Lets talk about Sex baby

rcrh9VF.jpg

This tea is hittin tho

Sounds to me like you may as well go ahead and move to Texas. You are, after all, the guy who penned the OP in this gem of a thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...sheet-of-all-her-excuses-not-to-have-sex.html

Give Texas a shot:

It sounds like even you can get laid there, man.

The OP is also known for comments like this:

ClosedCaption said:
Yep, I defend your rights to get butt fucked and I laugh at butt fuckers at the same time. I'm an onion that way...layers son.

But your boo hooing about intellect doesnt effect me...that faggotry hasnt worked on people since the 4th...no 3rd grade

Last edited:
Funny how you seem to think if there is a graphic you can get away with false comparisons.

You do realize that comparing % of abortions and % of repeat births is not the same unit of comparison, right?

Your information tells us absolutely nothing from which to derive an accurate analysis.

Not to mention this discussion isn't actually about sex.

Which I found disappointing.

I jumped on this thread with all sorts of enthusiasm because I enjoy destroying bed wetting liberals on subjects they know nothing about. Of course they know very little about almost everything, but I would figure the people who need others to fund their birth control and depended on planned parenthood to erase their "mistakes" know even less about one of the simplest endeavors almost every human engages in, especially since so many of them are the awkward sorts usually found in basements that have to pay to fornicate.

There can't be a group of people who know less about sex than people who claim to know everything about it, of course they claim to know everything about everything anyway and regularly prove they know little if anything.

They also don't comprehend the fact that Texas has an open border, and an over abundance of low income people dominated by leftist ignorance that creates an environment full of underage teenagers getting pregnant.

I don't even think "abstinence" only training in schools is the way to go. It's pointless when you have popular trendy "entertainment" glamorizing promiscuity. It's even worse when we have a system that rewards teenagers with subsistence at tax payer expense.

I don't know what the answer to teenage pregnancy is.

It existed 30 years ago when I was a horny 5th grader and didn't know why I wanted to do the things I wanted to do. It existed 60 years ago when the sex was an embarrassing subject and Victorian culture was wearing off, but at least back then being a knocked up high schooler was embarrassing. It was sorta OK 30 years ago, and seems to be acceptable now.

Should we just change society and go back to an era where kids as young as 14 got married and started families on their parcels of land? They weren't going to live to be 40 anyway so it wasn't a big deal back then.

I'd like to see some rational discussions on the issue, which will pretty much exclude the boards bed wetters.

Abstinence education does not work, that much is obvious.

Fine...

We've established that.

Why not?

Furthermore what is your solution too girls under the age of 18 getting knocked up out of wedlock or is that not a problem to you?

rcrh9VF.jpg

qykc57L.gif

This tea is hittin tho

This is one issue you get right. I remember in my highschool you could get free condoms. I didn't use them all the time, but I would have never used them in highschool if it wasn't give out for free.

When I was in high school we took chances a lot of the time, and got lucky most of the time. Active girls knew when the dangerous times were also, at least the smarter ones did. The dumber ones, who I suspect I see regularly riding scooters in walmart with 15-20 y/o's in tow just wanted to be the popular sorts without considering certain biological facts that kept the smarter chicks on the road to the better sorts of lives they have now.

We did manage to get a hold of rubbers from CVS once we realized there was nothing stopping us. I recall be embarrassed at first, but then like proud.

I announced "I NEED SOME TROJANS FOR HER PLEASURE THIS EVENING SIR!!".

You shoulda been there.

Fine...

We've established that.

Why not?

Furthermore what is your solution too girls under the age of 18 getting knocked up out of wedlock or is that not a problem to you?

Free birth control and sex education.

We have that. We've had it for 20 years.

Girls are still getting pregnant way too young.

next-pa_1716932c.jpg

I'm going to use this as a standard reference because it's OBVIOUS. The proof is with the Priests....

YOU CAN NOT TURN OFF SEXUALITY. This notion that we can just say, "nope, not gonna have sex" as a teen is a joke. I mean, I can do without sex as an adult because I have methods of releasing that need. We have all seen "High Preists" try their hardest to become a beacon of god but in some cases, once a child sits on their lap they become pedophiles.

The only option in America today is to EMBRACE SEXUALITY. Stop this war on hormones, the hormones will win.

Unerstand the Science of hormones and guide it.

Last edited:
Fine...

We've established that.

Why not?

next-pa_1716932c.jpg

I'm not sure what your picture about "Next" is. But one thing is certain. You think that all children are the decision of a woman.

next-pa_1716932c.jpg

I'm not sure what your picture about "Next" is. But one thing is certain. You think that all children are the decision of a woman.

