built his base? Attacking Muslims, black people, immigrants, women.... openly calling for nuclear proliferation, trade wars against our biggest trade partners, taking healthcare from millions

You voted for evil, and you're deplorable.
His base included same whites who voted for Obama, and more women, blacks and Hispanics than did in 2012 for Romney.

democrat_seal.gif

Stopped a Depression
More than doubled the stock market
Cut unemployment by over 5 %
Added $55 trillion to our nations wealth
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president
You must be counting backwards, with that fake list. LOL

Eight years later, this country has never been more divided, tens of millions have lost their jobs and stopped looking, and the world is on fire. Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids.

democrat_seal.gif
The country is divided because Republicans declared Obama must fail
Ten million jobs have been added under Obama and unemployment has dropped over five percent
We have gotten out of two wars that Bush started and which cost us 7000 lives

democrat_seal.gif
Ten million jobs have been added under Obama and unemployment has dropped over five percent
Obama care is a disaster, world on fire, stoking division between black and white races and riots, growth at record lows, tens of millions lost jobs and stopped looking, turning our backs on our allies, rise of ISIS, genocide in Syria etc. that's president Hussein Shithead's real legacy and why Hillary lost (she stupidly ran as an incumbent). But maybe Hillary had no choice, President Shithead would have indicted her.

Let's put it another way, is there anything President Shithead has touched that has not turned into shit?

democrat_seal.gif
Obama care is a disaster, world on fire, stoking division between black and white races and riots, growth at record lows, tens of millions lost jobs and stopped looking, turning our backs on our allies, rise of ISIS, genocide in Syria etc. that's president Hussein Shithead's real legacy and why Hillary lost (she stupidly ran as an incumbent). But maybe Hillary had no choice, President Shithead would have indicted her.
Obamacare is the best national healthcare system we have ever had. It has led to 20 million more people having insurance

If Republicans can do better...let's see it
So far, they are not even close

democrat_seal.gif
Stop with the lie that tens of millions have lost their jobs....they retired and left the workforce.

Obamacare is the best national healthcare system we have ever had. It has led to 20 million more people having insurance

If Republicans can do better...let's see it
So far, they are not even close

I guess. Another trillion dollars added to the national debt I guess can cure almost anything.

Obama divide the country on racial lines by inviting BLM to the White House and injecting himself into otherwise non-racial issues making them racial.
That exaggerated unemployment rate reduction number is based against a number reduced by people dropping from the work force.
Wages are at a net decline and consumer prices are higher. That is economic failure.
Obama's removal of troops generated a greater threat than previously existed and he has had to reinstall troops as a result. We're still in Iraq and Afghanistan, fool.

Forum List

Back