Let's Talk About Black People

How about BLACK PEOPLE start doing something about it? How about they drop a dime to remove crime? Is that to much for them?
Start doing something like what?
How about no more riots for thugs? Riots FOR thugs is outright STUPID, let's start there.
Youd have to stop the police brutality you white boys pretend doesnt go on. Dont be stupid. We have to start there.

you have to stop the plague of negro crime that you pretend isn't going on. Don't be stupid. We have to start there.
Youre a fucking idiot. You have to stop the racism you fool.

He has the "Stars and Bars" as an avatar. He's not going to stop being racist anytime soon.

Youre right about the crime. Get the dirty cops out of the hoods and you will see crime go down a little. More if Blacks are hired for jobs.
Machines "pick" cotton now, sorry. But there is welfare and food stamps and blacks don't even have to work for those.
I didnt know you are a cotton picker. Welfare and food stamps are not a job.

How about BLACK PEOPLE start doing something about it? How about they drop a dime to remove crime? Is that to much for them?
How about no more riots for thugs? Riots FOR thugs is outright STUPID, let's start there.
Youd have to stop the police brutality you white boys pretend doesnt go on. Dont be stupid. We have to start there.

you have to stop the plague of negro crime that you pretend isn't going on. Don't be stupid. We have to start there.

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in this country despite only making up 13% of the population.

Segregation is coming after the collapse....civilized people are tired of the incessant negroid crime and dysfunction.

Native Americans have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Asians have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?

You have every single right to say this and believe it or not, all decent hard working blacks across this country are mortified at what occured here, just as we were with the LA riots, the Watts riots, the NY riots, Katrina, etc....but what is the common denominator here?

Think about it and then lets talk!!

Youre right about the crime. Get the dirty cops out of the hoods and you will see crime go down a little. More if Blacks are hired for jobs.
Machines "pick" cotton now, sorry. But there is welfare and food stamps and blacks don't even have to work for those.

The people in that neighborhood are employed. Or did you choose to ignore that fact?

Its the outsiders, WHITE kkk assholes and Black, who are unemployed.

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in this country despite only making up 13% of the population.

Segregation is coming after the collapse....civilized people are tired of the incessant negroid crime and dysfunction.
White boys commit the vast majority of crime period.

You predicted the collapse last summer. What are you waiting for pussy?
laugh.gif

Blacks will always be victims and who can blame them? It's the others, primarily whites who encouraged it and are now finding that free stuff isn't enough.
When the Pharmacy is helping your area who are YOU helping by burning it down?

As high as CVS bullshit is, I'da burned it down too. They should have put in a Walgreens, cheaper and better!!

Well, it's that time of the year again where I and every other black person takes a hiatus from Reddit. Seeing as this is rocketing to the top page, here is my opinion as a black male on his opinions. I will be editing.

He is right in that the violence is utter bullshit. He is right in that the disorganization and full blown tom foolery is only diminishing the goal of black people protesting and that it is a damn disgrace and an utter shame to see the looting and idiocy going on in Baltimore. He is also right about the media showing us what they wants us to see.

Now this is the only thread I will be commenting on because reddit is currently in its "fuck black people" cycle. What the bloke in the video failed to mention is that there were 4 whole days of peaceful protest before this whole kerfuffle began. He also fell into the pit of the media showing him what they want him to see because he has forgotten about the point he made at the beginning and has made a judgement towards the end saying he is glad he didn't go. If he was supposed to practice what he just preached, HE SHOULD HAVE GONE! He should have, in his own words tried to be that one nigga that goes against the grain and riles up those with the camera phones to help break up the idiocy. After all it is an easy feat to make judgement calls when one did not even attend any of the peaceful marches.

Here is one of such instances that doesn't make it to the evenign news

It's so easy to harken back to the days of MLK and say "oh MLK will be rolling in his grave" because you see uneducated blacks rioting stupidly. But what you fail to consider is that in MLK's time, the proof of racism was encoded into law so MLK could point and say "see, these laws are here to hold us down" and shit like that. He had a reciept to fall back on and point at as vindication. Now we are in a world of dog whistles. Where the police won't come out right and say they are hunitng black men but would say they are hunting "thugs" or "drug dealers' or "urban youths'. For every stupid shit the media decides to show "youths" doing, white teenagers do the same. Is it hunting people to beat up? Read up on the murder of James craig anderson in mississipi . How about the video of those group of white kids that were beating up the Asian kid in an alley?