Usually I know better than to hit "view post" on an idiot's postings, but I was actually hoping to see a legitimate discussion on this topic.

So in order to demonstrate why I have this imbecile on ignore, he has done the leg work for me and created a straw woman.

His implication of course would be in regards to rape, which is a criminal act and should be punished by death as far as I'm concerned when it can be proven without a doubt in the minds of 12 LUCID people (liberals don't qualify as lucid) that the perp maliciously attacked and sexually assaulted the victim.

Barring those cases of actual rape, when 2 consenting people of reproductive age engage in sex, (and I mean fully consenting, not just one party being intimidated or otherwise manipulated) and a pregnancy results, THAT IS THE RESULTS OF THE DECISION OF THE WOMAN. She should have the best concept of the cycles in which she's vulnerable for pregnancy. It worked for centuries, but all of a sudden the last 3 generations of Americans are too stupid to understand that simple biological process that we all learned in 5th grade (when I was a kid, what grade is it now?) and can't seem to prevent a pregnancy with all of the resources we have available?

Again...

This is why I do not get riled up about the barbaric and in humanly savage act of abortion. There are an abundance of stupid fucking retards in this country who should have died under a kitchen sink at 19 months old with an open bottle of Drano.

These are 3rd generation retards...

They create dangers for the rest of us. They walk in front of our cars while texting about how cool obama is. We need to make it easier for them to shuck their mortal coil and assume ambient temperature without creating hazards for the rest of us.

I'm going to use this as a standard reference because it's OBVIOUS. The proof is with the Priests....

YOU CAN NOT TURN OFF SEXUALITY. This notion that we can just say, "nope, not gonna have sex" as a teen is a joke. I mean, I can do without sex as an adult because I have methods of releasing that need. We have all seen "High Preists" try their hardest to become a beacon of god but in some cases, once a child sits on their lap they become pedophiles.

The only option in America today is to EMBRACE SEXUALITY. Stop this war on hormones, the hormones will win.

Unerstand the Science of hormones and guide it.

I even had to come back and address this insipid shit.

It will help alleviate the headache this stupid ass caused.

He claims he can "do without sex" thanks to his age and an opposable thumb, when we all know he didn't have a choice in the matter.

Then he has too attack clergy just as he's programmed too, and he'll sit there in that damp basement self assured he scored some points somewhere, but he'll never make the conquests of this guy:

ngbbs4f99baf12a271.jpg

rcrh9VF.jpg

qykc57L.gif

This tea is hittin tho

What an incredibly misleading title. This thread is not what I expected. :D

What, you expected an actual discussion about sex?

I find the idea that people lack self control as absurd. The idea that we can't control our bodies or choose whether or when to have sex is an insult.

It's only an issue with people who are programmed to hate humanity in general. Otherwise people have been fucking for at least 6 thousand years without prog tools interfering and it has been a good ride.

Last edited:

I find the idea that people lack self control as absurd. The idea that we can't control our bodies or choose whether or when to have sex is an insult.

It's only an issue with people who are programmed to hate humanity in general. Otherwise people have been fucking for at least 6 thousand years without prog tools interfering.

Educating children on consequences is key. Problem is the culture has been teaching people for decades that we can do as we please without consequence.

rcrh9VF.jpg

qykc57L.gif

This tea is hittin tho

I think that all depends on the individual and the circumstances involved. There are CERTAINLY people who lack self control.

It's only an issue with people who are programmed to hate humanity in general. Otherwise people have been fucking for at least 6 thousand years without prog tools interfering.

Educating children on consequences is key. Problem is the culture has been teaching people for decades that we can do as we please without consequence.

I believe in teaching children both abstinence and birth control options. Children should be discouraged from sexual activity IMO, however, birth control options should be presented to them as another option because we all know that plenty of them are still going to choose to have sex in spite of the risks.

I'm in 100% agreement.

But the "educators" are retards. Even the kids of my day had little respect for teachers. They must hold them in utter contempt by now, or they're servile idiots the state has been trying to create.

I'm no scholar, but clearly public "education" has failed. The responsibility lies in the parents. My kids are a decade away from being problems, but I promise the world the full enterprise of war will befall the sorry lad who attempts to dishonor my children.

Shotgun_Mossberg_590_with_M9_Bayonet_00.jpg74c927e7-b269-461c-a032-b4682f581687Large.jpg

10 O'Clock???

the only proper response....

No Sir!! 9 O'Clock Sir!!!

Alright...

He doesn't need to know I'll spare his life up until 2300.

That tactic worked for decades as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back