Lets take a look at YET ANOTHER anti-american radical that Obama has appointed:

Simple request:

The position that Jeff Jones was appointed to and proof that he's author of the stimulus and health care bills. I'm not looking for convincing, just a couple of facts.

was it not you???? who???? just the other night????? told me???? that you didn't have to jump through any hoops for me??????? now all the evidence has already been handed to you. Beck has written it all out, and I posted the messiah in his own words regarding the marxist doctrin of wealth redistribution.. you embrace it. admit it.

Beck wrote out a barely legible "flow chart" on a blackboard.

At no point did he say what position Jeff Jones has been appointed to nor did he present evidence that Jones wrote the stimulus and health care bills. So, no, it hasn't been written out.

As usual, you got nothing.

The OP is misleading in that Jeff Jones has been appointed to something. It's the connections of it all.

Bill Ayers? Good buddy? Why does anyone think they were good buddies? Is everyone you ever met in your life your "good buddy"?

Where does this crap even come from?

Hey you, there was a black American who, in the early sixties, joined the Marines, then applied and was accepted to the Navy Medical Corp. He graduated class Valedictorian. He was part of the team that operated on President LB Johnson. He also earned THREE White House commendations and finished SIX years with an Honorable Discharge.

He became angry when it was discovered the US government ran a program to keep blacks and their wives and children sick with syphilis for generations EVEN WHEN THEY HAD THE CURE. This was known as the "Tuskegee Experiment". One of the worst things the government ever did. This man became very angry. Any idea what his name was? Did the US turn him against his country for doing this awful thing?

See if they catch this one. Great post sir.

Simple request:

The position that Jeff Jones was appointed to and proof that he's author of the stimulus and health care bills. I'm not looking for convincing, just a couple of facts.

was it not you???? who???? just the other night????? told me???? that you didn't have to jump through any hoops for me??????? now all the evidence has already been handed to you. Beck has written it all out, and I posted the messiah in his own words regarding the marxist doctrin of wealth redistribution.. you embrace it. admit it.

Their excuse is 'Beck is a loon and therefore I won't watch anything by him'. It's nothing but an excuse. I'd love for some of them to actually go watch the videos posted all over here. Ignore the Beck factor for five minutes at look at what is out there. The connections are impossible not to see. And Willow you're right . . . if people are ok with it all then those people are ok with marxism, communism, whatever 'ism' you want to call it. It's more government control and less person choice. That's what this is about . . .

I watched the video. Twice.

What position was he appointed to by Obama because the video didn't tell me that? Where is the proof that Jones authored the bills in question because the video didn't show me that?

I readily admit that you believe that I have no problem with radicals being in the White House.

I cannot believe otherwise, they are there and you voice no opposition. you in fact embrace them.

Last edited:
Watching these clips piece-meal can be confusing, try from the beginning. You cannot miss all the connections of radical people and radical organizations to this administration. Does anyone really think 'fundamentally changing America' happens overnight or walks up and just announces itself?

In Case You Missed It: Soros Connection To Tides Foudation/HCAN and Their Ties To Apollo, ACORN, and the SEIU « Romanticpoet’s Weblog

Not going to be able to watch those videos in the next 15 minutes before I leave for work. Do they answer the two very specific questions that I have regarding THIS THREAD or are they just more glennbeck rantings?

beck-13.jpg

The funny thing is, there are people out there who use beck as a point of reference. That is the scary part.

Last edited:
I readily admit that you believe that I have no problem with radicals being in the White House.

I cannot believe otherwise, they are there and you voice no opposition. you in fact embrace them.

All I want to know is what position he was appointed to and some factual evidence that he authored a couple of bills as was claimed. That does now mean that I'm not opposed to this guy or that I embrace him. In fact, I haven't even stated an opinion on this matter. I'm just not taking glennbecks chalkboard creations and your words as Gospel without something real to back it up. Yet in typical Willow style when unable to produce such evidence you lash out with baseless accusations.

Watching these clips piece-meal can be confusing, try from the beginning. You cannot miss all the connections of radical people and radical organizations to this administration. Does anyone really think 'fundamentally changing America' happens overnight or walks up and just announces itself?

In Case You Missed It: Soros Connection To Tides Foudation/HCAN and Their Ties To Apollo, ACORN, and the SEIU « Romanticpoet’s Weblog

Not going to be able to watch those videos in the next 15 minutes before I leave for work. Do they answer the two very specific questions that I have regarding THIS THREAD or are they just more glennbeck rantings?

