Lets talk about Sex baby

Lets talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things-and the bad things that may be, let's talk about sex.....

Lets talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things-and the bad things that may be, let's talk about sex.....

Lets talk about vapid tools who trivialized morality that might have prevented young girls from becoming cum dumpsters.

Why do we frown upon teen (and early 20s) moms? Most women get a degree/education and then get pregnant and never use their degree/education anyway. This gives teen moms the advantage of raising their children while they themselves are still younger. The young mother often accumulates work experience and a resume way before their late-mother counterparts. The young mom also has time to pursue her career dreams when she in in her 30's since her kids are old enough to be on their own from time to time. Contrast this to the late-mom who usually surrenders her entire career in order to raise kids.

That is about the dumbest thing I have read in a long time.

Forum List

Back