Seven Teens Charged in Chicago Beating Posted on YouTube - ABC News'

Idiocy is like a wave that gets amplified when in contact with more of it. Seeing poor people looting is not some new revelation about phrenology or the degeneracy of the negro as much as Reddit want it to be. It's so goddamn easy to say "This just confirmed my stereotypes" and "this black man confirms my racism" because all it takes is for one minority who you would never interact with to confirm your perceptions about others.

What is going on in Baltimore is reflective of Ferguson. You're talking about a group of people that have been hammered to the point of frustration by both the law and those who claim to work for it. First people said blacks were dangerous. They have always said blacks are dangerous and that if we dont want to be arrested we should not commit crime. Is that not the advice Freddie Gray took that led to him losing his spine in 8 places? How about the other bloke shot 4 times while reaching in for his wallet? Freddie Gray was arrested for being in possession of a switch blade! A SWITCH BLADE! How many white guys do we see strolling around with their guns quoting the freedoms handed down to them from the ghosts of Washington past? Yet this bloke was arrested for a switch blade and had his spine broken in 8 places by some sort of law enforcement apparition.

how about this bloke who was gunned down and had a taser planted on him?

Or this reserve deputy that shot a black guy and said he thought it was his taser? The bloke is going to bahamas. Fucking bahmas

After the mike Brown fiasco, the DOJ conducted an investigation into the ferguson PD and discovered unmittigated instances of corruption so deep that the reports never made headlines here on Reddit even after they were publsihed. The same people posting these videos for "truth" were nowhere to be seen. They had no stormfront statistics to back them up or the token black man to confirm the prejudice.

Here is the Ferguson report for those interested

Did anyone hear of these recent developments in Missouri? Did the chasers of racial truth on Reddit upvote them?

Parma, MO: "The first African-American female mayor in Parma, Missouri’s history was sworn in on Tuesday. Half of the Parma Missouri police department resigned on Wednesday. Five of the six officers quit immediately and three other city employees also vacated their positions."

Kinloch, MO: "Just minutes away from Ferguson, its now-famous neighbor, is Kinloch... They elected a new mayor earlier this month: Betty McCray, 64, a seven-year veteran of the Kinloch Board of Aldermen. But the Board of Aldermen refused to swear her in, and now McCray can't get into city hall. On Thursday, after she was sworn in by St. Louis County officials in nearby Clayton, McCray showed up at Kinloch's combination city hall and police department. She was denied entry and handed impeachment papers."

Here is another of Reddits black man speaking "the truth"

Here is a more recent one

I get it Reddit. You see black people as criminals and the ones who confirm your pejudices as articulate and "logikewl" and yes there are some points to be made that these stupid idiots rioting are stupid idiots rioting. But whenever I wander into these threads, it is not just criticism. It is full blown storm front bullshit.

REV AL SHARPTON and JESSE JACKSON that Reddit hates so much always tour the country to have talks with black communities and yet the common concesnus is that blacks dont talk about "black on black crime". When we talk about it, you guys don't listen or say we are blaming whites. When we start considering things like socioeconomic factors, Reddit screams SJW! SJW! Academia because the discussion is only convenient when "the animalistic thug" black people are the narrative.

When other Redditors DO talk about this, everyone yells at them and calls them SJW's or white privileged tumblrinas because as you know, anyone left of hitler is an SJW these days, as if white people understanding and trying to understand perspectives of minorities is a race betrayal. By that logic Louise CK is SJW.

Just for funsies, here are the threads from the past few days about the baltimore riots.

Want these photos inside 7-Eleven being looted in Baltimore to be seen pics

Baltimore protestor holds a bottle of vodka a bag and is stealing a woman s purse pics

http://i.imgur.com/MF3mI0e.png

RACE BAITING PHRASES TO LOOK OUT FOR

Reporter robbed by black youths while covering baltimore protests videos

Baltimore Rioters Destroy Public Property Loot Businesses videos

The comments are all "BLACK LIVES MATTER KEK" and "These people wonder why they are stereotyped" . If at some point you find yourself supporting the active subjugation of a group of people and then in the very same thread saying "THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET" then there is some Olympic level mental gymnastics going on there.

Anyway, I'm off Reddit. Hope you guys have fun. Looking forward to watching the avengers or some shit. I expect another "black man" to come in here and let you guys know that yes, we black people really are terrible and so on and so forth. Don't worry. We have heard it all. We'll meet again couple of months down when we will repeat this dance and another "articulate black man" will confirm your racism in the AAVE that you guys actually talk shit about. Or maybe it will be Muslims next. Then it will be draw Mohammed or some edgy bollocks.