Can you watch them tomorrow? Just ignore that which is Beck and just look at the connections. I posted earlier, the OP was misleading in that Jeff Jones was appointed to anything. http://romanticpoet.wordpress.com/2...e-bill-healthcare-bill-america-needs-to-know/

Last edited:

What position was he appointed to by Obama because the video didn't tell me that? Where is the proof that Jones authored the bills in question because the video didn't show me that?

And they won't be able to tell you, why?

Because Jeff Jones does not hold any position in the Obama administration.

Let me put that in capital letters for the right-wing folks that only read that kind of posting:

JEFF JONES DOES NOT HOLD ANY POSITION IN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

In fact, Jeff Jones is a low-level functionary for the Governor of the state of New York, Governor Patterson.

His role in the NY State Government is to help distribute stimulus grants in the State of New York, NOT to author policy, anywhere.

Yet another lie from Glenn Beck, but that's hardly surprising, is it?

Last edited:

All I want to know is what position he was appointed to and some factual evidence that he authored a couple of bills as was claimed. That does now mean that I'm not opposed to this guy or that I embrace him. In fact, I haven't even stated an opinion on this matter. I'm just not taking glennbecks chalkboard creations and your words as Gospel without something real to back it up. Yet in typical Willow style when unable to produce such evidence you lash out with baseless accusations.

well since you are incensed with fact finding.. I'll let you get back to me when you have proven that he in fact DID NOT do what Beck says he did. I don't produce cause we are gonna hold to your standard and that is "I don't have to jump through hoops to satisfy you" Remember that old debbile? the double standard?

And they won't be able to tell you, why?

Because Jeff Jones does not hold any position in the Obama administration.

Let me put that in capital letters for the right-wing folks that only read that kind of posting:

JEFF JONES DOES NOT HOLD ANY POSITION IN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

In fact, Jeff Jones is a low-level functionary for the Governor of the state of New York, Governor Patterson.

His role in the NY State Government is to help distribute stimulus grants in the State of New York, NOT to author policy, anywhere.

Yet another lie from Glenn Beck, but that's hardly surprising, is it?

does the Appollo Alliance ring any bells in you belfrey?

The only reference I found to him being a current member of the Apollo Alliance, or to having any part in writing the Stimulus Bill, besides Glenn Beck's rantings of course, is this recent and unsupported addition to WikiPedia:

"He is a member of the Apollo Alliance, and a co-writer of President Obama's stimulus package.[citation needed]"

Strange how that was so recently added to the entry, and still lacks a citation.

LOL.

Can you watch them tomorrow? Just ignore that which is Beck and just look at the connections. I posted earlier, the OP was misleading in that Jeff Jones was appointed to anything. Apollo Alliance Writing Legislation? Stimulus Bill, Cap and Trade Bill, Healthcare Bill? America Needs To Know! « Romanticpoet’s Weblog

I got it from this post:

I gave you answer, an important enough post that he got to write the stimulus and healtchare bills. that important enough to suit you?

I'll try to give the videos a look-see but if I can't take more than 5 minutes of Olbermann then I assure you it will be a tough time dealing with hour of glennbeck.

The only reference I found to him being a current member of the Apollo Alliance, or to having any part in writing the Stimulus Bill, besides Glenn Beck's rantings of course, is this recent and unsupported addition to WikiPedia:

"He is a member of the Apollo Alliance, and a co-writer of President Obama's stimulus package.[citation needed]"

Strange how that was so recently added to the entry, and still lacks a citation.

LOL.

Apollo Alliance Writing Legislation? Stimulus Bill, Cap and Trade Bill, Healthcare Bill? America Needs To Know! « Romanticpoet’s Weblog

In fact, if one goes to the Apollo alliance website, Jones is not in fact listed as either a board member or a supporter.

Board : Apollo Alliance

Not that there would be anything wrong with being a member of the Apollo Alliance, an organization that seems quite nice.

LOL.

Apollo Alliance Writing Legislation? Stimulus Bill, Cap and Trade Bill, Healthcare Bill? America Needs To Know! « Romanticpoet’s Weblog

I remember Pelosi personally mentioning the appollo alliance and their writing the bill.

better yet, why don't you embracers of these radicals explain rationally to we Beckians what these radical guys are doing up there. Start with Van Jones and then Jeff Jones.

well since you are incensed with fact finding.. I'll let you get back to me when you have proven that he in fact DID NOT do what Beck says he did. I don't produce cause we are gonna hold to your standard and that is "I don't have to jump through hoops to satisfy you" Remember that old debbile? the double standard?

I did my own research and was unable to come up with anything to back up your claim before I even bothered to ask for evidence.

Clearly you can't produce it either so both you, and you claim are useless to me.

I'm sure another conservative will come along and take up the banner and produce what you are too incompetent to find or admit what you are too stubborn to.

Forum List

Back