🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's take a moment to review what we KNOW about any "collusion with Russians"

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
To date - what we know for sure is that a former Obama official may have misrepresented some contact he had with the Russian ambassador?

Which probably wasn't criminal in any way...

Pleas tell me there's more?

The entire reputation of the MSM is on the line here, they are all in.

giphy.gif

There is NOTHING. Everything has been fabricated by the media and hysterically embraced by the Left which, due to their gullibility, ignorance, hatred and naivete, is frantic to have Trump removed because they believe he is the evil to end all evils.

Seriously, if the media told them to jump off a cliff to show their hatred for Trump, the number who would do so would be pleasantly stunning.

In the long run, I think all of this will simply ensure another set of victories for the right at the voting booths in two years AND 2020....possibly beyond.

There is NOTHING. Everything has been fabricated by the media and hysterically embraced by the Left which, due to their gullibility, ignorance, hatred and naivete, is frantic to have Trump removed because they believe he is the evil to end all evils.

There's a special counsel appointed because the media fabricated stories? That isn't quite the way it works. I'm not saying the media isn't in the tank but that doesn't get you an investigation, no matter how hard you click your heels together.

Misuse of the word collusion has really gotten old and obsolete. Meddling and interfering is not the same as collusion, yet forms of meddling and interfering can be illegal. Collusion is a specific legal term with a definitive legal meaning. It has been used as a deflection away from the terms meddling and interfering because if is much harder to prove.

There's a special counsel appointed because the media fabricated stories? That isn't quite the way it works. I'm not saying the media isn't in the tank but that doesn't get you an investigation, no matter how hard you click your heels together.

Sorry Dim Bulb but allegations gets you an investigation. There have been so many false allegations that the Trump Team themselves finally appointed a top independent investigator so that when finished, there would be no doubts, no room to continue to question the outcome.

But yes, that is how the democrats are TRYING to make it work! They get one of their crony newspapers to publish unfounded and unverified or proven claims, then you get a few idiot jackasses to jump up and down yelling: IMPEACHMENT!

Sorry Dim Bulb but allegations gets you an investigation. There have been so many false allegations that the Trump Team themselves finally appointed a top independent investigator so that when finished, there would be no doubts, no room to continue to question the outcome.

But yes, that is how the democrats are TRYING to make it work! They get one of their crony newspapers to publish unfounded and unverified or proven claims, then you get a few idiot jackasses to jump up and down yelling: IMPEACHMENT!
My experience with the DOJ leads me to believe they are serious people. Democrats yelling "impeachment" (as stupid as they are) doesn't influence DOJ. They do what they do. Conflating sensationalist media reports with pressuring DOJ into doing an investigation is misinformed.

here is a visual of what the Democrat Party & the media chasing after Trump looks like:

giphy.gif

Yes...actually while it is not "supposed" to work that way, corruption in politics runs so deep (the vast majority on the left...don't start..you'll lose BIG time)...and part of that corruption is Obama era operatives still within the network and largely the media which has the elitists' globalist agenda in mind because ultimately it will focus power in their hands. Democrats called for a special counsel in hopes of having Trump removed from office while Trump called on a special counsel to clear himself. He is too honest to realize he may have set himself up since the left's political influence over this counsel may be farther reaching than he thought.

Innocent people often underestimate the lows to which bad and evil people will go.

My experience with the DOJ leads me to believe they are serious people. Democrats yelling "impeachment" (as stupid as they are) doesn't influence DOJ. They do what they do. Conflating sensationalist media reports with pressuring DOJ into doing an investigation is misinformed.

Well, let me put it to you this way. The special prosecutor was assigned by acting FBI Director Rod Rosenstein because Rod was just looking out to protect his own reputation. No one wants to touch the russia story with a ten foot pole, it has become so polarized. Mueller is one of the few who can prosecute it with impunity.

here is a visual of what the Democrat Party & the media chasing after Trump looks like:

giphy.gif

I tend to see the matter of the democrats wanting a special investigation into criminal collusion a bit more this way:

5887_wile-e-coyote-erik-kolacek-anglophonic-erikkolacek-kolacek.gif

Forum List

Back