Actually, real Americans are tired of some of our citizens being treated like criminals, even if they have not committed a crime.

Its you kkk-assholes who are fighting to end our constitution.

He has the "Stars and Bars" as an avatar. He's not going to stop being racist anytime soon.

Stars and Bars..yes indeed...Proud of my ancestors standing up to the fed gvmt., fair weather "patriot".

Hell even that lying POS lincoln said people should always have the right to disengage from a government that doesn't represent them....that's what this country was founded on.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people, that can may revolutionize and make their own of so many of the territory as they inhabit."

Abraham Lincoln

Jan 12, 1848

Actually, real Americans are tired of some of our citizens being treated like criminals, even if they have not committed a crime.

Its you kkk-assholes who are fighting to end our constitution.

no...you're wrong...again...

Native Americans have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Asians have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?

You have every single right to say this and believe it or not, all decent hard working blacks across this country are mortified at what occured here, just as we were with the LA riots, the Watts riots, the NY riots, Katrina, etc....but what is the common denominator here?

Think about it and then lets talk!!
The key I think is taking out crime BEFORE it hits this level. Excuse to rob because of color is STUPID and RACIST.
When you hear someone say it's a cultural thing they ARE lying AND making black people a second class citizen.

It's CRIME not culture. Treat it as such.

Stars and Bars..yes indeed...Proud of my ancestors standing up to the fed gvmt., fair weather "patriot".

Hell even that lying POS lincoln said people should always have the right to disengage from a government that doesn't represent them....that's what this country was founded on.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people, that can may revolutionize and make their own of so many of the territory as they inhabit."

Abraham Lincoln

Jan 12, 1848
Youre ancestors were losers that got their asses kicked.
laugh.gif

White people had it rough: threw a bunch of tea in a harbor.

Didn't like Lincoln: Civil War

Didn't like diversity: Lynching

Didn't believe in black churches: Bombingham

Didn't like paying range fees to a black president: insurgency

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.

White people built this country into a first world nation.

Lincoln lied about his intentions.... and then allowed his troops to commit scorched earth warfare against civilians. Fellow AMERICANS who just wanted to peacefully withdraw from the union.

criminals, white and "black" used to get lynched, unfortunately.

a "black" president had nothing to do with the bundy dispute.
White people didnt build anything. They enslaved others to build for them.

And then in another example of mental gymnastics called the people who built it for them lazy.

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.

Lincoln lied about his intentions.... and then allowed his troops to commit scorched earth warfare against civilians. Fellow AMERICANS who just wanted to peacefully withdraw from the union.

And then in another example of mental gymnastics called the people who built it for them lazy.
Cognitive dissonance. White racists make up all kind of weird stories to soothe their inferiority complexes.

Abraham Lincoln

Jan 12, 1848
Youre ancestors were losers that got their asses kicked.
laugh.gif

if your wife asks for a divorce, that doesn't give you the right to beat her.

they southern patriots wanted to peacefully withdraw from the union and go their own way but lincoln needed his war so he invaded south carolina and provoked the war. Patriots will always fight to expel invaders.

We won't make that mistake again, though. We won't ask permission next time.

Let me give you a real low down on black people:

1) blacks are ten times more likely to pay twice as much for shit in their communities than white communities. The fact a CVS was even in the neighborhood, proves my point.
2) blacks pay more in property and homeowners insurance that white well off communities and will pay more when purchasing homes, than whites or any ethnic group in this country.
3) blacks are ten times more likely to be disenfranchised when it comes to voting, with unfair practices put in place by conservatives, thus creating low voter turn out and then berated for it.
4) When the crash hit in 08, first time homebuyers were the biggest target of banks with preditory lenders and blacks were hit the most.
5) black communities all across this country carry higher tax rates, higher property rates, etc.
6) 1 in every 10 black children born in this country is born into poverty and without fathers..thus creating the framework for a dysfunctional lifestyle.
7) black teens are ten times as likely to drop out of high school, yet make up 17% of our nations military.
8) blacks are the first to be fired or hours shorten when employee's need to downsize their work force.
9) blacks experience more discrimination when it comes to jobs, being promoted, when seeking housing, etc.
and 10)....no other race or ethnic group on the planet has had to deal with more shit than black people living in AMERIKKKA...NONE!!

Cognitive dissonance. White racists make up all kind of weird stories to soothe their inferiority complexes.

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population and white people are growing tired of it.. A day of reckoning approaches.

Like blacks in Africa didnt know how to read or write. Its like...Where are they getting this out of this world bullshit?

Forum List

Back